The Crows Nest Blog

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: The Crows Nest Blog

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:55 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Just post here like you was used to do .
Not gonna happen Graaf.

I will resume my normal posting when they admit they made a mistake in appointing Juice as a mod, and rectify the mistake. He doesn't even have to resign, just change every single thing about how he intends to moderate.

As annoying as it is not to have a platform, if I was to accept the price to pay for it is to be a punk ass bitch, I'd lose what made me such a good critic in the first place. Nobody respects an obvious punk ass bitch. I'd just be an articulate and erudite version of an obvious fuckwit loser like Kumioko. A horrible way to live.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:15 am

To clarify, I probably got banned from Wikiinaction because EtherMan saw Anyone's post here, or Anyone alerted him to it. The reasons are the same, just a pair of ass wipes who can't win an argument to save their lives, so they don't even try.

EtherMan is a proper dyed the wool Wikipedian. He literally couldn't (or rather refused to) wrap his head around the fact that if you've been told to stay away from a women editor, and you turn up on the same article to "address" her tagging, but don't directly interact with her, then yes, that's still harassment. Especially when the reason you were told to stay away has its origins in you disputing her tagging, which turned into him harassing her when she wouldn't comply and the system didn't make her. She was meant to see it, she was meant to know it was Ritchie, she was meant to understand she is powerless to stop him obsessing about her, following her around the wiki.

That is why the only defence Ritchie offered was that he hadn't even noticed she was the one who tagged her. Clearly hoping that absolute horseshit, contradicted by his own postings on the hate site Wikipediocracy, would somehow fly. The Wikipedians went one better, because protecting harassers when they are popular male Admins, and causing further distress to their victims, especially when they are powerless women editors on the margins of the community, is what they are all about.

I guess now I'm banned from that sub I'll never know how what has to break in someone's head, to be so scummy they can with a straight face not only deny what Ritchie did to Praxidae was a continuance of his harassment campaign, but to actually cast it as "cooperation", something Wikipedia should be encouraging!

Properly sick stuff. Takes an absolutely sick fuck to think like that. People who have absolutely no intention of properly understanding what harassment is and acting to prevent it. As seen by the names of the establishment Wikipedians who went so far as to say it.

I wonder if brave little Timmy will dare defend it........ :ugeek:

This is what being a Wikipedia critic is all about. Exposing absolute scum.

Maybe Graaf is right. Maybe their strategy now is to infiltrate all critic spaces, so the criticism doesn't even see the light of day. They've certainly captured Wikipediocracy and Wikiinaction.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:18 am

Maybe Graaf is right. Maybe their strategy now is to infiltrate all critic spaces, so the criticism doesn't even see the light of day. They've certainly captured Wikipediocracy and Wikiinaction.

Uhhh, yes. But don't forget we all have a inside view in a kind of digital Tsjernobyl. We all know the whole wiki movement is extreme, extreme unstable at the moment and many people thought they where protected by the Foundation, what appears........... not to be true.
And many have already run away, at leats from the Dutch wiki communety. But it is a Hotel California, you can never leave with your dirty hands!

What Abd is claiming no one is responsible for wikipedia is simple a illusion.....
Because everything is stored in the wiki history and that foundation is a 100% American style Any Rand foundation.

People are afraid, Crow, they are afraid for everything. They are afraid for the consequences if this house of cards, this pyramid scheme implodes. A Arb told me many peeps are scared as hell and I believe him.
Because that is what it is, a pyramide scheme and this project will never, ever reach 2030 in this form, because long, long before they are booted out by governments just as the Europarlement did with there digital Round Up. What now is total ignored. Or hit by a tremendous scandal.

Or do you realy believe a Lead Program Manager, Anti-Harassment is able to solve the harresment problems of wikipedia? Do you realy believe there is even one person in the whole wiki mouvement who believes this crap?

And, well, so there only option is a kind of German tactic to blow the gas chambers in Auschwitz, Birkenau in the hope they can to erase the traces of their misconduct.

And that is going what is going on here and sorry for this Godwin.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:20 pm

Booted Off Reddit

[img]http://pinnaclemarine.co.nz/images/cn/cn-8.jpg[/img]

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Because Crow is booted out of the sub-three house Reddit, Any? :roll:

There was even a level, a direct TV screen of it in the Abd Discord three houses. :?

Can't you not make something nice like this of a autistic DSM-5 trollmod and the rest of the patients of the Discord Tree House clinic, Any? :mrgreen:

Serious. Any I simple can't understand, believe you are a decent entrepreneur with 70 peeps as a employers if you make this kind of stuff. I think if your clients ever find out what you are doing here not one should believe it is the same person they do buissnes with. And I know where I am talking about, because I am a rather succesfull entrepreneur from 1991 on, so don't try to sell me crap and further bullshit. This is complete madness, Any.

This is what fife years old kids do, Any, Adults don't act like this, sorry.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:26 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Because Crow is booted out of the sub-three house Reddit.

Go and see the movie.

The similarities are striking.

Social isolation; sexually inexperienced; lack of success in the work place; delusional behavior; living at home with his mother.

If you have any doubts, just ask CrowsNest how many women he's fucked. You won't get an answer because the answer is probably zero.

As for me .... about 80. Never made it to the 100 club. Kind of got bored and quit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Are you now describing the advanced DSM-5 wiki fuck or Crow Any?

What do you expect from me? Defending Wikipedia and saying Crow is a fool?

Do you expect from me climbing in a tree in Abd's crazy three house Discord? With a Reddit flat screen on level X?
To get a part of there "community"?

These guys are crazy, Any! Complete crazzy, a other conclusioin is simple not possible!
I don't like to say that, but they are! Damme it, when can we talk in a normal way as adulds, Any?

Because waving with pirate flags on the expenses of donors trying to get what you want in the Europarlement is simple not normal.
Just like SanFanBanning a older Dutch man because he said it is insane to copyleft! To left copyright! Just as insane as drunken driving!
But no, no , no, there we have treehouse Abd, there doesn't exist a true, you are trolling!

You guys are complete mad with your complete wikipedia, and THAT are Crow and I saying all the time, and that has dammed little to do with fucking woman!
By the way, I am from the hippie generatiion and back then the woman where taliking how many man they had fucked and not the man, but it seemed times have changed.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:26 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Not gonna happen Graaf.

I will resume my normal posting when they admit they made a mistake in appointing Juice as a mod, and rectify the mistake. He doesn't even have to resign, just change every single thing about how he intends to moderate.

As annoying as it is not to have a platform, if I was to accept the price to pay for it is to be a punk ass bitch, I'd lose what made me such a good critic in the first place. Nobody respects an obvious punk ass bitch. I'd just be an articulate and erudite version of an obvious fuckwit loser like Kumioko. A horrible way to live.

I agree. If this was a joke of the mangement with juicy the trollmod it has lasted long enough, if not we both disgree with the way the Sucks mangement is running this forum. Because this guys with there backing up of a original wiki fuck mod will never, ever stop and i am simple not interested in stupide three house talk and affords to build a "community" with them.

So what's up, Steln, Eric and Bad?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Anyone wrote:As for me .... about 80.
To clarify, this is 80 women of adult age? Consenting adult women......

I just wonder, because a guy like you, in the situation you're in, well, you wouldn't be the first.

What an unfortunate time to post this, at the very same time Timmy is talking about how there are prepubescent kids on this forum, kids he wants to keep here apparently.

The fuck have you two been up to? You don't want this to be a critic forum, so maybe you got another purpose in mind for it?

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Not gonna happen Graaf.

I agree. If this was a joke of the mangement with juicy the trollmod it has lasted long enough, if not we both disgree with the way the Sucks mangement is running this forum. Because this guys with there backing up of a original wiki fuck mod will never, ever stop and i am simple not interested in stupide three house talk and affords to build a "community" with them.

So what's up, Steln, Eric and Bad?

Wow, it's a good thing I don't care what you think of me or that might have hurt my feelings. But, as it is, trolls gonna troll, so it's all good.
#BbbGate