Wait, WHAT fire?

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Wait, WHAT fire?

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Graaf pointed out some posts on the notorious "Gender Desk" blog. Normally I avoid it because the operator is a classic example of an "extreme feminist" and I could go on for hours about that issue. However......

I saw this post, with the comment by Salvidrim:
If you’re talking about philoSophia I worked my as off to mediate and calm the fire burning between Headbomb and SlimVirgin, even going so far as to file an ARCA myself to get their disputed interpretations clarified.

Wait a minute here! There was a dispute between two of Wikipedia's most insane and destructive insiders, Gaetan "Headbomb" Landry and SlimVirgin? This is the first I'm hearing. Admittedly I've got better things to do than watch Slim's talkpage or AN/I, but this sounds like some serious lulz.

(Oh man, you should look into Headbomb's history sometime. He's a total bastard--failed physics student from Montreal turned super Ayn Rand fanboy and Jimbo-cock-sucker. He is very very bad news. Literally likes to harass physics instructors who edit Wikipedia, apparently for "revenge" over his failed career. Also one of their worst IRC trolls. Wikimedia's continued tolerance of his shit can only be called a "weakness" and possibly a fatal one. He's rarely discussed on WP criticism forums because he's not an admin and doesn't have really serious political power anymore. If you haven't see enough stinking feces today, go to the Wikipedia search box and type in WP:RFA Headbomb. Loads of sick fun for the whole family. If Wikipedia were "sane", he would be permabanned. But no.)

Ah, now I see. HB has "issues" with feminism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:PhiloSOPHIA

Can someone talk Salvidrim into coming over here to discuss that? I'm just curious. True that WP is full of cranks and they often snipe at each other--but we rarely hear about it until well after the fact, if ever. And as always, they DO NOT handle these situations well.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Wait, WHAT fire?

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Christ, that reminds me, Salvidrim was desys-pooped over his posts on Reddit and stuff like this. Now I'll have to write him up for the book wiki. Ugh.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Yeh, we had a little email chat to help our new member Miljoenenlijntje, welcome by the way, what ended up about how foolish it is because we are man we approve man put there hands were they don't belong by woman. Or that we like to see sad New York woman because a bastard grip them by there pussy what they didn't wanted. Or that we not are thinking the best place for that shithead of that cook who had misused woman was on that barbecue, instead in front of it. A very, very strange blog, with a very, very strange perception of man

After the lady's came on there blog to the conclusion I was a racist, a woman hater and a street waif named Graaf from the Netherlands, a self-described old white hippy with no education (LINK) I thought it was about time to make a little chat with the gender lady's and to invite them one of the critical fora, but that was not what they wanted. A pity. They are still invited.
This to make the context a bit clear.

Salvidrim
Sucks Noob

Post by Salvidrim » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm

ericbarbour wrote:Can someone talk Salvidrim into coming over here to discuss that? I'm just curious.

:!:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Dear gender girl.

After reading what you wrote on you gender desk about Eric, for your information, nobody here wants to fuck you. We all wish you a lot of fun with your girl friend.
But you are still invited to discuss matters with us here, because I consider your constant side kicking form your blog as extreem unsympathetic and immature.
Be a big girl, and discuss what you want to discus on the right place, and that is were the first posting was. If you say, that should be my blog you are right, but you delete constant my postings and have blocked me now, and a blog is not a discusion forum. So, this is a better place.
All man here love woman, and that is the reason I invite you here again, because it seems to me you are a bit lonely on your blog. So we can have a serious discussion about what bothers you about man. Or here, I made even a special section for you.

Best, Graaf Statler

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:14 am

Salvidrim wrote:
ericbarbour wrote:Can someone talk Salvidrim into coming over here to discuss that? I'm just curious.

:!:

Speak, man.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.