that is correct, Poetlister.

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

that is correct, Poetlister.

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:51 am

Kumioko wrote:
And it's worth noting that the billions of views they receive is because of undue favoritism from Google because the WMF routinely puts Google employees on their board of trustees. There are lots of sites that have better information than a lot of the articles on Wikipedia but they get ignored due the undo preference.

Poetlister wrote:
It would require a very clever algorithm or a huge list compiled manually with expert advice for Google to be able to work out which site gives the best information on any particular topic. No doubt a sufficiently clever algorithm will be produced one day.

And that will be the end of the wikipedia dominance. Because I am sure with the new European regulation google is developing something like this, they are far to clever to wait till they have a huge fine of the EU. The only question what remains is will the wiki mouvement die slowly, or crash. Because that is interesting for eric's book, the rise and fall of the wiki mouvement. The time is simple not there for there book.

Or do it in the Guido den Broeder way, make a wiki fool like Lidewij and a high Jehova like Mendelo sysop and let them troll themself in heaven, and all Belgium Jehova's are using your Wikisage! You don't even need Google!
He is just a wiki lier as the rest you know.

En besodemieter jij ook maar een ander, Guido en geef me goddomme me werk terug! Met je ik ga naar de politie, achterlijke zool die je bent! Ook jij bent een doorzichtige troll en vooral te stom om voor de duvel te dansen, net als de rest! Hoewel, dat doe je eigenlijk al met het steunen van die verwerpelijke sekte.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Re: that is correct, Poetlister.

Post by Dysklyver » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm

I recently found that Project Gutenberg is "banned" in Germany link if anyone thinks that the European legislation isn't a big deal.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:44 pm

There problem is Dimi's reality gap, Arthur. Because of the continental European legal system it is de jure impossible to run any wiki product. There is no fair use, there is a zero tolerance system of pay or I sue you, and judges have no escape because they simple have to obey and to follow national and European regulation. Every trail with only the smallest bit of copyvio will end up in this way, there is simple no exception legal technical posible.

I am real sorry, but I am still complete confused by the way I am treaded by the WMNL members and WMF when I pointed this out in 2012. I did really nothing wrong and in my opinion it is still a huge scandal I am still SanFanBanned by the foundation without even saying sorry. Nothing. The trolls are still dancing around on WPNL and are giving courses in the University of Antwerpen, and I am SanFanBanned by the best paid troll ever James Alexander!
It is such a huge scandal!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:30 am

Dysklyver wrote:I recently found that Project Gutenberg is "banned" in Germany link if anyone thinks that the European legislation isn't a big deal.

Hah. And it's stupid. All you need is a Tor browser or a VPN to access Project Gutenberg, in Germany or anywhere else. European laws are still behind the times.