Julia Reda left the Pirate Party

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Julia Reda left the Pirate Party

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:54 pm

https://twitter.com/Senficon/status/1110984773466578945

It appears there were enormous tensions intern in the Piratenparty, what is not a surprise. It had to do with misbehaving of a person who is on the list of candidates for the coming European elections, I don't give the details because I am not familiar with the case. But for her it was the reason to leave the party, in my opinion she did the right thing.

Julia Reda. My impression.
Integer, extreem poor informed, and she has a complete leak of legal knowledge and knowledge the proceses in European politics in general. To young and to inexperienced for the European parlement. But for sure she has learned a lot.

The Pirate Party:.
A tremendous internal chaos and a ephemera. Hardly a party, a not serieus free beer for all party.
No vision, anarchistic structure, idealistic and unrealistic goals. Not any (social) support out of the society.
The party will after this adventure disintegrate and will or disappear complete or will be marginal in the future. It was a one issue party and the issue doesn't exist anymore because the European Parlement, the highest organ in Europe has spoken. Free source will never fly in Europe because it doesn't fit in the European culture, we are used to strict copyright and Europeans are very disciplined. Anarchy and a parity doesn't fit in the European mind setting.
If the real structure of Wikipedia get public there fait will be tarring and feathering, there will not any sympathy for them. Not any. In my opinion what has happend has to be careful examined by the European authorities.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Julia Reda left the Pirate Party

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:11 am

https://twitter.com/MarietjeSchaake/sta ... 1573416965
Marietje Schaake wrote:My respected colleague @Senficon is doing what must be one of the hardest things to do: leaving her political party and asking people to vote, but not for the Pirate Party, because someone proven to have sexually abused is on the list for European elections