Pimping the Pirate Party Hoax

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Pimping the Pirate Party Hoax

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Here we go again.

The Foolish Jullia Reda retweeted on Jimmy Wales his tweet.

https://twitter.com/Senficon/status/1118879887337639936

Bullshit. The Pirate Party is a Hoax. I can't even vote for them, they have no representatives in the National Parliaments. it's a one issue free beer for all party, it is complete noncens and Julia Reda a big nothing with a big mouth. Governing by shitstorm, you remember what Alex Voss said? Undermining the democracy? Lies! They where accused of lies by Alex Vos, the free source mouvement! In the Europarlement. What a shit again Jimmy! what a cheap trick!

https://blog.wikimedia.de/2019/04/16/fr ... ngekommen/

Unser aller Dank und Respekt gilt darum Dimitar Dimitrov und Anna Mazgal, die in Brüssel inzwischen eine professionelle und allseits geachtete Interessenvertretung fürs Freie Wissen aufgebaut haben.

......eine professionelle und allseits geachtete Interessenvertretung fürs Freie Wissen aufgebaut haben. :lol: :lol: :lol: All bullshit and pimping and lies that blogpost. Professional! Complete idiots they mean! They failed! They complete failed! All bulshit. Article13 article17 is a fact now!
Pirate Party Dimitar Dimitrov and Anna Mazgal? How where together with Romaine and there shitty Brussels Advocating Group, who where only predicting bullshit and failed complete? Again some shitty blogpost to fool the Algorithm. Good! Succes! Professional! Julia again on Jimmy twitter!
Fuck of all, your shitheads! Utter Fucking Bullshit, with the complete blogpost, Julia Reda and the Hoax Pirate party what only is important in the pimped articles on Wikipedia!

No my friends, it was all one big fiasco. I was simple all the time right and they were complete wrong. And that is the true, they reached NOTHING!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Pimping the Pirate Party Hoax

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 am

Jimbo Wales should be deeply ashamed for retweeting Julia Reda. Deeply ashamed after the Brussel fiasco and the spoiling of donor money to Romaines "Brussels Advocating Group". Of course where there affords complete useless, and properly even contra productive. It where all lies and it was disinformation of this group.

And a blogpost how fantastic it was! Insane and crazy and only meant to fuck the world. The Pirate Party where a few pirate bay kids. Massive demonstrations in Europe? With 5 people on De Dam? Give me a break, bunch of idiots!