Discord

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Discord

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 am

Or writing something about battery LGB trains this winter, wouldn't that be great? Changing this place in a LGB battery toy train side?

And, what is the latest news of Discord, Any? Is Abd already fallen out of his tree house? :o Is he hurt? :roll:
My hit and run approach was not very appreciated there so I am still blocked and can't read there anymore you know. :mrgreen:

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:19 am

Graaf Statler wrote:And, what is the latest news of Discord, Any?

The latest news just kills me.

I'm really really shocked.

JuicyBeetle is actually a sock of Mr Lomax. Did you know that?

And Mr Lomax is actually married to Dysklyver. Seriously. They got married 2 years ago in Paris.

I'm just amazed.

Discord is incredible!!!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:31 am

Anyone wrote:

And Mr Lomax is actually married to Dysklyver. Seriously. They got married 2 years ago in Paris.

I'm just amazed.

Discord is incredible!!!

It doesn't surprise me at all............ :roll:

Abd was already five times married, so why not a sixth time and Paris is a very romantic town. And I already had noticed for JuicyBeetle's sysop actions a IQ of 200+ is absolute required..... :D

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:23 am

Anyone wrote:I can't comment on Crow right now as I have him on ignore.
:roll:

It mustn't be working very well for you then....
MODS -- please get rid of this clown. Delete its inane rants, too. It's worse than Kumioko.
What a sad man, reduced to begging to be rid of a person he claims he doesn't even read. Reduced to trying to get a ride through childish words. Trying to make trouble with gossip, the made up stuff sounding not so different from the stuff you claim really happened. Is this why you've fallen out with Abd? He realized his mistake already? Pretty quick for him, if he has.

A rank amateur. I told you, go for the soul, and you get results. Like I did. Look at you, a poor man's Abd, now trying to do to him what you failed to do to me. This isn't the place you'll get any help for your rejection issues. As lonely as it is for a man with just under 70 people in his employ, not one who would relish being his emotional support I'm sure, you won't get what you're looking for here. Only emptiness. Hollow, fleeting, reinforcement. Nothing to hold a man in his grave.

It's dark. Darker than you ever thought. I'll take you deeper, and enjoy it. You know. That's why you've just shit the bed now.

Trying so desperately to convince people you're just having a laugh, that this doesn't matter to you. Like a Kumioko, you say? Is it me who has shoehorned his tale of Wikipedia woe into every thread he's made so far? Is it me whining about my nemesis, while pretending I don't even care so nurr nurrr di nurrrr nurr?

Puuurrrrleeeasse. I can do this shit all day every day. I care. What you got? Nothin'.

You never did strike me as person who has any self-discipline. Or self-respect. Certainly no grit for the fight.
Anyone wrote:He started having a mental breakdown a couple of days ago.
Yeah, OK. To be clear, you think what you're doing is the height of sanity?

To repeat, you won't get what you want from this place. Unless Drmies laughing at your sorry ass is what you want. You may have to tell him you're even here just to get that, I don't think he's noticed yet.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:11 am

Crow wrote:To repeat, you won't get what you want from this place. Unless Drmies laughing at your sorry ass is what you want. You may have to tell him you're even here just to get that, I don't think he's noticed yet.

O, 100% that is for sure a born troll as Mies does. Laughing his ass off, because he has nothing else of any value except his kids in life.

And in a way it is funny, or better it looks funny or could be funny if this whole dammed wiki thing was not so fucking depressing.

Because that is what it is, fucking depressing.

It's all total bullshit, it is a present of the devil, it is wiki Faust, it is a compete waisting of time for all of us, including me.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:09 am

By the way, what is the latest Discord news, Any? :roll:

And what has our mystery Princess of the Shadow and Darkness wisperd in Sweet Juice his always lishing ear? :?

And what is the latest Abd news, has his tree house rise in level, or fallen down after the latest shitstrom here? :lol:

And has Kum foud the ultimate secret military wapon to concer sucks already :?:

And has Timmy already learned Russian and Greek to have a nice conversation with Steln and me in the future? :idea:

Tell us all the latest Discord news, Any. Please. Please, please. :mrgreen:

More music!

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:26 am

Graaf Statler wrote:By the way, what is the latest Discord news, Any?

Hey Graaf -- I'll send the latest news by email. I've still got that email address linked to your LGB Analog account.

The latest news is bizarre. Things aren't what they seem. I think you and CrowsNest are right about certain things.

It's 18H30 in BKK right. I'll email you within the next 12 hours.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Anyone wrote:

I'm just amazed.

Discord is incredible!!!

Troll is now on Foes list, to ignore.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Abd wrote:
Anyone wrote:

I'm just amazed.

Discord is incredible!!!

Troll is now on Foes list, to ignore.

Yes, Abd, but now YOU doesn't see this anymore, but the rest of the world on the World Wide Web still does......... :roll:

What is the use of this? And special, why do you report it here?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Is there any fucker here not being ignored by Abd?

I thought I had exclusivity.

I had badges made and everything!

Can I sue for breech of implied contract, I wonder...... :!: