Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

Post by Abd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:06 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:
Abd wrote:I don't lie and don't make stupid accusations about others.

Lol. You do that incessantly every time you post, including above and at Wikiversity.

The reference is to GdB's doomed custodianship bid. I did comment there, extensively. I think it might be worth reading. I was rather outspoken, in the collapsed part. What was a "lie" or perhaps a "stupid accusation"? (Those are two different things, Guido would know if he were not brain-damaged. Okay, that's an "aspersion." An opinion. Not a lie. Whether it is stupid or not would depend on one's point of view.)

Since it has come up, I'll create a post on some of Guido's work, since I did research Paraduin a bit and find it to make quite enough of a point, just as fact.) This has nothing to do with the topic here, so more response here may not be forthcoming.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:14 pm

Abd wrote:Since it has come up, I'll create a post on some of Guido's work, since I did research Paraduin a bit and find it to make quite enough of a point, just as fact.) This has nothing to do with the topic here, so more response here may not be forthcoming.

You are welcome to do so, in a different thread. I just added the link to our website to my signature.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 pm

Actually wezen also means creature, so Wegwezen is the literal translation of Roadcreature. Local accounts are not sockpuppets. In fact, neither of them ever edited. When I edit, I generally do so as an authority in the field. There is no point to doing that anonimously.

Abd, it is not a translation but a word play. Wegwezen means get the hell out of here. And Paraduin in fantasy, Guido's creativity. It is fun, it is humor, it is not serious. Or do you really think Guido is some lunatic?
So, what have you studied, Abd, and tell us all about Paraduin! And did you already read in the newspapers prins Guido was arrested on the German border because he tried to pass it with his Paraduin passport?

Come om Abd! It's a bullshit foundation, even the papers are written in a comical lettertype. It's a joke, a Hoax! And that crazy book of him a honeypot. Or should you not give your children in the hands of Guido and his partner? Of course you should! They should have a great time!

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:35 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Actually wezen also means creature, so Wegwezen is the literal translation of Roadcreature. Local accounts are not sockpuppets. In fact, neither of them ever edited. When I edit, I generally do so as an authority in the field. There is no point to doing that anonimously.

Abd, it is not a translation but a word play. Wegwezen means get the hell out of here. And Paraduin in fantasy, Guido's creativity. It is fun, it is humor, it is not serious. Or do you really think Guido is some lunatic?
So, what have you studied, Abd, and tell us all about Paraduin! And did you already read in the newspapers prins Guido was arrested on the German border because he tried to pass it with his Paraduin passport?

Come om Abd! It's a bullshit foundation, even the papers are written in a comical lettertype. It's a joke, a Hoax! And that crazy book of him a honeypot. Or should you not give your children in the hands of Guido and his partner? Of course you should! They should have a great time!

Yes, it was an April Fools' Day hoax, but he revert warred on Wikipedia and on the Liberland article over his hoax. I covered it here: Guido den Broeder and Paraduin
Yes, I think he is a lunatic, utterly unreliable, -- or a liar, take your pick.

I admit, I don't take kindly to being called a liar, as he did here. So I decided to look and when I look, I report what I find. That's all sourced, verifiable. Except, of course, for what is obviously opinion, for which I am responsible.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:12 am

Abd wrote:(…) he revert warred on Wikipedia and on the Liberland article (…)

Diffs please.

(Reality: I was the sole editor of the Paraduin article, and Liberland officially thanked me for my edits to their lemma.)

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:
Abd wrote:(…) he revert warred on Wikipedia and on the Liberland article (…)

Diffs please.

(Reality: I was the sole editor of the Paraduin article, and Liberland officially thanked me for my edits to their lemma.)

I gave his Liberland history, the diffs are all listed. I've done enough research on this jape. Sole editor of the Paraduin article? That's believable, but not currently visible unless someone archived the history or recovers it from a dump. That Liberland thanked him is also believable, but meaningless here. What stands as an "official" Liberland action?

Liberland, at least, has a few boots on the ground, Guido only has rocks in his head.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm

Abd wrote:Liberland, at least, has a few boots on the ground.

Not really. They tried to occupy the abandoned loggers house, but we had it demolished. So basically all they can do is visit the island or the beach like any other tourist. The moment they identify themselves as Liberlanders they get thrown out. All the money that they collected from gullible followers can't change that, no matter how many magazine articles and embassees they pay for.

Building a city in Siga isn't possible because of the Dabune treaty, so all these thousands of 'citizens' are waiting in vain. Mr. President forgot to do his homework before he tried to profit from my find.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:53 pm

Mr. President forgot to do his homework before he tried to profit from my find.

Really funny. But did no nation a afford to claim it official till now? Or is it simple to unimportant for them?

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:07 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Mr. President forgot to do his homework before he tried to profit from my find.

Really funny. But did no nation a afford to claim it official till now? Or is it simple to unimportant for them?

Yeah, nobody takes Mr. President seriously. I don't think he deserves that because his ideas are interesting enough. He just needs another location but there's not much available, so they've been looking into seasteading.

Croatia and Serbia disagree about their border. Serbia says it lies where the Danube flows now, Croatia maintains that it lies where it did before. As a consequence, they both claim large portions of land on the left bank of the river, and want the other to get stuck with a few small pockets on the right bank, of which Siga is the largest.

The moment either of them claims Siga, they admit that the other is right and owns the larger portions. Therefore, Siga remained unclaimed until we claimed it for Paraduin in 2015.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:21 pm

No, that kind of Balkan country's are hardly governed and really, they don't give each other anything. And I dont think Siga is on the top of there political agenda..... : :roll:
The coming 30 years you are OK there, Prins Guido. :mrgreen:

It is really fun, and Guido is complete right, it is what we call niemandsland, it belongs to no one. So yes, establish your own principality, why not? :idea:
it's not even a Hoax in this way!

This is real good humor!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: