The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:17 pm

Why do you assume, that if you write something, people will believe it, or agree with it?
Have you considered, maybe you are not always correct?

If so, and indeed it is here a forum, why don't you just point out where Crow is wrong, Sweety?

There is no one ultimate truth.

This is sooooo wikipedia Sweedy, and most times a total leak of good arguments.

If I read you posting you write in fackt: I like Crow his posts sometimes and sometimes not, so I, Sweety the mod redact what I don't like. That is of course no way of fair discussing Sweety.

I have tool and the others not, so I make a nice forum what fits me. in your vision the one who has the tools is the big boss here and makes the taste, and that stinks Sweety.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:19 pm

CrowsNest wrote:If there is ever a doubt in my mind that I might not be right, I say it.

Exactly as I said. Thank you for confirming me.

CrowsNest wrote:If there is anyone here who thinks I'm wrong they need to find the stones to speak up

Let's see, who found the "stones": Juice, Carrite, Anyone, Kumioko, to start with.

CrowsNest wrote:Silence is consent.

9 out of 10 rapist would say so.

CrowsNest wrote:I have readers, and I have a reputation for being right.

In your mind.

CrowsNest wrote:There's nothing you can do that hurts me.

I care for you, and don't want to hurt you. I like you.

CrowsNest wrote:You're satisfied you trolled me?

I'm satisfied with calling you out on your nonsense and abuse. If that's trolling for you, then you seriously misunderstand that word. Look at Statler's behaviour for a definition.

CrowsNest wrote:I'll let that speak for itself, Mr. Moderator.

It does, but not the way you expect.

I'm hope you are satisfied with the refute and correction of your recent attempt at proving yourself right.
This is not a silent agreement to disagree, or consent, as you call it.
Hope you enjoyed having a challenger in the ring, and you can stand up for the next round.
Just joking, I'm not here to challenge you. You wanted to play a game, and I give what you want. Good luck!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:It was great times, having the whole board for yourself and your lover for a year, wasn't it?
Well, times change... try to coexist.
Times certainly do change.

It was only days ago I thought you issued rules that prohibit this kind of moronic abuse.

I never had the board to myself, that's a lie straight out of the Kumioko playbook.

And that lover jibe? That's a low down dirty Timmy trick. He can't take me on directly, so he tries to go after someone who supports me, on the mistaken belief we are somehow a team.

Youngster, I mopped the floor with you and then let Sir Bentley of Bananaland pee on ya...

I'm a little surprised how brittle and unstable you've proven yourself to be over the last three weeks or so. The braggadocio is clearly an act of a very insecure individual.

I don't pick on you because when you actually research and write you bring something interesting and useful to the party, even though I almost invariably disagree with it. Your stripling swain, on the other hand, bellows obscenities in a language he doesn't understand and yammers more LOOK AT ME!!! ME, TOO!!! ME TOO!!!s than a Rush Limbaugh fan at a pool party at the fat man's house... He adds 0.000 to the discourse. He's a mentally unstable troll whose most useful function in the world is being a receptacle for my excreted ridicule.
You pick on Graaf because you're that sort of person. You don't pick on me, because you're that sort of person.

You've never even come close to wiping the floor with me. You regularly run home to Wikipedia/ocracy for extended periods not to celebrate, but to lick your wounds, and wait, watching, for any sliver of an opportunity.

There is never an opportunity. All you have is the ability to make shit up. As you've done here, unless you put some meat on those brittle unstable bones.

These are the facts.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Just joking, I'm not here to challenge you. You wanted to play a game, so good luck!

I am realy sorry, Sweety, but in my opinon are you the only one who is playing games here..... :roll:
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:28 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:If there is ever a doubt in my mind that I might not be right, I say it.

Exactly as I said. Thank you for confirming me.

CrowsNest wrote:If there is anyone here who thinks I'm wrong they need to find the stones to speak up

Let's see, who found the "stones": Juice, Carrite, Anyone, Kumioko, to start with.

CrowsNest wrote:Silence is consent.

9 out of 10 rapist would say so.

CrowsNest wrote:I have readers, and I have a reputation for being right.

In your mind.

CrowsNest wrote:There's nothing you can do that hurts me.

I care for you, and don't want to hurt you. I like you.

CrowsNest wrote:You're satisfied you trolled me?

I'm satisfied with calling you out on your nonsense and abuse. If that's trolling for you, then you seriously misunderstand that word. Look at Statler's behaviour for a definition.

CrowsNest wrote:I'll let that speak for itself, Mr. Moderator.

It does, but not the way you expect.

I'm hope you are satisfied with the refute and correction of your recent attempt at proving yourself right.
This is not a silent agreement to disagree, or consent, as you call it.
Hope you enjoyed having a challenger in the ring, and you can stand up for the next round.
Just joking, I'm not here to challenge you. You wanted to play a game, so good luck!
I'm playing no game.

If I don't have readers or a reputation, explain why my shit gets re-posted all over the place, by all sorts of people, and explain why I have more likes on this board than most people have posts, and explain why even my critics admit they read my stuff.

Answer, and answer fully, or just accept that your silence means you have got nothing to say. Same goes for any answer that just repeats this garbage.

Explain why you were satisfied with my response to your Wikipedian insult. If that wasn't a troll, what was it? Explain yourself, or let your actions speak for themselves.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Honest, I don't like your I-am-here-the-big-boss-moderating at all, It is contra productive and it only makes the river wider and wilder.

It will lead to nothing, Sweety. Really to nothing, except more hate from our side for your wikipedia folks than we already had.

You simple don't respect us, at least that is how it feels.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Anyone wrote:The CrowsNest Situation

Here on Sucks I have little CrowsNest on ignore, but I can see his comments over on Madame Gender's blog. I suppose he went creeping round Neotarf as she's just about the only person in the world who takes him seriously these days. This is what he wrote:

CrowsNest wrote:Apparently WordPress told him he had to create that thread. How can you take anyone who says dumb shit like that seriously?

What do you boys and girls think? Is CrowsNest correct, or is this pretty much the sort of ill-informed twaddle we've come to expect from him.

Let's investigate!

Yes, a while back I reported the GenderDesk blog to WordPress on the grounds it was hosting defamatory content. WordPress wrote back and said they found nothing that contravened their terms and conditions. They then referred me to the page below and highlighted this part:

WordPress wrote:We take all reports seriously, but we won’t remove sites just because they are offensive (even to us!). We think the right response to bad or offensive ideas is to speak out against them, not to censor them. If a site is publishing offensive content with which you don’t agree, feel free to create a site to speak your own mind on the subject — you’ll of course have the same rights.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/report-blogs/

So as you can see -- and rather unsurprisingly -- little CrowsNest doesn't know what he's talking about.
I'm pretty sure people understand why you didn't take the advice as written there (create your own WordPress site and actually put your own thoughts on it to rebut their points).

But ultimately, all I'm seeing is you failing to get WordPress to remove what you claimed was defamation. And this thread is your reaction. You're a dirty little bin diver. You belong on Wikipediocracy, this is right up their alley.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:43 pm

The I am-the-master-of-the-game attitude of Switty wil bring us nothing good, for the simple reason he is't.
He things he is, but for guys on the other side of the river he is nothing. A big nothing, his wiki status doesn't help him here.

We are out of the game Sweety, we are no Wikipedians. You have to realise you that. Your wiki authority doesn't help you here, we are simple not going to listen to you.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:48 pm

CrowsNest wrote:explain why my shit gets re-posted all over the place

I was the last one to repost one op-ed of yours, and that was ca. 2 month ago. Think about that in terms of respect, and where you went wrong in curating that respect.
Also think about why the few hundred posts you made since then is not mentioned anywhere.

CrowsNest wrote:my critics admit they read my stuff.

How would they criticize without reading it... :roll:
There's 1 really good in a hundred posts that you make. Sometimes it's worth searching for the gem.

CrowsNest wrote:Explain why you were satisfied with my response to your Wikipedian insult.

You hurt people a lot. Now you taste your own medicine.

Graaf Statler wrote:You simple don't respect us, at least that is how it feels.

Statler, I don't respect your trolling. I do respect you as a person.
If I didn't respect you as a person, than you would be banned already for non-stop spamming and trolling, but we instead put up with your looney hours.
With all due respect.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:52 pm

You have simple not even a clou what trolling is, my dear. You experience it as trolling, but is it trolling? In your eyes yes, in my eyes not.
We hate you, take that a as base. We hate you because for us you are everything what Wikipedia is.

We hate Wikipedia, and anything what it has done to us.
And no, I am not trolling, I mean every word I say.