Everipeidia blockchain migration

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Paul Bedson
Sucks

Re: Everipeidia blockchain migration

Post by Paul Bedson » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 pm

sashi wrote:He's sort of a born-again HTD holy-woman. I'd bet there's some rhetoric/logic in the mix somewhere. Also some praxis.

Anyway, figuring out cartoon atman wasn't my first goal in coming here.

I'm due for some dumbing down tomorrow. I guess I'm going to lose 8302 IQ points. That's really going to put me in negative terrain. :cry:

Will my IQ be cyrogenically frozen for a while or is it consigned to the dustbins of horsity?

Did you get your claim in with Romi Ezzo in Telegram Sashi? He's giving away free IQ tokens to Everipedia Editors with IQ points. You'll probably get quite a few for your 8302.

From the telegram group pinned message:

"What does this mean for editors on Everipedia.org?
We have mentioned in previous messages that we are willing to reward people for the contributions they have made on Everipedia.org in the form of IQ tokens. The amount of tokens received will be on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in receiving IQ tokens for your efforts, please DM @Romiezzo on Telegram to see if you are eligible for receiving a starting bonus. You must submit your Everipedia.org username to us by September 16, 11:59 PM PDT. Once told you are eligible, you have until September 30, 11:59 PM PDT to submit your EOS account name.

We will then send IQ to your respective accounts the following day"

I have been discussing with Romi tonight the idea to compensate Wikipedia editors as well for their work in some fashion. He seems open to the idea and revisiting the idea they had of giving Wikipedians IQ points on the old system. Just this time potentially giving them something with real value.

Incidentally, Crowsnest, if you do join the Telegram and want an EOS account for a play on Everipedia, I would be inclined to help pay for yours myself and get you set up in return for all the support you've given us here. If Romi doesn't beat me to it.
Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: Everipedia blockchain migration

Post by sashi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:23 am

What?! You mean I don't just tragically lose my staked "value"? That's cool of them to make that offer. 8-)

Something tells me blockchain kabbalah is considerably more interesting than insider Calvinball.

Which Korea did you say the bit-mining operations were being cooled in? :mrgreen:

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:55 am

sashi wrote: Which Korea did you say the bit-mining operations were being cooled in? :mrgreen:

Not Best Korea, but Running Dog Lackey of the World Bourgeoisie South Korea, may Syngman Rhee be burned in effigy for 1000 years.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Paul Bedson
Sucks

Post by Paul Bedson » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm

sashi wrote:What?! You mean I don't just tragically lose my staked "value"? That's cool of them to make that offer. 8-)

Yeah, they're actively scouting for new talent! Remember you've only got until tomorrow to get your claim in with Romi in the Telegram chat.

Romi's also just announced an increase from 10 IQ per half hour to 100 IQ per half hour for us all to split. That's about $50 a day.

It's starting to become worthwhile. Wikipedia are going to hate that. The change is imminent (not live yet), but they will provide an update when it does in the Telegram channel.

They are still gathering data on the IQ supply/market, as well as testing for overflows and edit rewards dynamics. They welcome any feedback you may have, as well.

sashi wrote:Something tells me blockchain kabbalah is considerably more interesting than insider Calvinball.

Well obvs. Who wants to play with the little dawgs?

Wikipedia Sucks! Justipedia doesn't and it's nice, comfortable and friendly there! https://justapedia.org/wiki/User:Paul_Bedson

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Thanks for the reminder Paul. I've been a bit busy this week, but I haven't missed the first deadline. :)

And Romi, being Romi, was quick to reply and has offered help reducing the learning curve. I think I just need to reread Dysklyver's post, ahem, more attentively. ^^

Paul Bedson
Sucks

Post by Paul Bedson » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:10 pm

It's Freshers Week on Everipedia. Rewards have been increased to a share of 100 IQ tokens every half hour and Chinese and Korean editing is really picking up. We need more English editors to join the fray and reap the booty!

And people figuring out how to farm accounts out to Africa and educate people there to write, educate and feed themselves with it.