A Den Jentyl Ettien Avel Dysklyver

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: A Den Jentyl Ettien Avel Dysklyver

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:55 am

blocked sockpuppet WP:SOCKSTRIKEIntoThinAir (talk) 03:52, 24 November 2018 (UTC)

Yep, one of more of the little bastards is watching this forum and warning the others via IRC. So, unless you want a sock account to be killed off, do NOT post your activities on public areas here OR on Wikipediocracy OR any other forum.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:22 am

Yeh, but what does that little shit thinks to reach? Jimmy has read it and I am pretty sure Jimmy is reading the critical fora and Arthur's and my posts too and knows exactly how he has been fooled by his crew with his good faith. And many others too.
It is of course rediciles even to think you can overrule foreign governments from other country's with a American private enterprise. And god beter het with Romaine, the mother of all liars and trolls. My god, what can that man lie and troll. And it is a sock puppet player too from the first category. I think he is a sock of Multichill for a longer time, the flipped computer nerd.

Every month came Romaine in on Wikiquote, because he knew Whaledad and I where dealing with European copyright with only one goal, to creating chaos. And not only Romaine. Romaine is the living example of a wikimedia troll, really. Romaine=>Wikimedia and where Romaine is is chaos. Romaine=>Wikimedia=>Romaine=>Chaos. Always that =>. A lamppost is made of iron => we follow the rules of the foundation.
My theory is the group of Dutch Wikipedians, including the powerful Drmies have impressed Jimmy, and have claimed to make true what was legal impossible is. And who have failed in a terrible way of course. But now. Because Drmies is not the only one with a fake position. Far from.

They are all middle of the road academicus who have pimped themself with the help of there wiki career. And the sad thing is most of them are leaking the intellectual capacity to understand the legal site of wikipedia, and they have believed the smooth lies of Romaine and a few Wiki lawyers. And maybe they didn't have the guts to say it's all bullshit you are predicting guys like I did. Because you have seen it, you end up with a Alexander SanFanBan. For me they can fuck themself with there SanFanBan and there trollopedia and media, but for others it can be different, the even tried to get Kum fired. The Hotel California effect what I have mentioned often. Or WikiFaust.

Because it is a incredible story, a overaged uneducated hippy came in who even couldn't write Dutch or English, never went to law school, and who said, he my friends, that is complete bullshit you are predicting. By the way, I am the son of the late professor Vleeskruijer and as a child I have sit om the lap of the great Tolkien. And in combination with that Myhermitage page I can imagine many people where thinking I was the one who was trolling. But i wasn't, I just told the true.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Jim@Wikipediocracy wrote:What's wrong with English spelling for a good Cornishman such as yourself?
:shock: :? :lol:

Jim is a real tool. What have you done to make him your latest trolling target Dysk?

(for the benefit of Graaf, many Cornish people dont consider themselves English at all, on account of their distinct cultural identity, which of course also includes their own language, a subject which oddly seems to interest Madame Gender).

You should bend the knee Dysk, if you don't want any trouble. It is somewhat of a Wikipediocracy tradition.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 am

CrowsNest wrote: What have you done to make him your latest trolling target Dysk?

I have no clue. :?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:08 am

Dysklyver wrote:
CrowsNest wrote: What have you done to make him your latest trolling target Dysk?

I have no clue. :?

Are you sure, Arthur? :mrgreen: