Why did you stop editing Wikipedia?

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Why did you stop editing Wikipedia?

Post by Kumioko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:05 am

As I said before, I don't really care what you think Crowsnest.
#BbbGate

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 am

Kumioko wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:05 am
As I said before, I don't really care what you think Crowsnest.
I know. I heard you the first time. The time I reminded you that this is exactly what Beeblebrox says about me.

I know it upsets you, but if you're going to keep insisting that not caring what I think is what a good critic does, you're also going to have to explain this remarkable similarlity between your reaction to my analyses, and his. Since I think we can both agree, Beeblebrox is not a good Wikipedia critic. Or a good person.

I think it's obvious why you and he are saying the same things when confronted with my simple hard truths. I am pretty damn good at exposing bullshitters.

Me: Beeblebrox is a an asshole, a manipulative game playing power abusing picture perfect example of what is wrong with Wikipedia. Especially since he is that rare example of democratically elected power on Wikipedia.

Beeblebrox: whaaa whaaa whaaa, who cares, nobody takes you seriously

Me: Kumioko is a tedious and repetitive whiny little bitch who doesn't know much about Wikipedia at all, but whose clear and obvious mental problems mean he will never ever stop believing he is a serious Wikipedia critic and the world really needs to hear his story again and again and again.

Kumioko: whaaa whaaa whaaa, who cares, nobody takes you seriously

I mean, fuuuuuuck.

The name of this game, lesson 1 at Wikipedia ctitic school, is learning how to differentiate yourself from the typical Wikipedian, the thing that typifies why Wikipedia in practice, did not work.

You can't do it. You've never been able to do it. Because you are what you are. Not a serious critic with any serious analysis to offer, just a butthurt Wikipedia addict, a perfect example of the sort of Wikipedia editor that means that in practice it could have never worked, the obsessive annoying tit, who would still be happily keeping Wikipedia at the very top of Google rankings, if only you weren't stupid enough to have not realising the benefit in playing the game the way Beeblebrox expects dimwitted underlings like you to play it.

That's the difference between me and you. We probably did most likely find out the truth about Wikipedia the hard way. But whereas I took that as an opportunity to learn and grow and dissect the nature of the beast and therefore managed to diagnose the core problem, namely that Wikipedia itself is the problem, you got perpetually stuck at the grief/whining stage, where somehow there's always a way Wikipedia could he changed/reformed to mean you'd have a reason to go back.

This is why you don't care what I think Kumioko. Because you know I am right, and you're scared that if I keep banging on about it, people will see the truth in my analysis.

Your annoyed that I am the sort of person who always remembers when someone like you says a dumb thing like "Yeah, I stick it to Wikipedia by making MILLIONS of edits as a socky-wocky", and questions it. Asks why a single sane person, possessing full mental faculties, if they had genuinely become a serious critic, would do that.

I bet you're still doing it, aren't you, you sad bastard.

The truth frightens you, Kumioko. Just like it frightens Beeblebrox.

Beeblebrox needs people like you, he most of all benefits from the fact there are still people making millions of edits to Wikipedia, grinding away, as if it was a legitimate project, he just wishes he had better ways to keep you away from his important business of getting his own sick thrills from being a powerful person in that project.

Both you and he, for very different reasons I am sure, choose not to engage me on the facts. You unwisely think simply being rude to me, will make me go away.

Mamma didn't raise no fool.

As people all across Wikipedia and Wikipediocracy and elsewhere have learnt to their cost, showing rank disrespect to the mighty Crow, is not a winning strategy.

You disrespect the Crow, you threaten the good order of the world as he sees it, and he'll peck your fucking eyes out is what he'll do.

Mother Nature is a bitch.

:shock: :twisted: :lol:

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 pm

No I actually do mean I don't care..like literally.
You just spent god knows how long on a wall of text I didn't read just to tell me you think I'm wrong. Truth is, I don't value your opinion, so it doesn't matter to me what you think.
#BbbGate

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 am

Kumioko wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 pm
No I actually do mean I don't care..like literally.
You just spent god knows how long on a wall of text I didn't read just to tell me you think I'm wrong. Truth is, I don't value your opinion, so it doesn't matter to me what you think.
Whatever dude. It's my time. I decide what I do with it. That's what not being an addict is all about. You should try it some time. I don't value your opinion either, what matters to me is making sure other people know I think you're a dumbass, and that I'm the sort of cruel bastard who just likes to fuck with people who are too stupid to know when they're being fucked with. It's a reputational thing.

And to maintain that, try this on for size, with your magic glasses which simultaneously allow you to not read posts while also knowing what they contained. You have of course said the above to me before, many times. And I am quite sure at the time, every time, I have pointed out to you that the sensible thing to do, if these words really were true, would be for you to just ignore the posts entirely. That's how a normal person would show their disinterest.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:40 am

Stop arguing and FIND SOME MORE DIRT TO POST. About Wikipedia, not each other.