The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:49 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:Where do you get that idea?

Other than this little game of guess who right here? Shit like this......

So you don't answer? Then you consent to being wrong, according to your rules.

sashi
Sucks Critic

One fart, the flies

Post by sashi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:04 pm

I'm sorry I asked.

Has anyone read this blog?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:Where do you get that idea?

Other than this little game of guess who right here? Shit like this......

So you don't answer? Then you consent to being wrong, according to your rules.
That was an answer you retard.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:48 pm

Crow, I had a look on there Discord, (and left the server in no time because it is infantile) but this is really a matter of don't feed the trolls.

It is all trolly troll and I think Bad, Seln and Eric alllowd him here for a laugh. And I don't think he has the mandate to block us for a longer periode.

It is a around trolling Wikipedia trollmod playing with some tools and with a big, uncivilised mouth.

Beter to ignore him further, this is a type I am to stupide to tie my own shoelaces.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:08 am

Well someone upstairs is certainly making a fool out of him. I doubt they find it very entertaining to see their forum dissolve into mush though. Probably didn't bargain on that.

I think I properly broke the dude, and so pretending it's all just one big troll is all he's got left now. He's been rather unsubtle in his attempts to get a rise. I think he genuinely thought he was gonna come in here, flash his Mod badge, and I would roll over like a little bitch.

Useless fucker is obviously not Mod material. Doesn't even make sense half the time.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:20 am

Breaking News

I'm sorry to say this, boys and girls, but I have some bad news. I'm afraid Madame Neotarf has been a wee bit naughty.

Yesterday I compared the Neotarf blog with the one operated by Madame Gender. I noted the similarities in terms of design.

In the last 24 hours or so Little Neotarf has changed her blog. Yes, you read that correctly. She's obviously done this in order to create a bit of disparity between it and her other rather amateurish effort.

This is how the Neotarf blog now looks:
https://neotarf.wordpress.com/

And thanks to archive.org, this is how it looked yesterday:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190816184300/https://neotarf.wordpress.com/

Note too that until yesterday the Neotarf blog hadn't been updated for almost three years. The most recent article dates back to October 31 2016.

Conclusion
We now know with total certainty that Madame Gender is Neortarf. Previously we were only 99.9% sure.

We also know she's a rather mischievous little woman. I'll be keeping a close eye on her over the coming days!

Stalking
Some of you boys and girls might consider this stalking. If you do, perhaps reflect a little on Vigilant's harassment of Laura Hala and CrowsNest's creepy thread about Jessica Wade. How many of you actually objected?

I thought Vigilant went a bit too far [his obsessive disorder kicked in and he was out of control for a few weeks], but I certainly didn't complain about the Wade thread.

More to follow!
Last edited by Anyone on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:56 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:But ultimately, all I'm seeing is you failing to get WordPress to remove what you claimed was defamation. And this thread is your reaction. You're a dirty little bin diver. You belong on Wikipediocracy, this is right up their alley.
Absolutely right. This thread is a continuation of a Anyone's misogynist attack on GD over at WikiRev, and GD's blog

Why don't you tell these boys and girls about the PM you sent me on Discord?

Madame Gender contacted you, didn't she. Apparently she didn't like me discussing her in that Wikipedia Critics thread.

So how did she contact you? What's your connection to her, and why are you defending her?

And why don't you tell CrowsNest the truth about why Kumioko won't be returning to this forum?

Politely Mr [or Ms] JuicyBeetle, who do you think is the cause of almost all problems on this forum right now? I know the answer to this question, btw. Now that Kumioko is gone [because of you], it's not CrowsNest. Nor is it Graaf. And it certainly isn't Tim.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:38 am

Anyone wrote:And why don't you tell CrowsNest the truth about why Kumioko won't be returning to this forum?

He is free to return under his alter-ego "Perseus". It's his huffish choice to refuse that.
On his main account he won't be returning, because nobody supported his return, when I asked: https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... =80#p14752
After Crow and Statler (obvious no votes), Carrite (sort of no vote), you are the next most active contributor on this forum. If you would have made a supportive comment for him, he would be unblocked by now.
Thus you are the reason, why he's not returning. Didn't expect that answer, did you?

Anyone wrote:Now that Kumioko is gone [because of you]

You see, that kind of manipulation will only undermine your credibility.
Let's take a look at you for a moment. What's your problem, with women? Why do you call women silly little bitches?

TDA gave you quite the help by doing all the research for this thread.
You have expressed on discord, that you hold TDA in high regards, and in your opinion, he is the only serious and established wikipedia critic these days.
TDA in return did this research for you. What is your connection to TDA, and why is he so important to you?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:10 am

:roll:

We now know with total certainty that Madame Gender is Neortarf. Previously we were only 99.9% sure.

Which means Kumioko is posing as a woman....

So, Mr. Anyone, were you involved in the Gamergate squabbles in WP? I would have questions for Kumi but he seems to have split (can't imagine why....)

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:27 am

Discord News: TDA Kicks Ass

I regret to inform you our beloved moderator [the man who drove out Kumioko] has just had his ass kicked.

It all started when the poor man had the audacity to spar with TDA. Here's an example of the sort of punishment TDA has been dishing out:

TDA wrote:Obviously, you have some personal reasons for objecting to all this, but that is none of my concern.

What you are doing here is pathetic. It is just you being overly, and often wrongly, technical about precise wording to avoid acknowledging that your questioning of my initial point was wrong, getting insulting when you keep getting refuted, and then playing the victim when I snipe back at your insults. Not interested. This is not a sincere discussion any more, but just an attempt to fabricate a "win" in a discussion you already lost. Play this game with someone else.