Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Help evade

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:40 am

Mod note: moved from Help evade thread (link fixed, thanks Abd)

Don't you understand even not yourself what a crap you are telling? WMF has every right to ban someone. Abd was reported by T&S, they made a report and WMF has banned him. Abd has simple to listen, fuck of with your crap, it is illegal the bull you are telling and is not welcome here.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Help evade

Post by Abd » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:41 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Mod note: moved from Help evade thread

Don't you understand even not yourself what a crap you are telling? WMF has every right to ban someone. Abd was reported by T&S, they made a report and WMF has banned him. Abd has simple to listen, fuck of with your crap, it is illegal the bull you are telling and is not welcome here.
The Mod link is incorrect. This is the correct link to the post Graaf was responding to.

Graaf appears massively confused. The WMF has the legal right to ban, that's a fact. I was not reported "by" Trust and Safety, I was apparently reported to T&S, and they, on behalf of the WMF, banned and published the ban (those are two distinct actions. The right to ban is established by U.S. law and possibly the Terms of Use, but the right to publish is what is being legally contested. That is certainly not established by law.

As is common with Graaf, his post is a reactive comment, with no clear referent for "you." Graaf has no authority or rights here not possessed by any registered user. He is not the standard for what is "welcome." He is just aggressively and massively insistent, and is grossly uncivil about it.

So what "bull"? That normally refers to something massively and obviously incorrect. What was it? My opinion is that Graaf assigns the cause of his own confusion to "bullshit" from others, and gets even more upset if this is pointed out.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Just fuck off, Sweety. You have been here a sock master and you was with your friends trolling here.
i am the Fucking Freaky Fake side admin and you not even a brownose here. You are nothing in this place Sweetie. You have some stupide mod tools what you only have misused and that is all, Sweetie.

You are a zero here. A nothing.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:39 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Just fuck off, Sweety. You have been here a sock master and you was with your friends trolling here.
i am the Fucking Freaky Fake side admin and you not even a brownose here. You are nothing in this place Sweetie. You have some stupide mod tools what you only have misused and that is all, Sweetie.

Zero would be an improvement over the drunken rants we have been seeing from Graaf. (And "drunken rant" is not about alcohol, that is just one possible cause). He has declared he is leaving, more than once and in more than one place. He doesn't leave, he keeps on ranting and raving, with gross and meaningless incivility. I'm left to wonder what the purpose of this site is; the rules seem to be not worth the paper they are not written on. Rules without enforcement (which, by the way, does not mean "punishment," which is a poor way of establishing desired community behavior) are worse than useless. And unreliable enforcement can be even more damaging than no enforcement.

"Sweety" appears to be a reference to Juicebeetle. I know of no "socks" of Juicebeetle here. He did change his name from Gaslighted, but that's not socking. Further, socking, in itself, is not necessarily an offense against public order. It depends. The mod tools demonstrate that the sysops have some confidence in this user. How many "Fucking Freaky Fake side admins" are there? As many as there are users. It means someone who can complain to a sysop. Question is, how do they respond? It's obvious that, if he is complaining, they are not taking action to reward the reports, nor to reinforce his warnings or threats. I have not complained, I generally prefer to leave that to the community, and if the community tolerates disruption, it gets what it deserves. I have not been appointed the Sergeant-at-Arms for this meeting, nor am I a chair. I'm more of an observer and reporter, and, for those who want it, an advisor.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:26 pm

OUT! Get ls out with your shitstory's and troll socks Sweedy, this is not your place.

Zero tolerance here with trolls, socks and gaslichters, Sweedy.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:38 pm

I'm more of an observer and reporter, and, for those who want it, an advisor.

Not treu. You are a fucking troll and shithead how is trolling with his friends here. With a complete leak of civilisation because decent people respect the place of someone else.
Are you guys also shitting in the garden of your neighbours by the way?? Well, that is about the same, so get lost to your own toilet WO with it's Alexander/Vig shit.

In short, just fuck up here!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Sweety" appears to be a reference to Juicebeetle.

Wrong again honey. Has nothing to do with trollmod Juicebeetle.
And of course you all sock, meat puppetry is simple proxy socking, Sweety.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Abd wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Just fuck off, Sweety. You have been here a sock master and you was with your friends trolling here.

Zero would be an improvement over the drunken rants we have been seeing from Graaf. (And "drunken rant" is not about alcohol, that is just one possible cause). He has declared he is leaving, more than once and in more than one place. He doesn't leave, he keeps on ranting and raving, with gross and meaningless incivility.

I suspect much of it is to do with seeking [craving?] attention. Don't feed it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:32 pm

Yeh, how true. So, just leave the place. Sweety. :mrgreen:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:05 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Sweety" appears to be a reference to Juicebeetle.

Wrong again honey. Has nothing to do with trollmod Juicebeetle.

Hey, SugarPlum, you cheating on me????

You were Sweet-talking me in the last two days, and now you turn your back?
When I started to trust you? You cheating, spineless schmuck, you blighter! Never call me again!