He madam gender!

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: He madam gender!

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:46 pm

I am pretty sure she will sensor my posting as usual, so I put it here.

You must stop your insane war against critical fora. Wikipedia or any wiki gender program will (not) help one single woman, and the culture differences are much to(o) big for a one fits all global approach.
You are sloppy, hypersensitive, and thinking America is the centre of this Globe. No madam, the world is bigger than America. A world you clearly does not know but thinks you know. And that is the reason I call you my google prinses, someone who knows the world only from google. But I am sure you will sensor my posting as usual.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:33 pm

And I advice madam gender to read this two topics on Auggies board.

Europe.
http://wikirev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1979

and then madam gender who knows understand here world where she is living is is not the whole world!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:07 pm

To say it for onces and for ever, the WMF export of a kinds of "solutions" for all kinds of social problems is the most silly ever! Drugs and sex you can get in Holland on every corner of the street, paid or not paid. They start to fuck when they are 15, 16, and they stop when they die. There is no sexual taboo here, a actrice can talk open on television with who she has fucked, and the "victem" consider it as a joke, a compliment. It is not something to be ashamed of, we see it as a human need, just like eating and drinking. As a normal thing, for man and woman, gay people, no problem!

The hippy culture is so deep in our Dutch culture, it has never changed, also not in the villages or remote places. Holland is extreem rich hippy country, you have to understand that. It is small kingdom, a party country, it is not small America, we do it in our own almost communist unique way.