WT.Social

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: WT.Social

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:45 pm

Aha, so here is the crux of your claim. Your claim is that white people have certain common "views and values". And presumably non-whites have different "views and values".That is wrong and that is what makes you SJWs disgusting creatures and racists. We are all individuals. You think just because a person has certain skin pigmentation, or chooses to fuck a particular type of person they must have things in "common". Guess what? We don't.

Great posting. Of course there is not some "white male conspiracy" who has planes to predominate all woman, coloured peeps, LGBTQIA folks and pink peeps from Mars and red from the moon what has to been "fought over" by the wiki mouvement. It's just as absurd and racist as claiming the opposite.
O yeh, discrimination exist, it always was there and it always will be there. And yes, we must try to fight it like we are trying in Holland of course. But not in this absurd way.

I have seen the result on WP-Nl. Shitty woman and peeps with a mental defect took over the Dutch wiki behaving themself in the way the most shitty man used to do. Black, white, yellow, red and pink man, no difference.

Female Moira with giving here account to Ymnes, female Trijnstel with here Meta trolling as a steward, the Dutch female chapter what was complete involved by my SanFanBan, all one of a kind. Shitty stupide and bad woman. My SanFanBan was even approved by the CEO female Maher, the highest wiki boss. It was really what you should call a lady's party. And what kind of lady''s and you know all how I call them. Gender bitches. Male or female, for me the are digital prostitutes with there underpants on.

And what has been solved? What was the result? More gender equality? A better wikipedia? Just tell me.

Well, if so congrads. Well done!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: WT.Social

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:59 pm

BrillLyle wrote:So instead of fixing the fixable problems within the community, the focus is on grant funding minimally impactful actually hostile to Wikipedia initiatives like A+F and THIS. Patronizingly adjusting language to make women editors feel more welcome?!?

It’s like the stupidest most offensive approach to fixing the problems with WMF and EN Wikipedia.

There are clear and obvious solutions that incorporate common sense and actual constructive concepts.

NONE of them require talking down to women so their feewings awent huwt.

And sorry to break it to any idiot that thinks otherwise, but women like to see results based goals being met just like any man would. What a load of horseshit.

If this is Maher’s solution, my call for her to be replaced is even more justified. Fuck this.

Tim wrote:Erika is my hero.

tim

Not mine, Tim. Although Erica is 100% right about those crazy gender woman are the wiki problems much much deeper and worser.
Because just like you don't fix wikipedia's system errors whit women, LGBTQIA, and non-white folks, you also don't solve them without them.

Netto netto it doesn't make any difference, because the whole gender approch was a fake solution and if you take the fake solution away the problem remain the same.

Wikipedia is lost, Tim, face it. With or without white man, women, LGBTQIA, or other non-white folk, it doesn't make any difference.