The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by Kumioko » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:47 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Strelnikov wrote:This is why you don't hear from E. Barbour that often - he's sick of the endless "Wikidrama."

As for me it's like a Telenovela show redubbed into proletarian British English, all psychodrama.
Maybe if you paid more attention to what's happening in the forum you claim to Administer, things wouldn't get so fucked up around here.

I told you Kumioko was a tedious pain in the ass, and here we are, he's unblocked, supposedly on Eric's say so, and he's gone right back to being a tedious pain in the ass. Just like he has done a million times before. So predictably Kumioko.

And now for some unknown reason, we've got a Wikipedian style of moderation here too, where I'm being censored for saying shit you two fuckers would say without even being blinking.

Even now, I'm writing this knowing you two won't even bother acknowledging the post, just like you've ignored previous posts.

Considering crowsnest's rants and personal attacks outnumber my posts about 20 to 1 here, it should be easy for people to see who the real problem here is.

I have only made like 5 posts in the last week. So much for crowsnest's arguments of tediousness.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:17 pm

Kumioko wrote:Considering crowsnest's rants and personal attacks outnumber my posts about 20 to 1 here, it should be easy for people to see who the real problem here is.

I have only made like 5 posts in the last week. So much for crowsnest's arguments of tediousness.
You're such a loser Kumioko.

Still trying this nonsense.

Although, yes, as you bring it up, let's all remind yourself of the tremendous value you were bringing, for all of three days, before you inevitably slid back into your old ways of whining and boring people to tears about the same old shit.
Kumioko wrote::D I love you too buddy!
Kumioko wrote:Well, this is obviously what passes for a functionary these days! I wonder if the real reason they resigned is cause this stunning photo got leaked!
Kumioko wrote:Obviously I didn't know if that photo has been circulating but then given your comments it sounds like your not positive either.
Kumioko wrote:For what it's worth I haven't really commented much there tge last few days either. I just let them go and do their thing. It'll wind down.
Kumioko wrote:That was nice of her to mention me. I certainly have mentioned Ms. Mahars frequent travelling on the donors dime on several occasions.
Kumioko wrote:Just for clarification, I'm not a troll, I'm an asshooe. The differences can be subtle, but they are different.
I'd love to know which of those posts you think was the best......the one that brought most value to the forum.

My personal favourite is the one where you're trying to be a horrible little transphobe, probably having gone so far as to pretend to have never seen a photo you probably definitely did see when it surfaced first time around because if I remember seeing it on a criticism forum, you would have too.

Take your time. Tough to choose. Let your best work shine!

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 pm

You're really struggling to make a reasonable argument. Keep trying though, you might find something worth complaining about eventually.

On the other hand, you've made so many personal attacks, threats and general negative comments the forum owners would be justified in banning you forever.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Personal attacks are allowed on sucks and no reason for a ban. This is no safe space, Kum, and entering the place is on your own risk.
Read the forum rules, this is not Wikipedia.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Kumioko wrote:On the other hand, you've made so many personal attacks, threats and general negative comments the forum owners would be justified in banning you forever.
Tedious repetition of shit you've already said.

Reported.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:08 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Maybe if you paid more attention to what's happening in the forum you claim to Administer, things wouldn't get so fucked up around here.

Maybe if the most prolific contributor would not spend half his time triggering Kumioko's insecurity, then this forum wouldn't be fucked up with constant bickering.
Tl;dr: shut the fuck up. Using this language in hopes that you understand.

CrowsNest wrote:Tedious repetition of shit you've already said. Reported.

Just ignore.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:21 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Maybe if you paid more attention to what's happening in the forum you claim to Administer, things wouldn't get so fucked up around here.

Maybe if the most prolific contributor would not spend half his time triggering Kumioko's insecurity, then this forum wouldn't be fucked up with constant bickering.
Tl;dr: shut the fuck up. Using this language in hopes that you understand.

CrowsNest wrote:Tedious repetition of shit you've already said. Reported.

Just ignore.
I told you, I'm not going to ignore it.

This is only happening because you keep ignoring me.

I specifically told you what I was going to do if he came back and carried on doing what he does. I SPECIFICALLY SAID.......
If the manifestly stupid people running this place have a problem with it, speak up now, because you'll get no sympathy from me when Kumioko is sending you a hundred PMs a day about it, if you haven't registered your opposition here.

I could give a tiny rat's ass what Mr. Moderator Juice thinks of this. He can move it, delete it, wipe his ass with it for all I care. It exists, it has been written, it has been archived at archive.is, it is what will happen, indeed it is what must happen. This is not negotiable, unless or until you demonstrate these measures are not necessary for the good to the forum, ideally by explaining how you intend to avoid the known problems of Kumioko lying, spamming, whining, and just generally being an all round low value poster. Be specific with your reasoning, with reference to real world examples like I have done here. If you can't, perhaps because you don't have a clue what he does, how it kills forums and makes people want to drive a nine inch nail into their skull, then don't even think about wasting my time even opening your yap.
Did you say anything? No you did not.

Thought you could just bluff your way through as usual, on the flawed assumption that I'm some kind of punk ass bitch.

Sort your fucking life out.

If you want Kumioko here, then you can be the one who administers his medication, manage his care plan, keep him in whale music, and whatever other bullshit is needed to prevent him being triggered.

Me, I'm gonna treat him like I would anyone else with his long, long, history, of boring the living shit out of serious critics.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:31 pm

CrowsNest wrote:This is only happening because you keep ignoring me.

Crow: your rants are tolerated. That does not mean I read them, or give a damn about your everyday complaints.

CrowsNest wrote:Thought you could just bluff your way through as usual, on the flawed assumption that I'm some kind of punk ass bitch.

If that matters anything to you, I think you are a clever person with anger-management issues. Punk, Ass and Bitch is none of the words I would use to describe you.

CrowsNest wrote:If you want Kumioko here

No, I don't. However, as a moderator I'm not expected to act on personal preferences. The forum is open to anybody, just as it is open to your harassment.

CrowsNest wrote:Me, I'm gonna treat him like I would anyone else with his long, long, history, of boring the living shit out of serious critics.

I'll be doing something more interesting in the meantime. Have a good time!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Crow: your rants are tolerated. That does not mean I read them, or give a damn about your everyday complaints.

Bull, Juicy, rants or what you consider as rants are not tolerated but simple allowed here. Ever read a posting of Eric at his best by the way?

Come on, Juicy, spare me your wiki priest preaching. You want Kum here, Kum want to be here, and see what happened.
And indeed if you don't like it or if you are not interested in it just don't read it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:58 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:That does not mean I read them, or give a damn about your everyday complaints.
If that's the case, then just shut your fucking mouth regarding who I shouldn't ignore, or indeed about anything I do or don't do. Keep it absolutely fucking zipped.