Arguing with "BudrickBundy" aka "nolibs" on Reddit

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Arguing with "BudrickBundy" aka "nolibs" on Reddit

Post by Stierlitz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 am

Below is a stream of invective and cutdowns when I decided to show up on jcm267's new subreddit r/MikeGravelSucks to give him the business:

BudrickBundy[S] 2 points 22 hours ago
Will Mike Gravel be held to account for basically launching his 2020 Spam campaign at a subreddit that's named after these lunatics?

Heywood12 2 points 21 hours ago
How are things jcm267 aka nolibs? I see you are still doing the topical shitposting subreddit thing you started a decade ago.

Then his juvenile messages began:

from BudrickBundy sent 5 hours ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/MikeGravelSuck ... context=10

I should have figured you were a Communist piece of shit. Good lord.

to BudrickBundy sent 3 hours ago

And you are a crypto-Nazi fuckwit.

from BudrickBundy sent 2 hours ago

I'm in an inter-racial marriage and I'm a fan of Jews, dumbass.

to BudrickBundy sent an hour ago

You can't marry your Japanese anime character pillow and even a "Nationalist", Roma-hating scumbag like Victor Orban of Hungary supports Israel because it's run by rightwing crazies.

from BudrickBundy sent an hour ago

Are you a Roma? What do I care about the Roma? I'm not European son! That's one of their issues.
Last edited by Stierlitz on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Re: Arguing with "BudrickBundy" aka "nolibs" on Reddit

Post by Stierlitz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:27 am

to BudrickBundy sent 49 minutes ago

I'm not European son!

But you are King of the Reddit trolls, which has to be the saddest title on the planet.

from BudrickBundy sent 46 minutes ago

Not quite as sad as being the dumb Conspiracy theorist and Communist that you are.

to BudrickBundy sent 42 minutes ago

You were a sad little man on Digg, you were the sad creator of The_Donald, you are wasting Reddit's server space.

You are "nolibs", you are "jcm267" and you can't deny it.

from BudrickBundy sent 37 minutes ago

LOL. I'm not Nolibs you dope!

to BudrickBundy sent 27 minutes ago

Yes you are. And u/Nolibstwin, u/GiveYourBestEffort, and 40 or 50 more accounts, all of them now deleted because you been out here for around a decade.

from BudrickBundy sent 22 minutes ago

LOL! You're not very bright.

to BudrickBundy sent a minute ago

Deny all you want, we know who you are and what you are: a gaslighting troll who uses accounts like a gigolo uses condoms. BudrickBundy today, AlBundysJob tomorrow.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 pm

This is a major weakness of the internet. It is an ideal system for sockpuppetry and anonymous verbal abuse. Use TOR or a commercial VPN, and take a few other precautions, and you can do this basically for as long as you wish, without "real life consequences".

Of course, it's still obviously the same guy with the same crusty conservative politics. If he varied his rants somewhat he'd be really difficult to locate. I doubt he's even capable of doing that.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 pm

You oughta post the link to this thread all over Reddit where he hangs out....I would love to have Nolibs here, so we can mock him to his face.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:59 am

from BudrickBundy sent 12 hours ago

Actually, you are a gaslighting troll.

From the Wikipedia:

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.

You continue to insist that I am things that I am not (a Nazi who is married to an anime drawing who also happens to be Nolibs). You are, in fact, a gaslighthing troll. And a very stupid one at that.

As always, I'm a model redditor. I'm forthright about my beliefs and who I am. Unlike you, I'm not an extremist who supports a totalitarian form of government. To the contrary, I support Liberty and would like my government to be more free, more representative of minority interests, and focused more on local politics than national politics.

to BudrickBundy sent 4 hours ago

....focused more on local politics than national politics.

And yet every subreddit you ran or run is about national news! You don't "support liberty" or any of that other blather - YOU are "the stupid troll" here for laughs and power.

As I wrote before, you were no good at Digg and you have done no good here, being u/teh_donald at one point as you set up the worst subreddit ever, r/The_Donald.

re: lol

from BudrickBundy sent 4 hours ago

You and and all the other dorks who stalk me are the worst. At least three of you wound up in jail for the stupid things you have posted on the internet. One of them, Joshua Goldberg, was an ally of yours for a time. You really do need to find a better hobby than following someone around on reddit for years. It's sad.

And the bitchy conclusion:

You've been banned from participating in r/MikeGravelSucks

subreddit message via /r/MikeGravelSucks[M] sent 1 day ago

You have been banned from participating in r/MikeGravelSucks. You can still view and subscribe to r/MikeGravelSucks, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

We have a "no morons" policy. Bye bye now.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/MikeGravelSucks by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

Note that all this jazz was from one comment. I could have blocked him at any time, but I wanted to see just what he would do.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 am

ericbarbour wrote:This is a major weakness of the internet. It is an ideal system for sockpuppetry and anonymous verbal abuse. Use TOR or a commercial VPN, and take a few other precautions, and you can do this basically for as long as you wish, without "real life consequences".

Of course, it's still obviously the same guy with the same crusty conservative politics. If he varied his rants somewhat he'd be really difficult to locate. I doubt he's even capable of doing that.

My theory about jcm267/nolibs/BudrickBundy is that he does IT crap for a very conservative-oriented business or a GOP politico. He used to be on Reddit a lot more, possibly he has to work from the office now.....His major beef on Digg and then Reddit early on was Ron Paul and his attempt to snatch the Presidency away from George W. Bush in '04, and all of his other attempts to run for the Top Slot. He called Paul supporters "Paultards", which is funny because he was a Tea Partier and many people called those people "Teatards" - he can't be creative with his insults! I was never a Paulster (Paulhead?) because the guy is just a Libertarian in Republican drag, but I used to talk to u/TheGhostofDusty of r/Nolibswatch who is/was Libertarian and he saw jcm267 as part of an operation to shut people up, not a freelancer being the campus conservative asshole. He and his crew are like O'Brien in 1984 - they use language as a tool to harass people and chase them off Reddit, but the place is too huge now for their bullshit to carry on.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:54 am

Decided to follow Eric's lead and post links from this thread to Reddit. Did it to the Moderate Politics subreddit along with some others, then I got some of the local Billy Badasses of MP to show up:

IShockIWaveI 2 points 21 minutes ago
Well this should enjoy a delete and a perma ban for you buddy

Heywood12[S] 1 point 21 minutes ago
Why so?

[–]IShockIWaveI 2 points 18 minutes ago
Come on man, I been banned for 30 days for far far far less. Your conspiracy level character attack is pretty sad.

Heywood12[S] 1 point 10 minutes ago
Is this you, BudrickBundy?

Mr_Evolved Chaotic Neutral 1 point 8 minutes ago
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Rule 1.

Rule 1 who?

This violates Rule 1.

Rule one of the board is this:

~1. Do not attack the character of other Redditors with Ad hominem attacks. Comment on content, not Redditors Don't simply state that someone else is dumb or uninformed. You can explain the specifics of the misperception at hand without making it about the other person. Don't accuse your fellow MPers of being biased shills, even if they are. Assume good faith. ~1b. Associative Law of Civil Discourse - A character attack on a group that an individual identifies with is an attack on the individual. (i.e.) Republicans/Democrats are idiots. Attack Content, not Character. Remember, we're all here because we want to be. Help us create a culture of civility in political discourse.

I don't know what I did to transgress this rule, but stay tuned.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:18 am

Hasn't shown up here yet, no new accounts created. COWARD.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:32 pm

RECIPR0C1TY Sasse 2020[M] [score hidden] 7 hours ago* stickied comment

Sorry this lasted 4 hours on the subreddit. We mods have to sleep sometime. Oh yeah, and permban.

That's how it ended at the bullshit fake-moderate (actually pro-conservative) r/moderatepolitics, but yes, he hasn't responded and a few of the subreddits I posted the link to are ones BudrickBundy runs himself, so it might take a while to get a response (because he manages under 20 subreddits under that account, and God-knows-how-many under sockpuppets I don't know.

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:04 am

Then I sent an explanation to the dork who runs Moderate Politics:

Explanation for the link post I did on your subreddit....

to RECIPR0C1TY sent 8 hours ago

....So the reason why I dumped that on you was to goad BudrickBundy to the link. You were chosen because he showed up there a while ago, and he might be there now because he uses a billion sockpuppets. (I would be skeptical of u/IShockIWaveI, he talks like BudrickBundy, who used to be jcm267 and nolibs.) Do I want to be unbanned? No, because it's obvious I would not fit in with your board ideology. I just wrote this to say that I am not a spammer, spambot or spam lord.

I haven't heard diddly-shit from him, and I know it's a him because I've read what he's written - Army guy.

I'm not going to lock this thread, but it's probably not going to go anywhere because jcm267 has made a life on the website, living under a jillion sock accounts.