a muslim, an atheist, fruitarian & futurist walk into a bar

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
htims
Sucks Noob

Re: a muslim, an atheist, fruitarian & futurist walk into a

Post by htims » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Mutineer wrote:
htims wrote:
We don't edit RationalWiki. Everything written on WWHP about us is lies.

One minute you're trying to slander me on this website as a "neo-Nazi", next i'm a "skeptic" who edits RationalWiki - a left-wing site that is anti-Nazi...

Please link me something that supports your statement that "Strelnikov slandered you on this website" as a neo-Nazi. You obviously have some points to make but (this is not a threat) you won't last long on this website making such allegations and calling someone on the management team a troll.

Easy to do...

So you are Atlantid, aka Oliver D. Smith?

Encyclopadia Dramatica deleted articles because ED is being sued, not because of pressure. I am not a troll, I do not reveal addresses....this is actual journalism. If you don't like people writing about your Nazi past, you shouldn't have been a Nazi.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 1158#p1158

Strelnikov made up the smear "I was [or am] a Nazi". Its a malicious falsehood with no truth to it. I'm not and never have been an anti-Semite nor a supporter of totalitarianism/fascism. I have no "Nazi past" whatsoever; its just a lie made up by Strelnikov who knows nothing about me or my background or my beliefs. If he's a "journalist" then he must be a yellow journalist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

I edited Metapedia 5 years back. I'm no more a Nazi, than I am a Christian Conservative or Liberal Atheist since I used to edit Conservapedia and Rationalwiki as well, and was a sysop on the latter. Its a fallacy to look at the political/religious stance of these wikis and then say all editors on them support those views; I don't support the politics of any wiki I've ever edited on. Furthermore, as I mentioned in my other reply - I edited all these wikis many years back. The only exception was when someone emailed me this year about vandalism on a RW article by Mikemikev - I showed up very briefly and got him banned. Every couple of months he does this: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Oliver_Sm ... unist_cunt and his spam on me gets deleted.

Mikemikev calls me a "communist" because I was a syosp on RW, while Strelnikov calls me a "Nazi" for once editing Metapedia. :roll: If these people aren't trolls, what else are they?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 pm

:lol:

Just ignore him.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:37 am

htims wrote:
Mutineer wrote:
htims wrote:

One minute you're trying to slander me on this website as a "neo-Nazi", next i'm a "skeptic" who edits RationalWiki - a left-wing site that is anti-Nazi...

Please link me something that supports your statement that "Strelnikov slandered you on this website" as a neo-Nazi. You obviously have some points to make but (this is not a threat) you won't last long on this website making such allegations and calling someone on the management team a troll.

Easy to do...

So you are Atlantid, aka Oliver D. Smith?

Encyclopadia Dramatica deleted articles because ED is being sued, not because of pressure. I am not a troll, I do not reveal addresses....this is actual journalism. If you don't like people writing about your Nazi past, you shouldn't have been a Nazi.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 1158#p1158

Strelnikov made up the smear "I was [or am] a Nazi". Its a malicious falsehood with no truth to it. I'm not and never have been an anti-Semite nor a supporter of totalitarianism/fascism. I have no "Nazi past" whatsoever; its just a lie made up by Strelnikov who knows nothing about me or my background or my beliefs. If he's a "journalist" then he must be a yellow journalist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

I edited Metapedia 5 years back. I'm no more a Nazi, than I am a Christian Conservative or Liberal Atheist since I used to edit Conservapedia and Rationalwiki as well, and was a sysop on the latter. Its a fallacy to look at the political/religious stance of these wikis and then say all editors on them support those views; I don't support the politics of any wiki I've ever edited on. Furthermore, as I mentioned in my other reply - I edited all these wikis many years back. The only exception was when someone emailed me this year about vandalism on a RW article by Mikemikev - I showed up very briefly and got him banned. Every couple of months he does this: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Oliver_Sm ... unist_cunt and his spam on me gets deleted.

Mikemikev calls me a "communist" because I was a syosp on RW, while Strelnikov calls me a "Nazi" for once editing Metapedia. :roll: If these people aren't trolls, what else are they?

Hey, buddy, I'm the one who approved you talking here, so mind whom you sass.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

htims
Sucks Noob

Post by htims » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:28 am

Strelnikov wrote:

So still no apology for smearing me with malicious falsehoods, ok. Where's your evidence I'm a "Nazi"? Your other lie in this thread I edit RationalWiki and am going to get sued despite the fact I don't even edit there... Bizarre. Again, no evidence presented I edit that wiki (unless you consider the throwaway account I used to ban Mikemikev months back); as I keep telling people I stopped editing these wikis years back. Its unclear why you keep posting about me here and well as post about me on your blogs.

I don't even like RationalWiki, so for Viharo to accuse me of being a paid editor on there is more insanity.

Please just leave me alone and stop using this forum to harass me by posting misinformation and libel.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm

htims wrote:
Strelnikov wrote:

So still no apology for smearing me with malicious falsehoods, ok. Where's your evidence I'm a "Nazi"? Your other lie in this thread I edit RationalWiki and am going to get sued despite the fact I don't even edit there... Bizarre. Again, no evidence presented I edit that wiki (unless you consider the throwaway account I used to ban Mikemikev months back); as I keep telling people I stopped editing these wikis years back. Its unclear why you keep posting about me here and well as post about me on your blogs.

I don't even like RationalWiki, so for Viharo to accuse me of being a paid editor on there is more insanity.

Please just leave me alone and stop using this forum to harass me by posting misinformation and libel.

You can't hide behind nonsense.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Hey Rome, what happened to your old blog?

http://wikipediawehaveaproblem.com/2017 ... ointments/

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 am

[Moved back after a botched attempt to split the thread.]

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 pm

htims wrote:
Strelnikov wrote:And you are damn right that "Rational"Wiki will be sued for the crap that the Smith Brothers pull, and watch how the lawyers for RationalWiki will either be the same ones who work for the WMF or are advised by the WMF's legal counsel, because Gerard's site is an extension of Jimbo's.

. I have been studying, for about six months, the sewage dumped all over the internet by the Smith brothers. originally as socks of "Anglo Pyramidologist," which was clearly two brothers in the original Wikipedia sock puppet investigations. These socks routinely lie, but sometimes they provide information that checks out. They have created massive confusion, and they take full advantage of it. Anglo Pyramidologist was Oliver D. Smith, and the brother is Darryl L. Smith and both are bad news.

WWHP here writes like Rome Viharo, but I have learned to trust nothing from mere appearance. As one example, the Smiths have claimed that they are impersonated. I have seen verified examples of them impersonating others, so ... it's always possible, they have created many, many enemies, but ... so far I have seen no verified examples and the claims turned out to be, at least in part, lies or radically deceptive.

One minute you're trying to slander me on this website as a "neo-Munchkin", next i'm a "skeptic" who edits RationalWiki - a left-wing site that is anti-Munchkin... Make up your mind, troll. You're not even consistent with the nonsense you write about me, or now my brother.

If this is an impersonation, it's a clever one. This is the story that the real Oliver D. Smith, using a verified email address, told me. However, it was a drastic exaggeration. Later, ODS admitted (bragged, actually) having created a number of articles on RationalWiki. He claimed that the massive socking was his brother. But he refused to be specific, too much trouble. (If he had only a few accouts, just how much trouble would it have been to go over my list of suspected RW socks and pick out names of his accounts?)

In that correspondence, he started out sounding reasonably sane. And then it rapidly degenerated. There is definitely a mental disorder involved, where a different personality breaks through.

I have generally assumed that the massive socking was the brother Darryl. But it is possible that it's an alternate personality for Oliver. There is another thread here about the ban of Catapault, speculating that this was a sharing of the account between Oliver and Darryl. Probably not, my guess. Both users use impersonation socks and spamming. Oliver is alleged to have an anxiety disorder, and I have close experience with such. When the anxiety is triggered, an alternate personality appears that may be literally hysterical and highly disordered.

Their favorite trick is to create massive complaints to administrators, who then, all too often, shut them up by banning the targets. This is how they got me blocked on Wikiversity (for no offense, but "many complaints," with no specifics disclosed, and then the abrupt Office ban in the complete absence of actual TOS violations (but claims that, I'm sure, were not actually verified. Joshua P. Schroeder complained of being harassed by email. They checked and there was a single email shown in the system -- Office staff can see the recipient even though checkusers cannot. Did they check the content of that mail? I very much doubt it. I published the emails, anyone could check.)

My brother's last activity on RW was 6 years ago; and as I already told you, my edits on these wikis (Metapedia, RationalWiki, Conservapedia, Wikipedia etc) were also years back. I haven't edited any of these sites in a long time, nor plan to since I'm busy and have no interest in them. Its only Viharo spreading the misinformation I do.

He's either lying or this is Oliver, who claimed that he didn't know what his brother had done and didn't care, and, besides, what's harmful about exposing [insulting epithet]. The activity of Darryl on RW was blatant, totally obvious, and, in fact, confirmed by me through technical evidence.

The attack on Viharo would ordinarily be from Darryl, but ... Oliver then chimes in, if this was Oliver.

I have not seen Viharo lie about anything on his blog. Some of what he claims I have not yet verified and some of his conclusions may be incorrect. But he doesn't lie. There is a massive, long-term liar here, and it could be either of the Smith brothers. Many of those who have documented "Oliver D. Smith" and "Atlantid" have not realized that there was the twin brother activity, and they were then attacked for lying. Incorrect conclusions are not lies, unless willfully deceptive.

And I presume the "private message" Viharo presents as "evidence" me or my brother are paid-editors (?) at Wikipedia/RationalWiki is Viharo impersonating us - like he always does. I don't post on Reddit where that message was supposedly sent. And as usual there no evidence for any of Viharo's crazy allegations about us.

This is a Smith theme: "they are lying." Viharo would be committing professional suicide if he lies about things like this. All this was written before I became aware of the problem. When I started documenting the case, simply showing evidence with few conclusions, and originally no names, I was accused of lying. I'm a journalist, my reputation depends on my probity. I'm careful. I have always asked for corrections. Corrections do not appear; rather, just claims of unspecified lying.

I have seen some of the Viharo evidence. So far, I don't consider it conclusive; but Oliver claimed that "to his knowledge," his brother was being paid or working with an organization. Darryl Smith socks on Wikiversity or the meta wiki claimed they were paid. Viharo notes a suspect, it's circumstantial evidence. Possible, but, personally, I rather doubt it. The truth may come out, especially if there is legal action.

There may be such forthcoming, and I would be presenting attested documents, under penalty of perjury. They can cry "lies" all they want, but unless they are willing to perjure themselves, it will be meaningless. They would be deposed under penalty of perjury. There is the possibiility of criminal prosecution in the U.K.

I contacted Viharo like 6 months back on Wikipedia Review telling him to cease harassing me or my family. It looks like he hasn't stopped and is still making defamatory articles about us. What a joke he claims to be the "victim".

Again, this is a Smith trope, classic trolling: targets are presented as wimps who complain while they harass others. It's all lies, they claim. Yet Oliver Smith, clearly him, admitted emailing the employer of the mother of Joshua Connor Moon, another favorite target because he exposed Oliver. This was clearly harassment under U.K. law. (In his insanity, he thought this was defending himself. He had been accused of "getting her fired." His answer was "I didn't get her fired, I just wrote her employer." Uh, what business did he have writing the employer of Moon's mother?

Other Smith targets have reported personal harassment, some to an extent that they caved and took down documentation.

These are classic trolls.