Wikipedia Sucks!
https://wikipediasucks.co/forum/

Abd banned from the WMF projects
https://wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=443
Page 1 of 7

Author:  Kumioko [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Abd banned from the WMF projects

I posted this on another critic forum today but it's worth repeating here

Approximately an hour ago, another longtime critic of the Wikimedia projects, Abd, was WMF Banned. See the link here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMF_Global_Ban_Policy/List&curid=6606548&diff=17768040&oldid=17694317

Many of us critics have interacted with Abd off and on for some time and although we haven't always all agreed with them, it's interesting to me that the WMF is again using their office bans to target a critic of corruption, incompetence and abuse in their projects.

Author:  badmachine [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

Kumioko wrote:
I posted this on another critic forum today but it's worth repeating here

Approximately an hour ago, another longtime critic of the Wikimedia projects, Abd, was WMF Banned. See the link here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMF_Global_Ban_Policy/List&curid=6606548&diff=17768040&oldid=17694317

Many of us critics have interacted with Abd off and on for some time and although we haven't always all agreed with them, it's interesting to me that the WMF is again using their office bans to target a critic of corruption, incompetence and abuse in their projects.


F

Author:  Graaf Statler [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

*The money what is earned and the power is in the wrong hands.
*WMF is only with it's mouth a international organisation, they are in practice focused on WP-EN and take that as there reference.
*There is no legel bases for both Wikipedia and the CC license, except in the state of California.
*And even there they are breaking local laws with there many copivio an trolling on there projects.
*They support al kinds of extremism, like for instance with there strange pron relate gender crap approach and other rare visions.
*There is a big change one day they end up in the hands of the euro lawyers because of breaking European regulation, just like Google did.
*Wikipedia is dangers for who is leaving the jurisdiction of the States of America, or is living outside of it. Because you are not legal protected by the American legal system anymore.

Wikipedia, WMF is a sekt, they are outlaws. They "liberate" knowledge and give it away, and fill there own pockets.
They are fascists, thieves, they belong in jail. It's a bunch of porn freaks and scammers, and the first one how say something wrong of them is SanFanBanned.

Author:  Strelnikov [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

badmachine wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
I posted this on another critic forum today but it's worth repeating here

Approximately an hour ago, another longtime critic of the Wikimedia projects, Abd, was WMF Banned. See the link here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMF_Global_Ban_Policy/List&curid=6606548&diff=17768040&oldid=17694317

Many of us critics have interacted with Abd off and on for some time and although we haven't always all agreed with them, it's interesting to me that the WMF is again using their office bans to target a critic of corruption, incompetence and abuse in their projects.


F


That "F" sums up libraries. The WMF is moving along Scientology lines, hiding all failures, and becoming an enrichment scam for the staff of the Foundation. Now all they have to do is start buying up crap real-estate to turn into Wiki-museums or Wiki-schools, and they will be down the cul-de-sac of the "Ideal Org" scam, where the Church Bossman demands all the churches buy up property which only the head church (actually the Bossman) owns outright. Meanwhile the average editor/Public Scientologist is used, asked for money, and mostly ignored.

Abd was truly a servant to a god, but it wasn't Allah, just fickle Jimbo.

Author:  Graaf Statler [ Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

That's were it is all about. The only thing what worries me is most of the average editor/Public Scientologist don't understand where they are in. They think they are protected by WMF legal with it's army of lawyers, but that's only the matter in the State of California, and if you are lucky in the rest of the US. I consider this as a huge danger, It's one big hotel California, because you can never leave

Eric mentioned not long ago the goat-gland doctor John Brinkley, that's the same psychological effect. A insane idea, adopted by many people. It was possible because of a unknown new technology, and the use of a so called border blaster. Look for the differences with the Wiki mouvement.

Author:  ericbarbour [ Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

Anyone who was on Wikipedia Review prior to 2012 remembers Abd. He is a good content writer, obsessed with cold fusion, and has tried to mess with a whole string of WMF projects like Wikibooks and Wikiversity. I literally cannot count how many times he's been blocked/b& since 2007. They've been diddling his block log and there are entries missing.

Guarantee this is the doing of Mister Fattyfat James Alexander. Someday they will fire him--because he's too pathetic to have real political power anywhere.

Author:  Graaf Statler [ Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

ericbarbour wrote:
Guarantee this is the doing of Mister Fattyfat James Alexander. Someday they will fire him--because he's too pathetic to have real political power anywhere.

I don't know what the power is of Fattyfat James. Till now no one stoped him, so he must have a lot of goodwill.

Author:  CrowsNest [ Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

The bar is being lowered, clearly. It will backfire - the lower it goes, the more chance they have of making it look decidedly odd that certain well liked users of English Wikipedia aren't being excommunicated.

Author:  Strelnikov [ Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

Graaf Statler wrote:
ericbarbour wrote:
Guarantee this is the doing of Mister Fattyfat James Alexander. Someday they will fire him--because he's too pathetic to have real political power anywhere.

I don't know what the power is of Fattyfat James. Till now no one stoped him, so he must have a lot of goodwill.


He is the manager of the "Trust and Safety" section of the WMF, which means he is a semi-online security officer. Less Martin Beck or Kurt Wallander and more Josef Švejk, if you ask me.

Author:  Graaf Statler [ Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Abd banned from the WMF projects

WMF seems to me a out of controle running organisation. It's of course clear Maher is not the right person to manage WMF, she doesn't have the skills. In my opinion it is one big snake pit were people are fighting to get as much power they can get, to survive themself. They wanted Maher because she is a very weak leader.
It's crystal clear persons like Alexander, Maher should nowhere else get such a high, overpaid positions. In WMF you get a job when you are telling a lot of good sounding Wiki bull, not because you are capable for the job. Alexander has the job because he looks bold with his "harassment fighting", and Maher because she is or was populair by a group of gender freaks. But both are incompetent.

Maher and Alexander and there Wiki Apologists friends will destroy in a very effective way what is left of WMF and Wikipedia, don't worry. WMF doesn't need us, wikipedia critics to destroy WMF and Wikipedia, they have there one talents who for sure will finish the job in a much more efficient way than we can. And mark my words, it will end up in a crisis, a crash. I told you many times before, it's a complete déjà vu for me, because Greece crashed in exactly the same way. Greece has crashed because of the collapse of the internal structure, and the same will happend with WMF!

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/