Help evade

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
flooded
Sucks Noob

Help evade

Post by flooded » Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 am

This is User:Flooded with them hundreds. I am looking for someone who can help me master the arts of block evading on Wikipedia. Feel free to email me.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Re: Help evade

Post by Dysklyver » Thu May 16, 2019 1:01 pm

You have an extremely noticeable and almost unique editing pattern meaning people can see it's you days before the SPI report is even filed. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 17, 2019 1:22 am

I would need a really good reason before I let anyone know the top secret details of how to evade a Wikipedia block. Acceptable reasons include.....[censored by the League Against Cruelty To Dumb Animals]

:twisted:

The Tyranny Of Evil Men.

flooded
Sucks Noob

Post by flooded » Sat May 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Dysklyver wrote:You have an extremely noticeable and almost unique editing pattern meaning people can see it's you days before the SPI report is even filed. :roll:

True but I can switch it up a bit. Are you Frayae? How did you go 5 months without getting noticed?

CrowsNest wrote:I would need a really good reason before I let anyone know the top secret details of how to evade a Wikipedia block. Acceptable reasons include.....[censored by the League Against Cruelty To Dumb Animals]

I want to get back to editing and patrolling recent changes. I don't stand a chance with my old account anymore after all the drama. Looking to start fresh with a new account will not get blocked as a sock of mine.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Me, as "Lawyer of the silk road" (Dutch) will help you out my friend. Because a lawyer always give consolation, even fake lawyers like me.
Wikipedia has a network of sewer under the surface where most people never wil come and never has been. Even the die hard wikipedians with big names not.
Ask there, but you will never, ever get a answer. Never! Not here, not there, nowhere. You are wasting your time complete.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat May 18, 2019 11:12 pm

flooded wrote:Are you Frayae? How did you go 5 months without getting noticed?

Well I am the best sockmaster ever because I don't use proxies or VPNs. ;)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun May 19, 2019 4:07 am

I would give you advice, since I helped author a rather long unpublished book about Wikipedia's history. (Unpublished because no publisher or agent would touch it because the whole subject is "toxic".) Having done years of research and annotation, I've got a pretty good idea of how to evade blocks. But it's difficult and costs $ and you probably won't like it.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Sun May 19, 2019 4:48 am

flooded wrote:This is User:Flooded with them hundreds. I am looking for someone who can help me master the arts of block evading on Wikipedia. Feel free to email me.

I sent you an email asking if you were interested in an interview for the Wikipedia Sucks! blog, you gave me no response. Is your response "no"?
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun May 19, 2019 8:25 am

Well, I suppose there are absolute troll farms where you can get a good advice and a good vodka, why don't you ask there? :mrgreen:

(For the more or less autistic part of wikipedians, I am making a joke.)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 am

No response? Typical. I could have even given him some valid advice--IF he would stick around for a while.