Wikipediareview.com down (back up by March 4 2020)

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipediareview.com down (back up by March 4 2020)

Post by Abd » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:09 am
To bad they set the site to not allow any of the major email providers. Gmail isn't allowed? Are they trying to make themselves useless?
Yes.
(There is also another motive, to make it more difficult for trolls and spammers, to save moderator time. When site activity goes below a certain level and when there is only one active mod left, and the mod has better things to do, this is not uncommon. We can be grateful that the site is left up, that takes a continual, though small, investment. It would be cheaper to create a full site archive and release it.)

As to the "PM Abd" trolling, that was a reference to a WR post, and I responded there.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Wikipediareview.com down (back up by March 4 2020)

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Well, Abd, what else can I say than I wish you all the best with your new webstek a we say in Holland. (stek is place, spot, web spot.)

Now Wipediocrazy is down it is a good thing there is now a responsible moderated place where peeps can reach a max responsible consensus.
Within a floating reality, and with the small holes filled up with it. (Not "it")

Congrads and all the best!

And take care of your health! (serious)

EOD.
PS, constant linking to your new webstek and wiki is form yesterday on unwished more than once in 24 hours, with a max of 1 link. The number of lines was OK.
Thanks for your understanding.

Your Fucking Freaking Side Admin. :mrgreen: