Leaking private date to reach you goal

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Leaking private date to reach you goal

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 17, 2019 2:11 pm

A legal dead sin. Private date is in Europe extreem good protected and in the state of California not long ago a similar law has passed.

MoiraMoira did it with doxxing my real name in the false copyright claim of Ymnes what failed to get me global locked. Moira was trying to change the claim in a false sock puppet claim, even the Dutch arbcom confirmed later both claims where false.
About that confidential medical rapport. Ymnens mentioned it with hints in his postings on WP-NL, and others too. (See my blog) It is clear Vigilant, a American person has knowlege about that rapport as we have seen and respect in no way my privacy on WO. I don't like it at all, this misuse and discussions in public on the internet. This is medical secret.
He can be prosecuted in both in America and Holland. These are absolute not matters to use on the internet in flame wars or wiki discussions. Even if you have knowledge about that rapport you have to be silence about it. And if Vigilant had collected this knowledge in a professional employment surroundings he has now a tremendous problem.

Because, if Lomax brings this up in his law case it wouldn't surprise me if the judge want to have a little chat with both me and mister Vigilant. And for sure she will follow the opinion of professional doctors and not the "original research" of a few privacy leaking wikiidiots I can guarantee you. And for sure she will come to the conclusion American laws are broken.

Legal matters are not things to give in the hands of legal Bart and Vig with a massive mental defect. These bots they use can be as danger as a machine gun in the hands of a lunatic, it is not a toy. These guy's create special in combination with that CC licences legal fire pyres with a nuclear duramen. Vig is not even able to understand the construction of the EU, Bart is a nice guy but autistic like the kitchen door and Mdd and Romaine too. At the end they are storming the European parlement with a pirate flag in there hands please, please, who for the hell on this earth can be so stupid to figure this liberate a bike by a lunatic and remix it system with a highly professional legal team of the same lunatics out?

Should Vig been right? Are all those doctors wrong, and do I have just a psychose? Because this can't simple be true!

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Re: Leaking private date to reach you goal

Post by Stierlitz » Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 am

Above is Austin M. Gregory Austin McConnell's attempt to erase a book he wrote and had vanity-published as a teenager. All from fear that somebody would make a YouTube video reading it aloud. He had to buy four used copies of the book and buy out the "publisher" for a dollar to get the printer to stop spooling out copies whenever anybody ordered them off Amazon. He had to go to great lengths to do this, all over fear of a YouTube video that was never made.
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am

This video every guy how is gaming on Wikipedia should see.
In 2009, when I was a few weeks on Wikipedia I understood this danger. I tried to warn, and we have seen the result.
Decades later a CC licensed posting can still hit you, the internet never forget!

Wikipedia is a nice present from the devil, it is a modern digital version of Faust.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:57 am

Private date and confidential material may never, never used on the internet and is extreem dangers for yourself.
What did our friend Viligiant? Using confidential material in a language what he doesn't speak, twisted everything up, didn't understand the context and started to speculate and preceded that as facts. And he lost in this proces complete his way and he was presenting little toy train figures for children as a proof for a deep sexual fantasy at the end. Because Vig has a heavy form of autism.
With the warm support of mister mister Proabivouac who claimed to be the Field Operations Manager (FOM) of the West Coast Autistic Society.

What can I see other than I have send a complain to Zoloft as the responsible administrator of Wikipediocrazy? Private date and hinting to pivate date and confidential material doesn't belong on the internet, that is everywhere the rule, mister Zoloft and other admins of WO. And for sure not complete twisted up and deformed week after week mister Zoloft and mister Jake.