Notice from WMFOffice

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Notice from WMFOffice

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 am

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... d=18131779

I say "where possible" because we have not done so in two instances:

1) where we believed that it would place victims at a higher risk (and we were confident with the level of evidence we were able to obtain on our own), or
2) where the likelihood of recovery was deemed impossible for example, if their actions were so extreme that there was nothing they could say to change the action taken.

They never, never asked me one single question, or answered any email! Kum is writing about the same on WO, it's indeed again a meaningless bullshit statement from the WMF, as usual. They simple are a bunch of overpaid roddeltantes, (gossips aunts), they didn't check anything out, and who are now trying to cover there asses with a bunch of empty words!
They simple didn't do there work, hear and be heard, and that is the plain true! It's just one of the many examples of incompetent, overpaid WMF employers, paid with the easy to get donor money.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Notice from WMFOffice

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Point 1 is bizarre. Practically an admission the organisation happily let's things get to the stage where they fear users will go postal should they receive any kind of a heads up that a global ban is in the works. Not very Safe Spacey sounding. More like anarchy.

Point 2 is bizarre. Practically an admission the organisation happily let's things get to the stage where they have an irredeemable user on their hands, but the volunteers for some reason don't feel like they can, or have otherwise chosen not to, discuss the option of a global ban themselves. They of course have that option, and they even use it sometimes.

Congratulations to Neotarf, who got these things confirmed in a posting by "User:WMF Office." Silly WMF Office.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 pm

It's about me, isn't it? Because they never asked me anything.
Well, the first point.

1) where we believed that it would place victims at a higher risk (and we were confident with the level of evidence we were able to obtain on our own)

Well dear WMF, I am very curious what "evidence" you have against me, because your "victims" first broken almost every rule, the Terms of Use, violated my privacy, you can find the hard evidences here, open, in a link to my blog. Everybody can read with Google translate this claim is correct. And where are yours? Your evidences I mean? And why should it place your "victims", what are pure internet trolls, on a higher risk? What do you think, I have a hidden Kalashnikov in the attic and had driven strait on to Utrecht to the Mariaplaats when you had asked me some explanation?
What danger! Where are you talking about! I am a 65 years old man with worn out knees who had a heart attack a few mouths ago.This is so rediciles what you are writing here! I never, never did in my who life not any person or animal harm! Never! How can asking me some information lead to a dangers situation for someone? It's in one word foolish what your are writing here!

2) where the likelihood of recovery was deemed impossible for example, if their actions were so extreme that there was nothing they could say to change the action taken.

If actions were so extreme that there was nothing they could say to change the action taken? You mean that time when I came drunk to that chapter in Utrecht, started to shout you are a bunch of gender bitches, and after this the police came in, and at the end I got even more drunk together with the chairman, and we jumped together in the canal at the end? That incident? That is was only one time, because the next time we didn't jump in that canal at the end of the evening, that was absolute a lie! And it is also absolute not true I have painted the facade of the chapter purple during the rainbow weeks. I only bought the paint.

Extreme? extreme? Do you know what is extreem? They didn't kick you all out the same day when they found out what a blunder that global ban of me was, WMFOffice fools! Met een pisboog! And didn't admitted there tremendous blunder that same day! That is extreem!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 am

I say "where possible" because we have not done so in two instances:

1) where we believed that it would place victims at a higher risk (and we were confident with the level of evidence we were able to obtain on our own), or

This is dead-typical of the wimpy crap the WMF front office issues when they are dealing with a critic of the Magical Wiki Way. All carefully choreographed to avoid giving the appearance of offense (they do their backstabbing in private). Esp. that "WMFOffice" account which is probably James Alexander or a flunky thereof.

Don't complain -- at least you got SOME kind of response. Every day hundreds of non-vandal editors are blocked with little or no discussion at all.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 am

But of course I am happy whit this answer! Now at least I understand they were afraid when they asked me what was going on I would have distribute poisoned syrup waffles to the minor sysops! They needed to protect them, that's clear. Only one question had been enough and I was complete flipped out. And of course are they cautious after granny started to dance topless the last time on the table at Wikimania when they asked here what was going on. The only explanation she could give was it's the gender, it's the gender gap, and after that she undressed herself complete! She stood complete naked next to Maher on the podium! That was so extreem!

Yes, I know many users are blocked without any reason, but this answer is so absurt, it had been much better for them to say nothing. Or the true. The temper tantrums of Ymnes and other autistic guys and the copy past project WP-NL. The WIR projects what where in danger. Because Statler had analysed how WP-NL was largely, manly was built up. On Wikiquote, and if you look here in the archives of the talkpage of Whaledad (Special 2016/17) you see the problem. (Dutch)
The cabal was looking for every method to troll me out, for what I had found out. I had found out how wonder writers like Ymnes create there articles and if that had ever become public it was the end of WP-NL. And if that card drops, it's the end of of the complete wikidream. Because the whole wiki house of cards collaps when the first card drops.

Wat do you think of the scandal if this ever, ever get public? A few of that guys with a mental defect made that huge blunder. All the time they where thinking I was someone else who was trolling around, and informed WMF office with there complete wrong information. And WMF didn't check anything out, as usual. Because, if they had send me one email I had send them a copy of my passport, and the problem, misunderstanding had been solved. They had immediately understood they where misinformed. Imagine, sending one email had been enough!
No, they took all that gossip as the true! They didn't asked me anything, and just act! But those guys where only saving there beloved chapter, and there projects!
And in this way granddad was rewarded with the rare SanFanBan price, the highest reward of WMF, meant for n azi's, psychopaths, pedophiles and that kind of people.