She was so funny!

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

She was so funny!

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:23 am

On madam gender her blog was posted this video and we all have to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... kK7zisjoDk

You can see she is already very ill, but such a good catch!

Of course is that guy laughable and can't in no way represent any woman, gay or not. (or man :mrgreen:) Because a gay woman is just a normal woman with a good taste, she prefer woman, but thats all.

The only part what I doubt is about cars. Yes, of course woman can repair cars but they seldom do. And they also seldom like LGB toy trains. Where we man are standing ohhhhh a woman most times things what nice, they are still little boys. But we man don't like hours of shopping or high tea's. Or hours and hours talking with friends on telephones. But does that matter? No.

A Conchita Wurst show act in a English form as represent of woman! I repair cars. :lol:
But he is not changing a gearbox, no he opens only the car hood, something a woman for sure can't! What a total joker!
But woman in general don't like the heavy often dirty work of repairing cars so much. And they don't have to, let them just do the things what they like the most to do. Don't try to change them in sub-man but let them what they are. A woman.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: She was so funny!

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:54 am

I am dying!

"Of course you are terrified Alex, because they chop your cock off."

But I am from this country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTxFybKmocQ

Yes, we really need the donor money out of America to solve the gay, trans and gender problems here in Hoilland!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:11 am

damn. At first I thought this was some kind of complicated hoax....but sadly, no...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:54 am

No! And this organisation gets donations, is taken serious! It was a extreem good catch of her!

If this guy wants to be in dally a drag, fine. Not any problem, why not. If someone wants really to transgender, if they chop your cock off to use her words, also fine. There are special clinics for here, there are groups where you can talk with others about transgender, fine, fine, fine. No problem for me, your dick, just chop it.

But this doesn't make you a representative for the woman who are born as a woman, gay or not. That is in one word rediciles. Just like gay woman not can be the representative of all woman, except in matters as abuse and suppression, but that can man too. You simple can't take your own unique view on this world and take it as leading! And troll it into wikipedia with troll power. That is complete against the principe of how wikipedia works.Or better, should work.

And that is where it went complete wrong with the, an sich good gender discussion on Wikipedia! You can't think because your herros in your video game have tits that has to be the same in every wikipedia article!