Abuse my troll editors and hackers

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
SasSyrime
Sucks Noob

Abuse my troll editors and hackers

Post by SasSyrime » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Please help. It is clear that any troll or hack or stalker can go in and change peoples wiki page and harm the revipients of the bio’s reputation. And thtn just blick that real person of the bio so they cant do anything about it . Wikipedia allows this thrn has the gall to ask people fir money!! I note the vandalism and gaslighting on and destruction of my 30 year career on my Wikipedia bio page .the page is now misleadibg and factually and significantly incorrect . It does not speak to who i am. It is biased one sided and malicious It demeans my Work what it was about what it featured and the tens of thousands who saw it across four not two major art gallery spaces over four months in los angeles It fails to mention my charity and extensive philanthropy work, fails and negates my extensive tv acting work, negates
Everything. It now instead cites incoseequnetial malicious gossip articles by those trespassed against me and my family and would do me harm for their own gain. Wikipedia and Wikiwoneninred Is gaslighting women , including me and trying to rewrite our incredible stories with baseless malicious degrading misleafing info that is nothing to do with my or our work. Wikipedia allow hackers and stalkers and those to write whatever they want. Its defamation who do we sue? Or out cease and desist notes on. What recourse do individuals have who cant afford lawyers or to but off wiki’s owners

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Abuse my troll editors and hackers

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:58 pm

example links pls