The NAS

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

The NAS

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 am

We all were wrong. If you want information about a global ban you should not address your questions to ca(at)wikimedia.org, but to the NSA!
It's ridiculous, if you look at Alexander his userpage, he never answer any email!
Nobody ever answer any email there. They all are member of the global #Metoo, I never answer any email mouvement.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: The NAS

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:53 am

Hell, I'm actually surprised someone hasn't figured out how to find His Tubbiness in the real world, and punched him in the nose.

It can't be that difficult....and he certainly has made himself plenty of enemies....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The NAS

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:01 am

Well, personal I am against any form of violence against any person, but it is a strange story. It is to me complete unclear what WMF want to reach with this policy, because it makes things only worser for them, and solve nothing. It is extreem amateurish, because one day you have to explane why you gave a global ban, and Alexander can't.
I think it's a better idea for them to change the name Global Ban in Boomerang Ban. Yes, that will be a great idea! Because you will be surprised how hard that Global Boomerang Ban is going to hit WMF! And Alexander!