Hilarious unblock requests

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Hilarious unblock requests

Post by CMAwatch » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Post hilarious unblock requests in this thread.

Let's start with:
You're shitting me right?

This is a joke? I came here to ask about some changes to AWB, on the appropriate talk page and in a calm and polite manner and you are blocking me indefinitely and without so much as a warning for mentioning the name of a banned editor? Does that seem even remotely reasonable to you? Because if it does then you have no business being an admin.

Thank you very much for showing me why I need to stick to editing Fandom and Gamepedia and not Wikipedia. If you are in the habit of indefinitely banning people for asking reasonable questions, then you are the one that's not here to build an encyclopedia.

For what it's worth, I have never had 1 bad interaction with this banned user on Fandom. They have ALWAYS been helpful and polite, unlike you.

PS, I'm going to ping the AWB devs so they can see this nonsense. --Blunt hiker (talk) 19:28, 30 September 2019 (UTC)
(Paragraphs and highlighting added for readability and emphasis.)

Such an unblock request does not get one far among administrators who are fragile even against mild criticism.

----

Here is an unblock request by a user named:
YamLa91.png
Yamla 91
YamLa91.png (15.72 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
, whose unblock request was this template:
This account (Yamla 91) is a doppelgänger account created by yamla, an established user, to prevent impersonation by vandals. Please see yamla's talk page for relevant discussion. You can also view Yamla 91's edit count by clicking here. Administrators: Please notify yamla when taking any action on this account, or any related user pages.
Decline reason:
It must suck for you, then, that I'm the one reviewing your request and I know you are lying. Yamla (talk) 18:39, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
What are some more hilarious unblock requests you have seen?
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Re: Hilarious unblock requests

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:46 pm

*goes to check block log*

Of course, Bbb23.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers