Governance by Shitstorm

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Governance by Shitstorm

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:16 am

Axel Voss, CDU-Europaparlamentarier wrote:Google, Facebook, YouTube machen hier eine Governance by Shitstorm. Sie verbreiten Desinformation, setzen viel Geld ein, um die öffentliche Meinung zu erschleichen. Sie zeigen, wie einfach es ist, gerade jüngere Bevölkerungsgruppen zu instrumentalisieren oder instrumentalisieren zu lassen.

Google, Facebook, YouTube are practicing Governance by Shitstorm here. They spread disinformation, use a lot of money to sneak up on public opinion. They show how easy it is to instrumentalize the younger populations in particular.

Das Internet ist kein rechtsfreier Raum, die Prinzipien des Rechtsstaats gelten auch im Netz.

The Internet is not a law-free area, principles of the rule of law are also valid in the internet.

NEWSBLOG EU PARLAMENTSSITZUNG Handelsblatt

Governance by Shitstorm, undermining the democracy, politics by wikipedia, the internet is no law-free area,........
Well, the vision of the EU about the Silicon Valley firms and the message to them seems to me clear. Very clear. Don't fuck with the Europeans, that's the message to them.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Governance by Shitstorm

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 am

https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/ ... 6365044736

Jimmy Wales wrote:You, the Internet user, have lost a huge battle today in Internet parliament. The free and open internet is being quickly handed over to corporate giants at the expense of ordinary people. This is not about helping artists, it is about empowering monopolistic practices.

Ah, I see Yimmy. You mean a internet parlement with PM's like this. Nice, with links to that dammed Graaf Statler. Or like this. And many other attempts to smudge Whaledad with mud on wikiquote.

Triiiiiiiiiigggggggg!!!!!!! Dutch arbcom!! Horny Trijnstel told me there is a problem. Just have a look at Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger trollbot, and you will see immediately what a toxic user Whaly is. Just like that dammed Graaf Staler is, they are two of a kind.

Get lost Jimmy with your "internet parlement" and I really don't get it if the EU is so bad that even the EU flag half has to be covered with a N*azi flag you are so anti-Brexit. Really, I don't get it. You should be trilled and deleted England is leaving that terrible EU! Fuck off with your bullshit and just shut up Jimmy! You are just a tremendous jerk.

Alex Voss wrote:Sie zeigen, wie einfach es ist, gerade jüngere Bevölkerungsgruppen zu instrumentalisieren oder instrumentalisieren zu lassen.

Just manipulate a bot, that is all.