And you are warned, Madam gender

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

And you are warned, Madam gender

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:19 pm

This was the last time of the benefit of the doubt, madam gender. Leave your gender witch tricks at home in the future, because you know what I call you the next time. I don't let me putting by you one the same level as Brett Kavanaugh or as some homofobe person or woman hater. You are warned!
And don't be surprised what I write the next time about you, madam Gender. But I asure you it was the last time I used the words madam or lady, madam!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: And you are warned, Madam gender

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 am

Or with this person. The next time I get you madam, because now it is time after time a hidden insinuation. I am treaded like shit by a few gender bitches who are misusing the gender discussion of Wikipedia, live with it. And not only I am, ask Theobald Tiger. (See posting "Europe" on Auggies board) Or do you consider it as normale to accuse a formal WIR on a stage in front of the press from sexual harresment when he has said -with very good reasons- only drop dead? What was never meant literally? And had later said sorry and was blocked for it? To one of the most lousy editors of WPNL what she is?

Don't try to make a victim of your trolling gender sisters to a perpetrator, madam, because in my whole life I have never, never touched one single woman where she didn't wanted that. And I have slept with a lesbian woman because she wanted for one time in here life to sleep with a man and she chose me. You are warned! For the very last time! Your tactic is to make every critic to a perpetrator, but here you are absolute on the wrong address with your gender witch tricks, madam!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 am

"Good times, good times....", what Adam Carolla would say on the Love Line radio show after calls went south.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:41 am

It is the constant framing Streln what made me so angry.

Jake: No, we don't want that kind of people on Wikipediocrazy. The gender desk lady: On Sucks is a person, you won't believe what a woman hater that is. (in different words)
Me! Someone who always looks a woman in her eyes and who never look down except if she want that. Living in a country what is one of the most emancipated country's in the world. Who find a marriage in general total nonsens, but who has the opinion everybody must be happy and has every right to choose to live with a woman or a man (or both) and if someone want to marry, well be my guest. If it makes you happy it makes me happy. ME, a woman hater.

After being one of the biggest vandals and trolls ever on Wikipedia according to James Alexander with my three edits a day on the complete totally abandoned Wikiquote-NL, Jake and the gender lady fond a new roll for Statler, wiki woman hater number one! After the gender desk lady had declared Graaf Staler to a complete fool who needed immediately psychiatric help. Just like the rest of the population of WPNL already had done. Fuck yourself, bunch of bloody fools.

What I have seen from that gender "lady's" is complete unrealistic view on man- woman relations, what will never, never be supported in the society and what has to be pushed with a lot of money. And what, at least in Europe never, never will fly.
And our gay people and woman need protection against some people from other cultures who often doesn't understand our values and standards, but they don't have to be liberated. Woman don't have to be liberated in Holland, that is a huge misunderstanding. And for sure not by some lousy American foundation and a few total flipped gender lady's.
The picture the gender desk lady tried to draw from Holland not long ago was absurt and fraudulent, just like the pickture Alexander, Jake and the gender lady are trying to draw from me. And that is the true!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 am

GENERAL WARNING!!!

Warning! Holland is dangers place for woman and gay people!

DON'T COME TO HOLLAND IF YOU ARE GAY OR A WOMAN!!!!

(With love from Graaf Statler, made in Amsterdam.)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:56 am

Pfffffffffff. At least $1.5 million in damages. That is a lot of money.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:.....
Pfffffffffff. At least $1.5 million in damages. That is a lot of money.

$90,000+ raised so far. not bad.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 pm

How do I put this in a way I don't continuo my reputation as wiki woman hater number one.

When #Metoo came on land in The Netherland was the first advice of the police, lawyers in the newspapers be careful. sexual harresment is in legal way tricky, and before you know what happens you have a claim of declaration of slander and defamation. Ask the police or a lawyer advice, the police many times has female officers who can advice you what to do. Don't blame people on the internet, because maybe what you have experience as sexual harresment is in legal way not. We had the example of two gentleman in that time who had ended up in bed, drunk, one of them his wife was pregnant and the other accused him in public and... Well, the conclusion was clear, if you where both drunk and ended up in a hotel room years ago it very hard to prove what happend.

In general, in both America and Europe you have to prove what happend and sex is a primitive activity. And sometimes something is easy to prove, and sometimes not. And sometimes it appears a misunderstanding, and sometimes not. Or misunderstanding, if people where drunk or have used drugs, it is a activity without witnesses. it is hard to find out what happend. And that is the reason why we leave it to professionals in Europe. Because they know in this often grey area there way and you can talk free with them without the risk it appears slander and defamation later. And they can advice you what is the best to do for yourself. And that is never accuse people on the social media or the internet, because it can be dangerous for yourself.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Of course the real problem is that these people used a Google docs spreadsheet as their secret anonymous sharing service, when they could have used Tor or literally any other real anonymous service and had a vastly easier job deflecting lawsuits which would have failed due to lack of evidence on who was involved.

As it is they appear to have a problem, which is that Google keeps data, and they need to fight in court to stop that data being released or something.

People on 4chan do this every day, for decades, and no-one cares, at all. There is something very wrong here, and I am sure it is political.

I am sure there are reasons behind it all, but honestly where is the anonymous platform to let people come forward about this stuff?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Anonymous platforms have a danger Arthur. Just like these kind of initiative have. Listen, I am not talking about rape or force or something like that, people who do that belongs in prison. BUT. If people are accusing other people of serous matters, and you as a lawyer has to know you have to do that in a proper way, because otherwise you can hurt someones reputation. An anonymous or non-anonymous, claims can be false, it can be revenge for instance. The situation is often not clear, it has to be investigated by independent professionals just for that reason. Sometimes is alcohol involved, or even drugs. What happend exactly, that is important.
And because of this are name and shame list not a good thing. How nobel the motives are.

And it hard to say if this is political. Maybe someone just get angry, because from my own experience I know it makes you as a man extreem angry if someone accuse you of things you didn't do and never have done. Because it still feels for me as a smear campagne.
But I don't know this specific case, I don't know what happend, that is now up to the judge.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.