Eight admin accounts have reverted edits at the same time

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
thebruh
Sucks Noob

Eight admin accounts have reverted edits at the same time

Post by thebruh » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:43 am

A little observation here, just finding out that there are admins who are reverting edits using 8 accounts, which were found out to be done within the exact same day and existed for around 5 months as the "latest revision"

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: Eight admin accounts have reverted edits at the same time

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:48 am

Please name names and copypaste links.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:26 am

Yes please---even if the diffs were oversighted, please give any details you have.

thebruh
Sucks Noob

Post by thebruh » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:38 pm

I found the user accounts "Binksternet", "Mark in wiki", "Materialscientist", "Richard3120", ''Kellymoat", ''Jusdafax'', ''RoCo'' and ''Jim1138'' so far. Will continue to update once I find more.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:31 pm

thebruh wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:38 pm
I found the user accounts "Binksternet", "Mark in wiki", "Materialscientist", "Richard3120", ''Kellymoat", ''Jusdafax'', ''RoCo'' and ''Jim1138'' so far. Will continue to update once I find more.
Just for info, we are very familiar with Binksternet and Materialscientist. The latter is one of the worst deletionist patrollers in their history, and I am not exaggerating. He specializes in destroying valid content along with the accounts who wrote it.

Virtually EVERY surviving administrator runs one or more sockpuppets--it is literally difficult to find one that DOESN'T have undeclared socks. Such people tend to be more honest admins, and they also have this amazing tendency to be pushed out or to quit Wikipedia in disgust after years of battling with the real crazies.

Dr Mario
Sucks

Post by Dr Mario » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:47 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:31 pm
thebruh wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:38 pm
Just for info, we are very familiar with Binksternet and Materialscientist. The latter is one of the worst deletionist patrollers in their history, and I am not exaggerating. He specializes in destroying valid content along with the accounts who wrote it.

Virtually EVERY surviving administrator runs one or more sockpuppets--it is literally difficult to find one that DOESN'T have undeclared socks. Such people tend to be more honest admins, and they also have this amazing tendency to be pushed out or to quit Wikipedia in disgust after years of battling with the real crazies.
deletionist makes me sick, as their main goal seems to make the articles less usable than they should be. Ether by completely remove the content and the article or make it less usable than it should be by remove large portion of it.