Picnicking with madam gender

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Picnicking with madam gender

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Well, let me organise a picnic with madam gender on this side of the gate.

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... irev-down/

Indeed, auggie's WR was a while down just like WO was a few day's ago, Panic, panic panic, the end of the world was in sight, but aggie's WR works again as you can see.. Everything is under control.
But, about this comment:

Madam Genderdesk wrote:MARCH 18, 2019 AT 2:37 PM
It was back in a matter of hours, wonder what happened and if they will be transparent about it.

Rogol / Renee has just found his way over there, not as prolific as Abd, but at least Auggie should have some company now.

(Statler:The Frist part i don't concider as interesting.)

The Wikipedia forums are useful for institutional memory, a lot of it is not indexed by google, including Wikipedia itself, only long-time insiders know where to find it, and even more of it cannot be discussed on Wikipedia itself for fear of repercussions. This is partly why Sucks is not that useful, Crowsnest never links to sources so you have no way of knowing if his ranty tl:dr are true, or of reading them for yourself – obviously no one is going to go through them, much less accept them at face value without links. He is right a lot of the time, but he can also take very wrong interpretations, which could probably be easily straightened out and find out what kind of shenanigans someone is really up to if you had the source. If he can’t figure out how to edit links in that forum he should just paste the bare URL and let one of the mods fix it, although he should be able to pick up the formatting easily enough, I think it is the quote function that will show the coding in preview.

You are right madam, these fora are indeed used as a institutional memory by us. And yes, much more can discussed here and by auggie because both places are no safe places. You can speak free on both fora. Or better, anyone can speak free here, and not only blocked users. And for that reason we don't care about the numbers of visitors, although I think Drmies is the champion here with 15.000 hits.
And who here read? God will know and even not him with al that proxy's nowadays. I don't know if our readers are only die-hard wikipedians and long time insiders, I really don't know.

But about that links. For Crow are links not very importent. The guy's how are reading here and are interested in this matters know there way on WP-EN. It is all in English, our dear readers for sure know where to find everything.
For me is that total different. I have to guide our readers trough a labyrinth of Dutch, Germen and even Danish Wikipedia's who are complete different build up, and must guide them through the world of wonders, often called Europe.

And that is the reason why I have to substance everything with links, must give summery's, must translate parts, must explane the European legal system, the political European system, in short it is a hell of a job. With as extra handcap for me, the English language.
So Crow plays his roll, and I mine. And because I got a compliment of Arthur I think I do that in the right way, just like Crow is doing his part in a excellent way.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Picnicking with madam gender

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:23 pm

In general I can say what opens my eyes was Jimbotalk. Because my posting there was the reason for a ban on WP-EN and later a Global Lock. And what I found out was it it was extreem Pirate Party biased. It was all about Jullia Reda and started to think, what for the hell is here going on? Who for the fuck is that woman? I have never heard or read someting about that woman and I am good informed about Europan politics.
And slowly in this way the road leaded me to the Pirate Party, some complete unknown free beer all stone drunken students party. They made some combination with other small free beer party's and in that way they had collected enough votes for one seat in the Europarlement I found out, with Jullia Reda as MEP.
Before I already had found out MADe, a frantic Belgium Chapter man, the man who "legalised" that insane Roland Freisler arbcom policy in a snaky way was a Pirate Party member. And then I stared to follow some wikipedia protagonist there twitter........

And what I found out there was really shocking, everything all leaded back to...... The Pirate Party!
But with was even more shocking, I can read and understand of course German as good as Dutch,just like I can read in a bulk form danish, they where complete misinformed! What they where presenting as facts are only there own, wrong conclusions. I gave yesterday the example of the misimpression of Reda of article13.
They have not even a clou! They don't know the European systems, the legal systems in Europe, the procedures in the European politics, they know nothing! It's the same if you take a few kids from the street, here you have a bag of money, and build a new Golden bridge is SanFan. And listen absolute not to people who know where they are talking about, kick them out, and hire people from all of the world, doesn't matter if they speak English.. You can guess what is the result.

It is niet te bevatten voor mij, i can't believe it is all true what I have find out. That is the reason I ask all the time, he, Arthur, is this right what I claim? Are you sure? But this can't be true! I must be wrong! I am am a guy with hardly any education, old man! They are all high educated and in the middle of there life! Please say me where I am wrong so I don't make the complete fool out of myself Arthur? Or was Whaledad right I found someting out no one on this world had noticed? Well, if so I think that sanFanBan is well deserved.
Gifts in the refrigerator and flowers on the table please to celebrate this event.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:21 pm

madam Gender wrote:Everyone has been concentrating on the European copyright nonsense, and Europe is starting to figure out that an obscure politician can get start getting lots of positive press by being only one who sees any value in protecting public domain and fair use. (Was is Kevin Gorman who first pointed out that Julia Reda from the Pirate Party might be an early champion of this cause?) But someone ought to take a look at this. It is not just advertising involved here, it is the political system as well, and the tech giants are no longer just electing Obamas, they are electing Trumps, invisibly, because the internet so far has been invisible to public and even partisan scrutiny, even though the Congress is full of lawyers. Wikipedia people ought to be interested in this. Google after all is driven by free labor from Wikipedia.

(https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/)

Jullia Reda? She is my inspiration!
Yesterday I wanted to talk my latest plans over with Jimmy, but he blocked me instantly on the chat of WT before I even could say hello. Because I am thinking to pay that 450 euro and to found the Free beer For All party.

My business plan is as simple as effective. I first buy a brand new hybrid Audi as company car because I have a lot drive and we must be green. EdodeRoo has and experience with Beer and politics so I make him the chairman. And Julia I can't Read was looking for a lob in the field of copyright, so she will be the legal expert Because she has experience as a MEP.
The action points are simple. Free beer for everyone, and the creaters pay in the future if someone use their work. And this action point we take over. Zintuiglijke overbelasting bij Wikimedia-evenementen vermijden.

Evenementen, waaronder ook Wikimedia-evenementen, kunnen veel prikkels afgeven aan deelnemers en in sommige gevallen zelfs tot overbelasting leiden. Reden voor Wikimedia Nederland, om een learning pattern (Engelstalig) te schrijven waarin organisatoren van evenementen suggesties krijgen aangereikt hoe hiermee om te gaan. Met een aantal relatief eenvoudige aanpassingen kunnen evenementen zo comfortabeler worden gemaakt voor deelnemers die gevoelig zijn voor zintuiglijke overbelasting. (CC BY-SA 3.0)

google translate:

Google translate wrote:Events, including Wikimedia events, can give many incentives to participants and in some cases even lead to overloading. Reason for Wikimedia Netherlands, to write a learning pattern (in English) in which event organizers receive suggestions on how to deal with this. With a number of relatively simple adjustments, events can be made more comfortable for participants who are sensitive to sensory overload

Schiet nou toch in hemelsnaam gauw een pleurisend op! Omdat jullie er letterlijk een gekkenhuis van maken met jullie piratenpartij en gender kolder krijg je voor je WIR baantjes alleen maar boys als Sjoerd die god-beter-het zelf op zijn GP aangeeft dat hij autistisch is. En als sterauteur sokpop Ymnes die ook al zo autistisch als de keukendeur is. En wat moeten we nu hebben? Prikkelvrije bijeenkomsten.
Ik zal jullie eens wat vertellen. Elke beetje vent nam jullie op de punt van zijn schoen en trapte jullie er met onder reuze trap onder je hol met een pisboog uit daar in Utrecht. En elke weldenkende meid erbij, want Helga Trüpel heb natuurlijk het gelijk van de wereld. Jullie bedrijven namelijk zwaar politiek en genderactivisme.

En ik had indertijd misschien best zo een WIR baantje part time best leuk gevonden. Daar had ik toen best wel tijd voor gehad en ook interesse. En ik had er waarschijnlijk veel meer uren aan besteed dan ik voor betaald werd en ondanks dat Madam Lidewij Blavatsky alles van mijn hand probeerde te verdonkeremanen tot op Wikisage aan toe ben ik best wel een behoorlijke en ijverige auteur.
En nou even over dat prikkelvrij, ja dat herken ik. Maar dat los je toch heel anders op? Ik zou me kunnen voorstellen dat ik om 10 uur de trein of de auto had genomen, niet meer dan een paar uur ergens zou werken en verder thuis. Sociale evenementen zou ik een beetje links zou laten liggen en af en toe een lezinkje houden. Ik ben een nette verschijning die keurig zijn talen spreekt.

Je hoeft toch niet ruim aan het bier te zitten, naar de dierentuin te gaan, of de wereld over vliegen om naar allerlei volslagen zinloze conferenties te reizen?
Maar lef kan ik jullie beslist niet ontzeggen. Om nadat Edo de meest beledigende mail had gestuurde die je kunt bedenken o.a. verwensingen aan het adres van Ausma hem op het schild te hijsen en vervolgens MIJ juridisch te gaan bedreigen. Je moet maar durven zeg. Genderdwazen.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 am

Anti-Harassment team leader Trevor Bolliger sneaks out the back door.

Well, well, well. Things are getting clear to me. Fucking Trevor comes in January 2017 out of his fucking bat cave, and if you have a look here you see just afterwards a few very, very strange fucking global bans. Kumioko since 13 April 2017, Thekohser since 19 April 2017, Graaf Statler since 19 April 2017, Abd, since 24 February 2018, BrillLyle, since 8 August 2018. These are people I know and the last people on earth to "harass" people. And now I understand why the ashole Meta stewards started there fox hunting on me, and why shithead Tonyballoini was knocking on the door of the Dutch arbcom about Whaledad.

The fucking half a million dollar grant from the fucking Craig Newmark Foundation and the fucking new tools of Fucking Trevor in combination with fucking shitcan clown as James Alexander. Although I doubt if he already has find a Twitter girly to fuck with. That is the fucking answer of the reason of this set extreem fucking bad Global Bans.

But about the question of madam Gender:

Madam Gender wrote:]So whatever happened to harassment? Is it fixed yet?

Dysk wrote:> whatever happened to harassment? Is it fixed yet?

lol nope.

If anything it got worse.

Wondering with what WMF bring in in the Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation law cause. Trevor his fucking algorithm? Just a fucking USB stick? Look what we have your honorable, we also tested this perfect tool also on the Dutch WP with Ymnes and Moira troll bot. Judge: And did it work? WMF: Yes! Perfect!

We found out all problems there where caused by a fucking crazy person Graaf Statler. He made the work of the Brussels Advocating Group with Romaine=>Wikimedia almost impossible so we global banned him. It is the best and most powerful tool you can imagine. It worked fucking well!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 am

Thanks for this posting, Madam

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... magdalene/

It seems to me logical they where lovers and she should be the successor of Jezus. And that she has written a gospel
And yes, it's the same what happend whit the old Germanic believes, the woman, mother was extreme important. And yes, the later church has even declared she was a whore and made it a man's world, madam.

Well, woman are not welcome in Athos, so hope you will write the next time about Athos. Because these are the posting of you I like the most of you. But the rest.......
if you ever travel there I wrote this guide for you. (Dutch)

http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Essay:Reizen_naar_Athos

But woman not welcome, no. The gentleman should get upset. Losing there consentration.

Maybe a suggestion to change Wikipedia in a digital Athos, madam?

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Thanks for this posting, Madam

It seems to me logical they where lovers and she should be the successor of Jezus.
That is not logical, it is speculation, and "successor" misses the point of Jesus' mission.
And that she has written a gospel
And yes, it's the same what happend whit the old Germanic believes, the woman, mother was extreme important. And yes, the later church has even declared she was a whore and made it a man's world, madam.

Well, woman are not welcome in Athos, so hope you will write the next time about Athos. Because these are the posting of you I like the most of you. But the rest.......
if you ever travel there I wrote this guide for you. (Dutch)

http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Essay:Reizen_naar_Athos

But woman not welcome, no. The gentleman should get upset. Losing there consentration.

Maybe a suggestion to change Wikipedia in a digital Athos, madam?

Freedom requires freedom of association. There may always be places which are not open to all, and it is not oppressive unless those places are essential to those excluded. Athos is private church property, a place for very traditional and special discipline. For them, it works, and is to be respected.

There are many other examples; they are not fascist (sexism and racism are fascist) unless they oppress and suppress. Athos is not suppressing anyone. It merely is not for everyone.

Genderdesk, by the way, is brilliant.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Abd wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Thanks for this posting, Madam

It seems to me logical they where lovers and she should be the successor of Jezus.
That is not logical, it is speculation, and "successor" misses the point of Jesus' mission.

Oeeehhh, now we went on a tricky path, Abd. And notice what I wrote, it seems to me logical.
Yes, i know, the Da Vinci Code, but there is much, much more written about it.
But what about a nice discussion about the Trinity, Abd? :mrgreen:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Sure, it seems to you. Got that!

Following Jesus, I prefer to discuss the Unity.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:15 pm

Abd wrote:Genderdesk, by the way, is brilliant.

It could be even more brilliant, but that's just, like, my opinion, man. Needs to be louder and pushier about the many, many rotten WP internal shitstorms. Today's item about the stupid "admin strike" is acceptable, barely. Too much complaining about Floquenbeam using the c-word. I've got plenty more dirt on him, lady!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am

Whoever it writes, she or he has a excellent sense of humor.

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... rm-turned/

Women take over the world, and their first act is not unlimited access to chocolate, but to close all the men’s toilets. Why? Can’t figure that one out. But since that’s what men do in the Netherlands with women, maybe it’s a Thing, and dudes somehow resonate with it.

Of course a hint to the leak of public toilets for woman in Holland. But, madam gender can always complains by the female mayor of Amsterdam.
There is a lot of hidden trolling and humor in Gender desk. And that mammy cat with that kitten is briljant!
Thats enough internet for today.