Wikipediocracy, good or bad?

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.

Poll ended at Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:39 am

Yes
17%
No
67%
Maybe
17%

Total votes: 6

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 am

Just thought I'd check, given all the recent changes in how this place is being run.

badmachine
Sucker

Re: Wikipediocracy, good or bad?

Post by badmachine » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:37 am

the options look a little odd:
poll wrote:Wikipediocracy, good or bad?
Poll runs till Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:39 pm
Yes 0% 0% [ 0 ]
No 0% 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0% 0% [ 0 ]
You may select up to 3 options

Total votes : 0

behold:
WS- WPO poll.png
WS- WPO poll.png (9.19 KiB) Viewed 2951 times

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 am

badmachine wrote:the options look a little odd
;)

It's cutting commentary at the present state of the board. Sattire!

:lol: :ugeek: :cry:

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:10 pm

I've voted "No, it's not good or bad". It's ugly.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:10 pm

I was looking for the option disgusting.

Guido, it is a bit out of topic, but that Fram story you told us is so absurt I just hardly can't imagine it is true. Read what I wrote, hardly imagine, I am not saying it is not true.
I a way I don't get the whole situation as it is.

A few total lunatics om WO who are jelling constant Fram is the best wiki sysop ever and your story on the other hand. It is all so conflicting for me!
And also on Dysk his Discord before I was booted out both Dysk and Kum told me, well it is a very unlikely story of Guido.

But if I strip what you told about Fram from all the gaslight of Discord and Wikipediacrazy and only look to the bare facts you have given I can only come to one conclusion, Guido is simple 100% right.

I don't mind we had our shitty problems in the past, I don't mind I am SanFanBanned, I don't listen to a trollmod as Juicy, Abd may hang with his IQ of 200+ in every three house he wants, professor Zoloft may run as much complete insane Wikipediocrazy's boards as he want, I simple don't change my vision until someone comes up with a better explanation why this facts fits like puzzle pieces..

Mies is also for me a not very clear person, but he is unimportant to me. He is simple not worth to worry about for me, because I have no connection to WP-En.
But If I have a closer look too the editing hours of Natuur12, his perfect English, his typiche al mixing English words trough his Dutch, his love for old forgotten professors, his thank you for the article Bram Verhoeff, well I have beyond reasonable doubts iNatuur12 and Mies are not the same person. But as said Mies is not important enough to worry about for me.

But that Fram guy with the SanFanBan intervention of WMF is of course a complete different matter. Because he is a key player and Framgate is much and much bigger than it seems till now. Imagine if this huge svcandal become public in Holland!
It will hit the headlines for weeks! Peter R de Vries will have a burn out at the end because of all his appearances in TV shows! It will end up in a political scandal with Baudet and Wilders vol op het orgel, believe me.

But why does no one else notice this? And why keep Vig and Timmy trolling till they drop, even here?

Very, very weard and I have no explanation. I simple haven't.