Research Article: Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust

SkepticalHistorian
Sucks Fan

Re: Research Article: Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust

Post by SkepticalHistorian » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:06 am

boredbird wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 pm
VolunteerMarek's "main response".

https://volunteermarek.substack.com/p/m ... -and-klein
VolunteerMarek wrote: Icewhiz, Icewhiz, Icewhiz…
He should ask ArbCom for an extension to submit this to the Journal of Icewhiz Studies.
I saw this somewhere else recently but don’t remember where:
Icewhiz = Auschwitz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ep_and_DYK
437AAB89-6A7D-45D0-8CBA-A336561C9B4A.jpeg
437AAB89-6A7D-45D0-8CBA-A336561C9B4A.jpeg (363.24 KiB) Viewed 793 times

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Research Article: Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust

Post by boredbird » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:05 am

SkepticalHistorian wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Grabowski teamed up with a criminal harasser, Icewhiz.
Do you have any evidence that Icewhiz is a "criminal?"
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Question is: Why did Grabowski write that paper, is it an attempt to demonize Poland and obtain Holocaust reparations?
Do you have any evidence that Grabowski will receive Holocaust reparations because of this paper?

Question is: Why are you allowed to post here about this topic?
Raquel Baranow wrote: I, Raquel Baranow am a Grad Student of Holocaust Denial.
Raquel Baranow wrote: Hitler sought to remove irrational Jews from German living-space who did not want to assimilate

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:13 am

Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:03 am
Put a little love in your heart❣️🎶(and the world will be a better place)
A Nazi who preaches universal love! That's really special. You're really special.

Let's see, the Holocaust didn't happen and it was fully justified. Do I have that right "Raquel"?

Love? Okay, I love how you say that Jews shouldn't be able to live in other countries but also they don't deserve their own country either. Hmm, what is the solution? Something which didn't happen, right?

I wonder what your hero Adolf would have had to say about you, cupcake.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:06 pm

Criminal harassment, mentioned in my post, read what VM and Priotrus wrote?
We did. They rant, you rant, it's tiresome to read.
Are you related to Icewhiz?
No he's not. I vouch for him.

And answer the fucking question.

You are skating on thin ice. It's America, First Amendment, you have the right to moan about Jews all you want. But I'd prefer not to see it on this forum BECAUSE IT'S FOR WIKIPEDIA CRITICISM. And I personally don't buy any part of the Holocaust-denial "biz". Throughout history ALL people have been rotten to each other at one time or another. It's a poor justification for bringing your obsession with "Holocaust fakery" crap and waving it around.

If you're looking for "emotional support", you know where Stormfront is.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:10 am

Case has been officially opened:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _in_Poland

An editor claimed that the page "Naliboki massacre" has been fixed.

Cla68 here's a question, would the worst case scenario as you had elaborated earlier still apply if let's say, all the pages have been successfully fixed by those like the editor, but no appropriate safeguards are enacted to prevent that kind from happening in the future?
Last edited by Ognistysztorm on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkepticalHistorian
Sucks Fan

Post by SkepticalHistorian » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:11 am

boredbird wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:13 am
Put a little love in your heart❣️🎶(and the world will be a better place)
A Nazi who preaches universal love! That's really special. You're really special.
I’m not a Nazi, I’m communist. Communist aristocracy is the solution.

Cla68
Sucks

Post by Cla68 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:10 am

Cla68 here's a question, would the worst case scenario as you had elaborated earlier still apply if let's say, all the pages have been successfully fixed by those like the editor, but no appropriate safeguards are enacted to prevent that kind from happening in the future?
If the articles get "fixed" then the doomsday scenario probably won't happen. Grabowski and friends appear willing and able to chain themselves to their Wikipedia watchlists for the rest of their lives to make sure the information never gets changed again.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Cla68 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:10 am

If the articles get "fixed" then the doomsday scenario probably won't happen. Grabowski and friends appear willing and able to chain themselves to their Wikipedia watchlists for the rest of their lives to make sure the information never gets changed again.
Here's wondering how large of a chance of them fucking up over this again and result in the doomsday scenario as you described. Actually I believe that Wikipedia should be allowed to fail this time and be replaced by a multitude of competitor platforms. Perhaps it could happen if Justapedia is launched mere days from now and somehow cause a critical mass of editors to move over there.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Perhaps it could happen if Justapedia is launched mere days from now and somehow cause a critical mass of editors to move over there.
Please don't make me laugh. So long as WP keeps its fanatical cult going, no one will successfully challenge it.

I've added this stuff to the book wiki--stupid as it is, it's exactly what the book wiki is intended for.

Did anyone ever find out or keep track of which en-WP accounts Grabowski was using? I've seen it claimed that he was editing in the Polish article area before.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:56 pm

K.e.coffman's evidence against GizzyCatBella is worth reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... .e.coffman
GizzyCatBella wrote: Mark-Paul is one of the greatest Polish-Canadian historian dedicated to this particular topic, accepted by virtually every relevant gate of interest.
Grabowski & Klein wrote: Another absurd source legitimized by the distortionist group is Mark Paul. This author appears to be a legitimate historian at first glance, with relevant publications in Holocaust history. In fact, ‘Mark Paul’ does not exist, a fact known to every scholar familiar with the historiography on the Holocaust in Poland; it is the pseudonym of an author–perhaps several authors–who pens lengthy online documents riddled with anti-semitic clichés and stereotypes.
Must use Glaukopis because Icewhiz.
GizzyCatBella wrote: Icewhiz's intent was to make Glaukopis unrealible for Wikipiedia. That's what Icewhiz always wanted, because scholars who publish in Glaukopis don't accommodate Icewhiz's POV.