The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:21 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:That does not mean I read them, or give a damn about your everyday complaints.
If that's the case, then just shut your fucking mouth regarding who I shouldn't ignore, or indeed about anything I do or don't do. Keep it absolutely fucking zipped.

Reading the last posting of Crow i get the impression (there is no true, so I can never be sure) the tree house approach with the prinses of darkness and Abd's community building was not very succesfull. :roll:

Sorry Juicy, your Karma didn't rise. :mrgreen:

Because both Crow and I still see you as a fucking shitty wiki trollmod. :lol:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:I think you are a clever person with anger-management issues.[/b] Punk, Ass and Bitch is none of the words I would use to describe you.

Dunno, "ass" isn't too far off the mark.

RfB

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:06 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Because both Crow and I still see you as a fucking shitty wiki trollmod. :lol:

That's 2 persons. Everybody else sees you as a troll, and Crow as a bully.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:02 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Because both Crow and I still see you as a fucking shitty wiki trollmod. :lol:

I see all of this as Internet psychodrama. I need to promote this board harder to get the population up, and then some of the four-person dramah would vanish.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:53 am

Strelnikov wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:

I see all of this as Internet psychodrama. I need to promote this board harder to get the population up, and then some of the four-person dramah would vanish.

Serious, I see exacte the same flaming and troll technics here I already have seen for years. Keep on lying no matter how absurt your lies are, and claim you are speaking in the name of a unidentified group or act as if you represent that group. Timmy does it all the time, Juicy does it all the time, and Abd also and use also wiki argument number one, there is no true, so I can tell as much bullshit as I want.

*Everybody else sees you as a troll, and Crow as a bully.
*There is now true, bla, bla, my cousin say bla bla blie.

Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn't realize how much they've been brainwashed

Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth.

Never, ever start to deal with them, just say to them to get lost and fuck themself. Over and over and over. Never ever let yourself intimidate by them, the chapter even has send me a letter from some shitty lawyer what I have send strait to my lawyer and my answer was try me and my lawyer and just fuck off and fuck yourself or I will do that in a way you will never forget. They run screaming away, Eric and Steln have copy's. They dropped immediately the cause because I told them I should start a countersue, and for sure I had done that!

Is not going to happen, no one will step in this drama or want to get involved.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:36 am

Carrite wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:I think you are a clever person with anger-management issues.[/b] Punk, Ass and Bitch is none of the words I would use to describe you.

Dunno, "ass" isn't too far off the mark.
------moderated-------

If you can't or won't support your arguments, just be a man and say so. Doing this instead, is tedious. It is Kumioko level whinery. It makes me laugh that you think it convinces anyone, or worse, that you probably know it doesn't, but you have to do it anyway, to find some way to fight back. Sad. Kumioko level sad.

And I see you too bored bird. Even more chicken than little Timmy.
Last edited by CrowsNest on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moderated "Whiny. Little. Bitch." You can call yourself that, if you wish, but not others.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:Crow as a bully.
As if. Don't mischaracterize what you clearly don't understand. This is Wikipedia criticism, it isn't going to be pretty. People who can't take me examining what they do and commenting on it, who have nothing to say for themselves, or can only whine and cry and insult me, by way of a response, they don't have what it takes to criticise Wikipedia. It probably shows they aren't even here to do that, to use a couple of obvious examples.

Do you think Wikipedia got where it is today by listening to the whimpering moans of the weak, the pathetic whines of the professional victims like Kumioko? We are here to defend the weak, to stand up for them, but we are not here not be them, and they certainly don't need to be here if their weakness just turns everyone else here into an overly sympathetic to the point of not doing anything else useful, jelly.

Sort your fucking life out. If you don't understand this shit, you need to go be with like-minded people. Wikipediocracy does a great trade in hosting weak people, giving free air time to their whining, although you may not like that from time to time, purely to alleviate their boredom, they occasionally bully their own members.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Crow, you can be a critic and a bully at the same time. Quit complaining, that you are called out.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:56 pm

What do you guys expect from us, Juicy? Sympathy for you Wikipedians? Compasion? Understand? Kindness?

The will to build a community with you guys? Willing to climb high in your tree house trees with the oracle Abd who is telling true doesn't exist to gain Karma?

Don't you read not understand we have past that station a long way back, Juicy?

Do you really not understand (with thanks to Cohen) there are only burning bridges between us and there is a wild river?

The Greeks have a expression, the glases are broken, Τα ποτίρια είναι σπασμένα, you simple can't repair a broken glas.

And I think that a dammed good expression for the whole situation.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:00 pm

------moderated-------

*Moderated "Whiny. Little. Bitch." You can call yourself that, if you wish, but not others.

Why not, Sweetie? Personal attacks are allowed here, you remember?

(Rare picture of moderator Juicy and probably the princess.)
(Public Domian, Commons)
Attachments
Ostriches_cape_point_cropped.jpg
Ostriches_cape_point_cropped.jpg (193.89 KiB) Viewed 3984 times