Wikipedia sucks but Everipedia doesn't - it pays you!

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikipedia sucks but Everipedia doesn't - it pays you!

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 am

Wikipedia's gradual trend toward deletionism will ensure Everipedia always has a line at their door.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... h_services

See this latest example, another case of where people once thought notability could be assumed for a class of entity, and therefore hopefully guarantee to the reader a complete dataset, but which now has to be individually curated using the default guessing game of GNG.

Of course, the great Jimmy Wales has previously spoken out against this ridiculously self-defeating and editor demoralizing practice, but his word on what Wikipedia is or should be, doesn't mean much anymore. Which must tickle Larry, if he is still watching.

Davey2010 and Ajf773 in particular deserve mention on your site as very useful recruiting agents. Rather hilariously, the latter has only ever created articles of the form "New Zealand Star Highway xx", and Wikipedia seems to have a complete set. Any bets that isn't really justified on GNG grounds?

Paul Bedson
Sucks

Post by Paul Bedson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:48 am

Graaf Statler wrote:But what is the propose, to form communities?
Yes, to quote from the Whitepaper "the Everipedia Network could support established media organizations such as the Wikimedia Foundation (Wikipedia), CNN, and NYTimes taking part in the editing and verification process by creating their own services and organization accounts on the network."

Graaf Statler wrote:And how do they want to keep wikifools and wikishit out of the door?
Financial rewards and penalties.

Graaf Statler wrote:Is there a plan for? Because otherwise the whole project will change in no time in a madhouse just like wikipedia is.

Check out Sam Kazemian's latest interview with IMEOS. Sam's working with Larry to try and put the house in order...
Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 am

Let me tell you what I like at the project.
I like the external arbitration, because Arbcom is one of the huge system errors of Wikipedia. Let me take myself as a example. I am SanFanBanned without any valuable reason. There is not one reason even to block me, I won the SanFanBan because they where thinking I was a person with a associative identity disorder. First they where thinking I was a troll, and later I was a psycho, I even got emails if I needed help in my daily life. They were thinking the person who I should be had died when he was fourteen. They had build a complete very strong case what ended up in a SanFanBan on.............. nothing. On there one rumours. On there one conspiracy theories. It is unbelievable but it is true. But it shows us external arbitration is a must.

The payment. I don't care about the money, like I said writing is a hobby, and hobby's normal cost money. I am a lucky person who made his hobby to his daily profession, so I don't care much about being payed or not. But what I absolute dislike is WMF is putting banners above my work to raise money, although I have forbidden them to use my work anymore.
My work has often tens of thousands of pageviews, and it someone makes money out of it has to be me, and if I decided to give it to Africa or a goal to support woman I want to be the one to decide to whom I gave it. Because I would never, ever suport that gender nonsens of them and there are much better projects in Afrika to give your money to. And a fight against the democratic system where I am living in about copyright laws I should never support. That has to be a democratic proces.

These are for me the main points. And if block chain is better than swarm intelligence I really don't know. The only thing I know is a swarm intelligence based projects doesn't work, Because the combination Wikipedia, WMF and me is the best evidence there is it doesn't work. Because the swarm did better know who I am than my birth certificate and my ID. Inclusionism you know, they couldn't find anything about me in secondary sources, so I had died. It is as simple as that.

(And Edo, when do we see that picture of you as a living statute on the Mariaplaats in Utrecht? You have promised that to me, I still have the mail. When I showed up in person, you promised to stand a day as a living statute in your underwear on the Mariaplaats, center of Utrecht. But don't you forget to use sun cream? Of course some parts are protected, but you must be very careful with the sun these days.)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 pm

AndrewForson wrote:Looking at some recent pages such as Vladimir Putin's umbrella and Mahbod Moghadam's zit (July 2016), I have to wonder: is this some kind of joke?

So what--there are joke articles and hoaxes on Wikipedia. Always.

PS: Wikipedia has an article about Everipedia. Created in 2016 (EP started in 2015) and mostly the work of QuackGuru.

The first three edits are hilarious:
(cur | prev) 02:18, 3 June 2016‎ Kafir and lovin' it (talk | contribs)‎ . . (319 bytes) (-72)‎ . . (You cannot destroy an idea! Take your Adderall!!!!!!) (undo)
(cur | prev) 02:16, 3 June 2016‎ Kafir and lovin' it (talk | contribs)‎ . . (391 bytes) (+72)‎ . . (Suck it tards!!!!!!!!!) (undo)
(cur | prev) 02:14, 3 June 2016‎ Kafir and lovin' it (talk | contribs)‎ . . (319 bytes) (+319)‎ . . (suck it)

No wonder shitheads like Andy Mabbett, Begoon (known to be James Alexander's sockpuppet) and David Gerard showed up later and attempted to squelch this article.....FOUR AFDs have already been tried, and failed. Need proof that Wikipedia insiders are evil, petty little dictators and censors? Here you go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... nomination)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 pm

That first version is gold.....
Everipedia is an online encyclopedia intended to replace Wikipedia by combining the original features of Wikipedia before it was driven into the ground by power hungry administrators and autistic, obsessive compulsive policy fetishists, with contemporary social networking that Wikipedia refuses to implement.
Christ knows how it managed to get restored, given it was deleted as vandalism within minutes of creation. I'm going to presume it was due to incompetent use of the powerful buttons only granted to Administrators during one of the later restorations, since surely a bug like that would have been noticed by now, even by these tards.

Paul Bedson
Sucks

Post by Paul Bedson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 pm

CrowsNest wrote:That first version is gold.....
Everipedia is an online encyclopedia intended to replace Wikipedia by combining the original features of Wikipedia before it was driven into the ground by power hungry administrators and autistic, obsessive compulsive policy fetishists, with contemporary social networking that Wikipedia refuses to implement.
Christ knows how it managed to get restored, given it was deleted as vandalism within minutes of creation. I'm going to presume it was due to incompetent use of the powerful buttons only granted to Administrators during one of the later restorations, since surely a bug like that would have been noticed by now, even by these tards.

That's so funny. Hey, this board is great. I've been busily seeking converts over at Auggies all weekend and was tired to check back, but it's great here. Just let me know if anyone needs any help getting Everipedia accounts. You can just message me with your first article name and e-mail and I'll see if I can get you put on the waiting list for an invite soon (I heard some users might be having trouble getting accounts). Or best is to download and join the Everipedia telegram channel where we all chat and use contemporary social networking. :lol:

I have also improved the Everipedia FAQ over the weekend and added a video with a tutorial on how to create your first article.
Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am

I was impressed that EP had an extremely detailed article on Moldylocks (perhaps less detailed now, i haven't checked) and on Eric Clanton. Wikipedia had an article on Clanton but it was deleted twice because both were apparently written by a banned user. :shrug:

4:33, 2 July 2018 Prolog (talk | contribs) deleted page Eric Clanton (G5: Creation by a blocked or banned user in violation of block or ban)
12:16, 8 October 2017 Prolog (talk | contribs) deleted page Eric Clanton (G5: Creation by a blocked or banned user in violation of block or ban)

... wasn't me, i swear

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:50 pm

Ah! The usual lies of the gender ladys. Because you don't have to buy for twenty 20 bucks IQ's, you can buy IQ's if you like that, but it has nothing to do with getting a username. That was framing number one. Then we try to frame those young people who have founded EW without any reason or proof there is something wrong. And at the end we frame Paul Bedson without any reason. Because it is a decent twitter, so what wait, wait WAIT? Where do we have to wait for lady's?

And this is the way our lovely gender lady are always manipulating and framing and find there way trough wiki land with there gender bla bla. Just like they are framing Renée in that article because she is a woman (Or a man, I don't care.) who doesn't support there absurt gender vision. Without any reason. Just like they did by me by suggesting I am a psycho and they where insulting me. And why?

Because this lovely gender lady's are afraid they can't get there feet between the door there, just like they did by WMF. And, dear lady's, why didn't you place my reaction that 20 bucks are only 10 cups of coffee?
I am really looking forward to your new article the Everipedia Gender Gap, for sure filled up with lies and framing. And no, I have no IQ's because I don't even heaven a modern mobile what you need to confirm your IQ's or that telegram. And no, I am not a woman hater. And Mister Drmies is no professor, but a assistant professor, or was that a joke or just a other lie?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:01 am

Beeblebrox just nicely revealed what Wikipedocracy is all about in their thread on this subject. And Wikipedia too I suppose, but only by demonstrating they let people like that be Admins.

I won't repeat it here out of basic respect, both for the OP, and for the people in this world who are not morons and really don't need a basic bitch like the Beebler telling them the 411.

Props to Dyks for remembering the airline destinations fiasco. I wrote it up here IIRC, or maybe there. Any site that understands how he got himself in such a mess, how and why they ended up with mutually contradictory consensus and thus not a fucking clue what to do next except another classic Wikipedia kludge, will eventually kill Wikipedia.

Smart people just won't stand for that nonsense. Early indications are that a farce like that will never play out at Everipedia, and not through dumb luck either. They know what doesn't work, and the Wikipedians continue to helpfully pretending these massively wasteful fiascos are the result of features, not bugs, of their model. Or if not, they insist it comes from bugs that are not fixable. They're dumb like that.

In his stupidity, the Beebler persists in trying to fix Wikipedia. I guess that's why he likes Wikpediocracy. They're dumb like that too.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:10 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Ah! The usual lies of the gender ladys. Because you don't have to buy for twenty 20 bucks IQ's, you can buy IQ's if you like that, but it has nothing to do with getting a username.

I don't see why you would say that. Paul Bedson commented on that thread
in the future you’ll need to:

1) Sign up for one or more exchanges account
2) Buy BTC or ETH
3) Convert to EOS
4) Set up EOS account and Scatter
5) Convert some EOS into IQ
6) Convert IQ into BP

To edit if you want to get paid.

So the distinctive element to this project, which seems otherwise to be just like Wikipedia only worse, is that you have to buy a cryptocurrency to get paid, again in cryptocurrency. In other words, it's a gimmick to promote a new cyptocurrency.