The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 pm

They just be straight up sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g, at this point.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 pm

CrowsNest wrote:And that lover jibe?

Hey, it's ok. I don't want to force you to come out.

CrowsNest wrote:That's a low down dirty Timmy trick. He can't take me on directly

Anybody can see it, except you. You make a great team, and you are absolutely dependent on each other. You are like Bbb23 and Drmies, or maybe more like Bbb23 and BMK? You tell me.
You know what was Anyone's suggestion to destabilize your ownership of this forum? To allure Statler away from this forum, so you lose your support, and collapse. He's right.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:50 am

Aw, you talkin' 'bout us in your secret den?

U sure he doesn't want my beau all to himself?

--------------

Jesus. If you thought I didn't respect you before.....

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:19 am

And what a time to make a screw up like this.....
JuiceBeetle wrote:You know what was Anyone's suggestion to destabilize your ownership of this forum? To allure Statler away from this forum, so you lose your support, and collapse.
Autocorrect? Drunk? Or just not a native speaker?

I love it, because the word you clearly meant was lure. And that's a fucked up word to be using in that context for all kinds of reasons, but I'm not that cruel, so I'll keep it to myself.

And for a guy who hated Kumioko spamming the forum, you sure seem to be in love with his talking points now. My rebuttal of this pathetic idea I think I own this place, is just another thing you clearly didn't read, or did but couldn't think of a way to respond.

My support comes from people who enjoy watching me make points like that last line, and enjoy watching the person on the other end having to pretend like they didn't even hear it, because they don't have shit to say for themselves in their defence. Just like you didn't confirm or deny whether you are still a Wikipedian. Me doing this to Wikipedians, who love nothing better than to pretend they can't hear a critic, is what makes my fans cheer me on.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:08 am

CrowsNest wrote:My rebuttal of this pathetic idea I think I own this place, is just another thing you clearly didn't read, or did but couldn't think of a way to respond.

Why do you assume, that if you write something, people will believe it, or agree with it?
Have you considered, maybe you are not always correct?

So to answer why I did not respond: because I did not want to get involved in your catfight.
Simple as that. You can just ignore it. It's a silent agreement to disagree.

In before you say you did not agree to disagree: No need to fight for every word.
There is no one ultimate truth. If there was, there wouldn't be wars, discord, and chaos in the world.
Your speculations, why I did not answer, however are more entertaining than explaining it to you, so I'll give you the chance in the future, too.

To satisfy your hunger for response, here's one to your misunderstanding of my sentence above:
English lesson 1: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/allure#Related_terms

CrowsNest wrote:My support comes from people who enjoy watching me make points like that last line, and enjoy watching the person on the other end having to pretend like they didn't even hear it, because they don't have shit to say for themselves in their defence.

So You think, not responding means you are right/agreed with, and that's what makes you authentic in your non-existent readers' eyes?

I like your occasionally well-written and insightful posts, and I want to read those. Let me say, while I respect you, I've been ignoring your questionable ideas and speculations so far, because I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone, who can't lose. It would hurt you too much, and I don't want that to you.
Arguing with someone, whose only truth is his own - even if that's a baseless conspiracy theory - is pointless.
But if arguing is what you want, well, then my friend you're gonna have a hard time on these days, when I have the mood and time to play your game. So enjoy the game.

CrowsNest wrote:you didn't confirm or deny whether you are still a Wikipedian

I'm not eager to help you put me in a category. I'm satisfied with the effect of calling you a wikipedian.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:16 am

CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:It was great times, having the whole board for yourself and your lover for a year, wasn't it?
Well, times change... try to coexist.
Times certainly do change.

It was only days ago I thought you issued rules that prohibit this kind of moronic abuse.

I never had the board to myself, that's a lie straight out of the Kumioko playbook.

And that lover jibe? That's a low down dirty Timmy trick. He can't take me on directly, so he tries to go after someone who supports me, on the mistaken belief we are somehow a team.

Youngster, I mopped the floor with you and then let Sir Bentley of Bananaland pee on ya...

I'm a little surprised how brittle and unstable you've proven yourself to be over the last three weeks or so. The braggadocio is clearly an act of a very insecure individual.

I don't pick on you because when you actually research and write you bring something interesting and useful to the party, even though I almost invariably disagree with it. Your stripling swain, on the other hand, bellows obscenities in a language he doesn't understand and yammers more LOOK AT ME!!! ME, TOO!!! ME TOO!!!s than a Rush Limbaugh fan at a pool party at the fat man's house... He adds 0.000 to the discourse. He's a mentally unstable troll whose most useful function in the world is being a receptacle for my excreted ridicule.

RfB

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:21 am

Is Madame Gender Really Neotarf?

Over on Discord Mr Lomax commented on the mighty TDA's evidence:

Lomax wrote:My god, that evidence is weak. There can be many people with similar interests.

Is Mr Lomax correct, or is he once again proving himself to be a fool? I invite you to read what follows and judge for yourself.

A Tale of Two Blogs
You're all familiar with the GenderDesk blog. Take another look at it. Scroll down slowly. Think about the overall presentation and various design elements. Make a mental note of the themes and content.

When you're done, take a look at the Neotarf blog. I suspect some of you haven't seen this before.

https://neotarf.wordpress.com/

IMO, the similarities in terms of design and content are striking.

The Redux Situation
One of Madame Gender's most recent articles is entitled WikiRev Redux

Neotarf once wrote an article called Jimmy Wales Foundation Redux

https://neotarf.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/jimmy-wales-foundation-redux/

The Kumioko Situation
Madame Gender recently described Kumioko as the "perfect gentleman online". She evidently likes him. She has a high opinion of him.

Neotarf once authored a writing tutorial. She introduced it with:

Neotarf wrote:Are you ready to write your first article? It is very easy. This tutorial will show you how to write an article using a list of people who received the Medal of Honor.

As we all know, Kumioko wrote two Featured Lists about the Medal of Honor.

https://neotarf.wordpress.com/2017/05/17/article-tutorial/

Writing Tutorials
As noted above, Neotarf is eager to dispense advice about creative writing.

Madame Gender is the same. In a recent comment [October 12 or 13] she takes pity on little CrowsNest and tries to help him. She encourages him to set up a blog. She tells him this is the best way to improve as a writer. She reminds him not to forget the importance of self-editing. She informs him that a good editor can transform a B-grade paper into something much better.

Astronomy
Neotarf is charmed by the cyclones on Jupiter:

https://neotarf.wordpress.com/2018/03/15/cyclones-of-jupiter/

Meanwhile, Madam Gender has a bit of a thing for the sun:

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2019/07/15/half-blood-thunder-moon-plus-bonus-sunspots/

NOTE: Thanks to TDA for this astronomy section

Conclusion

It's possible to go on and on and on. But there's no need. Madame Gender is Neotarf. Only a fool would dispute the obvious.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:58 am

The CrowsNest Situation

Here on Sucks I have little CrowsNest on ignore, but I can see his comments over on Madame Gender's blog. I suppose he went creeping round Neotarf as she's just about the only person in the world who takes him seriously these days. This is what he wrote:

CrowsNest wrote:Apparently WordPress told him he had to create that thread. How can you take anyone who says dumb shit like that seriously?

What do you boys and girls think? Is CrowsNest correct, or is this pretty much the sort of ill-informed twaddle we've come to expect from him.

Let's investigate!

Yes, a while back I reported the GenderDesk blog to WordPress on the grounds it was hosting defamatory content. WordPress wrote back and said they found nothing that contravened their terms and conditions. They then referred me to the page below and highlighted this part:

WordPress wrote:We take all reports seriously, but we won’t remove sites just because they are offensive (even to us!). We think the right response to bad or offensive ideas is to speak out against them, not to censor them. If a site is publishing offensive content with which you don’t agree, feel free to create a site to speak your own mind on the subject — you’ll of course have the same rights.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/report-blogs/

So as you can see -- and rather unsurprisingly -- little CrowsNest doesn't know what he's talking about.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:46 am

Youngster, I mopped the floor with you and then let Sir Bentley of Bananaland pee on ya...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams Timmy boy! With all your intellect you can only point on a few spellings errors of a Dutchman with one succesfull class kindergarten! :roll:

You simple can't win from me with all your "interlectual skills" and troll technics, Timmy Tim, and that makes you mad........

:mrgreen:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:My rebuttal of this pathetic idea I think I own this place, is just another thing you clearly didn't read, or did but couldn't think of a way to respond.

Why do you assume, that if you write something, people will believe it, or agree with it?
Have you considered, maybe you are not always correct?

So to answer why I did not respond: because I did not want to get involved in your catfight.
Simple as that. You can just ignore it. It's a silent agreement to disagree.

In before you say you did not agree to disagree: No need to fight for every word.
There is no one ultimate truth. If there was, there wouldn't be wars, discord, and chaos in the world.
Your speculations, why I did not answer, however are more entertaining than explaining it to you, so I'll give you the chance in the future, too.

To satisfy your hunger for response, here's one to your misunderstanding of my sentence above:
English lesson 1: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/allure#Related_terms

CrowsNest wrote:My support comes from people who enjoy watching me make points like that last line, and enjoy watching the person on the other end having to pretend like they didn't even hear it, because they don't have shit to say for themselves in their defence.

So You think, not responding means you are right/agreed with, and that's what makes you authentic in your non-existent readers' eyes?

I like your occasionally well-written and insightful posts, and I want to read those. Let me say, while I respect you, I've been ignoring your questionable ideas and speculations so far, because I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone, who can't lose. It would hurt you too much, and I don't want that to you.
Arguing with someone, whose only truth is his own - even if that's a baseless conspiracy theory - is pointless.
But if arguing is what you want, well, then my friend you're gonna have a hard time on these days, when I have the mood and time to play your game. So enjoy the game.

CrowsNest wrote:you didn't confirm or deny whether you are still a Wikipedian

I'm not eager to help you put me in a category. I'm satisfied with the effect of calling you a wikipedian.
What a load of absolute bullshit.

If there is ever a doubt in my mind that I might not be right, I say it. If there is anyone here who thinks I'm wrong they need to find the stones to speak up, because this a forum. Silence is consent. I have readers, and I have a reputation for being right. It says everything about you that you want to pretend that's a lie, rather than admit you're talking out your fucking ass.

You ignore me because you don't have shit to say that proves me wrong. Simple as that.

There's nothing you can do that hurts me. It obviously doesn't hurt me if you're content to silently disagree. Your ongoing mod nonsense hurts you, while only inconveniencing me.

You're satisfied you trolled me? Good for you. I'll let that speak for itself, Mr. Moderator.