Guest blog post by Eric Barbour up.....

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Guest blog post by Eric Barbour up.....

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm

It's about Henry V. Nicholas III, CEO of Broadcom, and how his personal issues listed in earlier versions of his BLP were buried by SPAs.

https://wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot. ... h-are.html
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Guest blog post by Eric Barbour up.....

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 pm

Eric is bringing up a very important point:

There are so damn many that I’ve basically stopped collecting them — it’s a full-time job and I am not being paid to collect “dirt”.

Why do we have to do this fucking unpaid job, collecting dirt about with money you can buy anything, lying and framing gender bitches, a shit hole like James Alexander, corruption in general and where are the authority's and is the press? We are just random some people with complete different lives, why do we have this honour? And where are the people who are paid to do this job? That is what I am really wonder......
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Why do we have to do this fucking unpaid job collecting dirt about with money you can buy anything, lying and framing gender bitches, a shit hole like James Alexander, corruption in general and where are the authority's and the press? We are just some people, with complete different lives, why do we have this honour? And where are the people who are paid to do this job? That is what I really wonder......

Doesn't help when "news media" runs sucky-up things like this:
https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=11&t=712

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:15 pm

It is all so fucking depressing, Eric. You can bring up evidences, arguments, anything, but nobody will listen. If you have such a strong case you win in every court room. There is no doubt about that. What is it that causes this strange blindness of the world?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:There is no doubt about that. What is it that causes this strange blindness of the world?

My own personal suspicion is that American politics has become more toxic and abusive in the past 40 years. Along with that goes a general toxicity in culture, and since the USA thinks it is the "world's greatest country" (and many non-Americans believe something similar), the contagion spreads. Mighty empires make mighty big messes.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:30 pm

It is not up to me to criticize America as a European, but as a spectator I notice something is very rotten in the state of America, and Trump is not just some mistake or a accident. It is a sign. A sign something is very wrong over there.
I can't give any judgment or advice, because Europe is also in a political crisis. Think about the chaotic Brexit, the refuse crises, the unstable EU. But one thing is for sure, WMF and Wikipedia will not be the answer or the solution for all this problems!