Metapedia and Rationalwiki

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Werner Von Croy
Sucks Noob

Metapedia and Rationalwiki

Post by Werner Von Croy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm

http://wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot.c ... pedia.html

I'm an ex-sysop on both Metapedia and Rationalwiki and edited them at the same time; I also edited Conservapedia and other wikis with completely different (even opposing) political and/or religious points of view. So by Strelnikov's flawed reasoning, does that make me a Neo-Nazi-Communist-Conservative? :lol: Someone can contribute to a wiki, without supporting the political stance of it.

Also note, most the Encylopedia Dramatica articles on Metapedia sysops (on the link above) are now deleted; Gregory Lauder Frost's ED article was deleted and it says on it someone complained for it to be removed, presumably for libel. As I mentioned in the other thread, Michaeldsuarez the author of all the Metapedia articles has deleted nearly all them because his house got doxed and people complained to his parents about the smear articles he had been writing. Suarez also wrote an ED article on me, that is de-indexed by Google.uk for defamation. For some reason though, my own and Mikemikev's articles were restored by another admin (against Michael's wishes).

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Metapedia and Rationalwiki

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Note: this is Oliver Smith and he has been b& from this forum for fighting with other participants, mostly Suarez and WWHP. He no play nice.