How to come back from a Global Lock

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Paul Bedson
Sucks

How to come back from a Global Lock

Post by Paul Bedson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 am

I am free to live again on WPNL!

1. Make sure you've done over 100 edits.
2. Scare admin into blocking you in panic by revealing "EveripediaDEFECTOR" as the name of one of your EN socks on a EN sock list she's compiling on you, one with a 5 year history and 10-20 other socks attached with long histories and no previous connection to the socks she was investigating.
3. Watch admin make up false NL sockpuppet reason to try and excuse incorrect block.
4. Cause admin to spend 3 solid days compiling global lock evidence against you. Get global locked.
5. Go to ArbCom and get them to unblock you on NL, no fault found.
6. Create new sock, go back on WPNL, rinse, repeat.

Actually, I don't think you could do that trick a second time, not without 5 years of edit history.

Linky to Wikipediocracy thread

Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: How to come back from a Global Lock

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:17 am

I looked into it here....

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 5311#p5311

That would have taken ten times as long on en.wiki, and still rule against you.

Take down the Steward next.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 am

The problem is there autistic disorder. They simple doesn't understand what they are do ing is rediciles. Look, here professor Casper CaAL. They first created with there arbcom a piece of trash it is for someone forbidden to say anything what could make the little wikipedias cry. And then Professor Casper has a reason to block the guy. And where is it about? About nothing.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... KlaasZ4usV[url][/url]

Every normal thinking person should think, fuck yourself with your absurde arbcom decision, nothing was wrong what the guy said. But professor Casper is is thinking in a different way. He just see that absurt arbcom decision, thinks, o it is not allowed what the guy said, block.
Why did they lift your block Paul? Because they followed strict there rules, but the next step, to lift that global lock they don't take. They have followed there own absurd rules and it is OK. And like I told you you can just make a sock with your old user name on it. Nothing will happend, because according THE RULES a global lock is only for your old account.

It is the always the same with arbcom, they don't look to content, so they have blocked me, a good content writer to give lying copyvio Ymnes the free road. Why? They the don't look to content and believe in good faith So we don't care about copyvio, because that is not our task. And we check nothing out, we believe in good faith and believe everything someone is telling is the true., doesn't matter how absurd. To me they didn't listen because I was blocked because my work was not copyvio.

And with this crazy story they went to Meta, a global global lock was the result, later changed in a SanFanBan because of that absurt page on Hermitage, I should be dead and a impersonator. And this is the wikipedia system in combination with autism.

They simple don't understand it is absurt what they are doing! First let Ymnes fuck Paul with a global lock and a block onWPNL and only unblock him on WPNL! They don't understand it! They can't! They have a handicap!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:57 pm

As they are very proud of, there is no justice on Wikipedia. It is a small leap from there, to accepting there is no logic either. Letting a Dutch user remain globally locked across all sites, performed by an English/Japanese Steward at the request of a Dutch Admin whose own block of them on Dutch Wikipedia, forming the basis of the global lock request, was overturned as a load of old crap by Dutch ArbCom, all makes perfect sense to them.

At least that's my take on what has happened, not speaking Dutch is kind of a disability here. Have you guys tried English? ;)

It is certainly about an order higher on the Official Getting Screwed By Wikipedia Officialdom meter than the sort of incidents certain English Wikipedians would lose their absolute shit over, demanding everyone from Maher down, resign in disgrace.

Paul Bedson
Sucks

Post by Paul Bedson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:20 pm

CrowsNest wrote: there is no logic either. Letting a Dutch user remain globally locked across all sites, performed by an English/Japanese Steward at the request of a Dutch Admin whose own block of them on Dutch Wikipedia, forming the basis of the global lock request, was overturned as a load of old crap by Dutch ArbCom, all makes perfect sense to them.

At least that's my take on what has happened, not speaking Dutch is kind of a disability here. Have you guys tried English? ;)

It is certainly about an order higher on the Official Getting Screwed By Wikipedia Officialdom meter than the sort of incidents certain English Wikipedians would lose their absolute shit over, demanding everyone from Maher down, resign in disgrace.

Your take nailed it pretty well!

English is kinda less of a priority. Loads of other language versions don't have pages on Everipedia, IQ, EOS.IO, the founders of Everipedia, etc. That all needs doing. Everipedia's global rankings are way too low.

Then...

BOOOOOOM! 8-)
Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:48 am

CrowsNest wrote:As they are very proud of, there is no justice on Wikipedia. It is a small leap from there, to accepting there is no either. Letting a Dutch user remain globally locked across all sites, performed by an English/Japanese Steward at the request of a Dutch Admin whose own block of them on Dutch Wikipedia, forming the basis of the global lock request, was overturned as a load of old crap by Dutch ArbCom, all makes perfect sense to them.

Sorry for sometimes writing Dutch, but expressing yourself in your mothers tongue is sometime easier. But please, don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear.
I was global locked by a Canadian steward, someone from Iran and India was involved, and Arbcom-NL declared the block of Natuur12 later invalid. And in some strange way I got a SanFanBan, but WMF doesn't give the reason why. Is logic isn't it? A false copyvio claim of Ymnes how's own work is copivio, upgraded to a SanFanBan. They are complete mad. It was the same with Erika, she had said a few nasty thing about people from the NY chapter and Maher on Twitter and WO, and yes! A SanFanBan.
I said it before, that Ymens guy is a kind of Tomahawk. He spots goal, Evrypedia, and nobody can stop him anymore, so he always gets what he wants. And that was what happend there.