Trolly troll, sanfantrolling.

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Trolly troll, sanfantrolling.

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:42 am

This global ban list is of course Eurotrolling pure sang. A well known autistic as hell Donald Duck trap with a rope, a hole in the ground with branches and leaves over it and a rope what pulls someone in the top of a tree. The money I gave to Abd was a Ramadan gift and not for his trail, I have placed here the texts of discord to prove that and I don't want one single penny of this kind bullshit money! Not a penny, euro- or dollar cent! Not in this way, never! I hate this kind of shit!

statement:

Aan mijn lijf geen polonaise, I, Martin, Graaf Statler declare here in public I will never, never undertake any legal action agains the Wikimedia foundation, never, never, and when I say never I mean never. And this statement is irrevocable.

Mijn vader, een oude professor heeft mij immers geleerd dat alles te koop is behalve integriteit. Dus stop die miljoenen maar op een plaats waar de zon nooit zal schijnen, ik mot ze in elk geval niet! Verder heb ik geen enkel concreet plan voor welke juridische acties in welke vorm dan ook op het moment, dus hou dat zo door me niet verder wild te ergeren en te tergen, want wat in een goed vat verzuurd niet.