WMF's crypto money, the SB

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

WMF's crypto money, the SB

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:55 am

Madam Gender: Did an Everipedia honcho just take the money and run?

I don't know, but Mahbod Moghadam had or has a brain cancer, and I fear that's the real reason he has resined. Nice guy by the way. In general nice guy's. But about that WMF SB's (Shit Buckets) and that IQ's. I liked the idea of a crypto reward on EQ, I had that idea before on Guido den Broeder his Trollosage. I had published there the idea in 2016 and the people on EP where extreem friendly to me. Special Paul Bedson, but the rest too.

But there where many factor's.
First, Paul Bedson and I agreed the Dutch section had to be complete rewrite because with article13 on it's way we all understood in that time the Pirate Party biased junk what WP-NL is was not suitable. It is complete Mdd/Romaine rubbish, worthless bullshit or not even.
So, there had to be created a complete new Dutch section. And if I had been twenty years younger I had loved to do that, but in this periode of my life not anymore. And there where a few practical problems for me. The software of EP is not compatible with the Wikimedia software, and to complex. And I had a different vision on crypto money in mind, I am convinced you have to give the people something back, but I was thinking about a kind of Air Mile system, A Wiki Mile system, Because there IQ system made everything extreme complex in my opinion. My plan was to start with that "Wiki Mile" system, and if it was a succes to try if you could connect it to a other crypto money. But they are fine, extreem nice people, and Larry too. I spoke once short with him.
And, you should have to compete with WP-NL what is extreem powerful thanks to Google and the WMF money, a battle you always would lose. But in Asia they seems quote succesfull, but in Europe I didn't see much changes.

But much more important was I found out in that time my world with decoration, crazy dolls, photography, LGB trains, vacuum tube amplifiers and my garden attract me much more than Wiki's in general, the same conclusion I draw in the first class of the primary school about what you should concider as intellectual things.
And, I had written what I wanted to write and what was important to me. Articles about my fathers friends, long forgotten professors, about the huge crisis in Greece and some other nice things like a windmill and so on. Klein gut we say in Dutch. So there was not so much for me to write anymore, the last article was about vacuum tubes on Guido's trollosage. It was fine for me, it was ok, it was finished, I said to Guido, just use my articles. A said person like you can use some help, like you gave a tramp a nickel.

And if people there highest goal is to pay other people with shit buckets and are doing a really great attempted to end up for years and years in a European prison (mark the words of Alex Voss and the support of Frans Timmermans), how am I to say don't do that? It is what I am telling them form 2009 on, but if they don't want to listen.
But I don't concider it as my problem.

If they want to spend the coming 15, 20 years in our excellent states facilities be my guest. I my only hope for them is there girly's will take the trouble to let themself check in every private place several times and want to wait with a towel and clean sheets in there hands for 30 minutes fun in a small room. But for the rest it is OK there. I told it before, you have a TV, reasonable food, sport, social work, a small but absolute cozy room with a other guy, so great company, work for 2 euro a hour so you can buy a chocolate bar from time to time, no internet so you get rit of your wiki addiction, so why not? Tramps really like it there, it is warm there, you get food and drinks and coffee, people look after you. No, it isn't so bad there. Believe me, it is much better place here in Europe than in America.

I really have to make a video, because it drives great! With light in the wagons, really, it is great. And all build up out of old junk.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: WMF's crypto money, the SB

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 am

Madam Gender wrote:By now is there anyone who does *not* think Everipedia is not a real product so much as window dressing for the cryptocurrency?

It's a set up, a experiment. Everypedia itself doesn't seems me very viable, because a world wide one size fits all has no change. But the idea, IQ tokens can be very useful at the long run. My proposal to Paul was use it as a interface, connect local "Wiki Miles" to it and create some system of clearing, that is much better. Don't make the same mistake as WMF, trying to conquer the whole world and don't try to overrule states like they tried with there pirates and there hoax Pirate Party with jimmy system shitstorm.

And I think Mark Zuckerberg, what is of course just a guy who sits with his trouser on the floor like we all have when he shits got the message. Governments help us, lets cooperate and I think that's the only right way if you don't want to end up in a state hotel. Because believe dear friends, many guys who are working there for two euro a hour and who have to wait up in line to fuck there wife have or had millions. But it doesn't help them there, and Alex Voss, a lawyer was very, very clear in his message, and got the support of Timmermans and the EP. Don't try to govern by shitstorm and don't undermine the European democracy.

What a luck for Voss there is no Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger bot in the Euro parlement by the way. Shitstorm. AlexVoss used the word shitstorm. And all the red lights flashed on Juncker his desk. Alarm! shouted Juncker, block that Voss guy! Reda said the same for a long, long time and she has 5 million signatures! Block that guy! Yes, we can shouted the complets Euro parlement where Alexander just had found a new position with Romaine as his assistent, But I am sexual abused shouted Romaine at the end. By Alexander!
Fuck of wiki idiots with you wikishit and shitstory's and walk to the hell whit you trollopedia!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:24 am

Has Gender Desk basically decided she wants to be Wikipediocracy now?

People talking shite about copyright, and people obsessing over Wikipedia's rivals, I can find that at MidsizeJake.com.

Christ, even if I wanted to see a thread highlighting a Wikipedia issue, like NewYorkBrad and his undisclosed biography fluffer, only for someone from that site going over to Wikipedia to get them out of trouble, I can find that at MidsizeJake.com.

How about some genuine Wikipedia criticism GD? Something so hard hitting, so embarrassing, so systemic, that their only recourse is to pretend like they don't even see it?

Wouldn't that be a refreshing change?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Well Crow, first you have to understand what WMF and Wikipedia is. It is a MMORPG game with a tremendous bag of money in the middle, protected by copyright. And all kind of fractions who are hunting for that money in there own way, because there was no proper regulation. There where no rules. Till now.
So they used bots, children they took out to the zoo, many, many mental disabled people because they are so easy to fool, complete acts, games, bullshit offices in whole the world, wiki bullshit careers with real jobs etc, kangarroo courts named arbcom, etc, etc, and in this way there has formed a kind of a sekt. And the bots the needed because that bunch of shitcans, fools and idiots what is there editorial power is a bunch of idiots who are not even able to write a shopping list.
Bots wrote and managed Wikipedia. But the problem of that sekt is, like with all sekt structures you get locked in it. You get locked in in that dammed Hotel California because if this house of cards collaps you have a shitstorm you don't believe, What happend, after the last complete fucking shitty gender nonsense and Pirate Party Utter Fucking Bullshit. Because the EU didn't buy there wiki crap. So all that fractions start to fight with each other and blaming te other for the fiasco.

Because Alex Voss said, in other words of course, because he is a lawyer, if you not stop NOW with your shitstorm, you end up for at least a year of 20 in a nice state hotel. Because that is about the punishment for undermining the state, copyright fraude.... Yes, I think about 20 years. And I have described the facilities, you can also go to school, get a diploma house cleaning, or cook, something nice for James, so there are possibility's enough if you return to the society. Really, it is not so bad as it looks. Because, ask Arthur, that was really what he said, including a refer to Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger bot and he was talking about lies. Confirmed by Timmerman, one of the highest chiefs of the EU.

Well, the brave Silicon boys have now a choice, and Mark got the message. Yes he did. He made his choice yesterday public. Help us states with regulation.
And me? Well, I offer my help as a volunteer to get ride of there wiki addiction if necessary. They don't have the expertise. Because they have a lot of experience with alcohol and drugs addictions in our prisons but this must be new for them. And till that time I work in my garden and with my model train. All right?