Yanis Varoufakis

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Yanis Varoufakis

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:05 pm

My new forum friend Vigilant came in his rant all of a sudden up with a link to the blog of Varoufakis where I had a discussion with him about Greece leaving the Euro a while ago.

First I thought wat heb ik nou aan mijn fiets hangen, properly a overdosis paddo's, but today all the puzzle pieces felt together.
All of a sudden I understood why Diem25 could only have a article years later after "MoiraMoira" was nocked down by arbcom.. Because look here, the page was constante removed by Moira and Sjoerd, although all other wiki's just had the article.

19 aug 2017 20:39 MoiraMoira overleg bijdragen heeft de pagina DiEM25 hernoemd naar Gebruiker:MarcoSwart/DiEM25 zonder een doorverwijzing achter te laten (cf verzoek op mijn overlegpagina)
19 aug 2017 20:37 MoiraMoira overleg bijdragen heeft de pagina DiEM25 (79 versies) teruggeplaatst (cf verzoek)
19 aug 2017 18:30 MoiraMoira overleg bijdragen heeft de pagina DiEM25 verwijderd (De inhoud was: "{{Ne|onderwerp werd in februari door een andere gebruiker geplaatst en na evaluatie na twee weken als niet encyclopedisch relevant verwijderd. De geplaatste versie is identiek van inhoud met twee toegevoegde zinnen en namenlijstje|2=20...")
17 aug 2017 09:15 MoiraMoira overleg bijdragen heeft de pagina DiEM25 verwijderd (Beoordelingssessie pagina's 17-08-2017: De inhoud was: "{{ne|Organisatiepresentatiepagina, uit gegeven tekst blijkt in ieder geval alleen wat de organisatie wilt doen, niet wat hen relevant maakt...)
18 mrt 2016 12:59 Sjoerddebruin overleg bijdragen heeft de pagina DiEM25 verwijderd (Doorverwijzing naar niet-bestaande of verwijderde pagina, overbodige of onjuiste doorverwijzing)

Shit, shit shit, now I understand VIg his trump card there and when, those idiots thought I had something to do with Varoufakis and his mouvement all the time!

Well, my friends, not only I am alive, the sun of that professor and absolute not crazy but I also have really nothing, and when I say nothing to do with Yanis or his Diem25 mouvement! I have never had any contact with one of those peeps, I am realy sorry, I am just a old handcraftsman and I think it is about time sister Katerine give them there medicines and send her Fucktcheckers to bed. Or to Coventry, much better.

I am complete a political neutral and total uninterested in politics, your idiots! Lunatics! Paranoia idiots! Fuck just yourself, all of you! I have nothing to do with this from the beginning on clearly failing party or the Yanis revolution in that time or with anyone!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Yanis

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Martin, now with EXTRA crazy!

Can anyone decipher what's going on there?

Vig, why else should you bringing up in the middle of that strange rant of you out of the blue a posting of me on Varoufakis blog from years ago as a trump card? And what reason could have Sjoerd and Moria to remove constant a page what has nobility? The article exist on more than 20 other wiki's! And why for the fuck is Bart legal Versieck all the time hanging around you?

Anyway, The Pirate Party absolute did a better job than Varoufakis his Diem25 the last European elections. Because our brave pirates got 4 seats, and Diem25 zero.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Yanis Varoufakis

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:29 am

mendaliv wrote:Pig and elephant DNA just won’t splice~

I have written a lot about Greece in the time of the euro crisis and that was because I had been for years a guest on Varoufakis his blog, and I had wrote the article Yanis Varoufakis in 2011. In 2015 started the Varoufakis madness and saw we him worldwide on TV with Athens in flames on the background. And I wrote many other articles about Greek politicians. And that was because I once found Varoufakis his name in a Greek newspaper in 2011 and because I speak rather good Greek out of my time as a hippie in the late 80's. But it had nothing to do with any political interest in general.

28 okt 2011 22:28‎ Sir Statler overleg bijdragen‎ 951 bytes +951‎ Nieuwe pagina aangemaakt met '{{Meebezig}} '''Yanis Varoufakis''' (24 maart 1961, Athene) is hoogleraar economische theorie aan de Universiteit van Athene.

So long I was wondering why that page Diem25 what was not written by me (I had nothing to do with it) disappeared time after time. .And I have given evidence the Moira account was handled by that Ymnes character, the sock of a autist. Sjoerd is also autistic and Bart too.

Unbelievable. What a Fuckt checkers. First I have died when I was 14, that is what Edo (also a autist) wrote me in his strange mail rant, and now it appears I was a Yanis Varoufakis mole and revolutionair. And was it complete right to SanFanBan me according to you mate Vig because I was a psycho. How is often on WO in the company of Bart legal. And the combination of perfect English of Mies and Bart as his company points in my opinion in the direction of super troll Drmies, but that is a gamble.

What a madness in there confused heads!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Can anyone decipher what's going on there?

Jake wrote:Presumably he's referring to this post, where you linked to an entry on Mr. Varoufakis's blog about the Greek financial crisis back in 2012, which Mr. Statler commented on several times (as "Martin, Holland"). "Diem25" refers to the Democracy in Europe Movement 2025, a group that considers the EU to be "dying" (mostly due to the rise of clown fascism and what-not) and says it wants to "repair" it by stopping the clown fascists, except that one of their chief supporters is Julian Assange, perhaps the world's most notorious supporter of clown fascism. Varoufakis is another one of their supporters, who doesn't support clown fascism but who unfortunately does allow himself to be dragged into discussions with lunatics, or at least did in this particular instance.

Mr. Statler believes that your having found this and posted it here proves, conclusively, that you believed all along that Mr. Statler was associated with Diem25 (which he wasn't, gosh darn it!), and also that you were involved in the effort to delete the Dutch WP article about Diem25 during the 2016-17 period. (I mean, naturally - what other conclusions could he draw from this? Seriously.)

What he doesn't know is that I personally ran Diem25 as a front for my custom "My Little Pony" truck decal-shop operation in Hoboken, NJ, and that I also control all the associated Dutch Wikipedia accounts, which are set to self-destruct if anyone tries to stop me from getting a date with Taylor Swift. MY PLANS WILL NOT BE DERAILED.

That'll show him!

Vig is here of course as hypocritical as he can. Because, he came upout of nothing with that Varoufakis link. And what Jake describes about the whole situation in that time is rather correct. But where I absolute agreed with Varoufakis it had been much and much better if they had kicked that bunch of Greek free loaders out of the Euro to learn them a lesson, but I had in no way any sympathy for this crazy mouvement. I only described what happend, that was all. I was really fascinated by the foolish SYRIZA revoluion what was pre cooked on Varoufakis his blog from 2011 on, that was all.

So, no, sorry. I have not died when I was 14, my dad is my dad, and I am also not a Julian Assange revolutionair. It sounds all very exiting, but I am really sorry. Latos porta stipas say the Greeks, Vig,
You and your friends where knocking on the wrong door. I haven't been in Greece for years and years now, so i don't think I was in the mood in that time to lead the Dutch Varoufakis cell of his revolution.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Wow.

Nuttier than squirrel poop.

Martin, get some professional help.
If your tiny, backwards country doesn't have what you need, seek it out overseas.

Wait, wait wait a moment Vig. :roll:

*Edo send me several mails I should have died when I was 14. You yourself even said now I believe you are who you are.
*Bart Legal is both involved in your crazy rants as in the Edo mail affaire and is hanging often arround you.
*All of a sudden you come up with that Varoufakis blog posting of me from long ago what has really nothing to do with the whole matter.
*Sjoerd and Moira/Ymnes has without any reason the page Diem25 removed altough the page clearly has nobility.
*Moira/Ymnes did the same with the help of professor DrNatuur12 with the page Ausma, also a page with nobility'
*Your rants both about me and Laura Hall are from a madman, a hopping around stoned monkey as auggie described it.
*Professor Natuur12, far from autistic and clever was also involved with the same Ymnes sock in the Statler global lock.

Kwek, kwak kwek, Mies? :mrgreen:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:11 am

Hmm, wouldn't this be better in the Wikipediocracy section?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:06 am

I think so, yes. Still posible to put it there?

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:30 pm

For the outsiders, a 2017 review of Varoufakis' book Adults in the Room in Lobster magazine: link to pdf.

Interview on Doug Henwood's Behind the News show with David Adler of DiEM25 on Syriza's loss in Greece: link to mp3. Veroufakis was on the show back in 2017, first in October and then in December.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:18 pm

There where many problems with Greece and the Euro, but the main problem was Greece had entered on a too high level in the Eurozone with the help of American business banks.
Greece was always a very cheap country for the North Europeans an all of a sudden the prices where at a Swiss level and the holes where filled with loans.
That internal devaluation what is mentioned in that article to a real level of the "Greek Euro", that was the main problem. Because that causes pain of course.

And there was the conflict about. Varoufakis wanted the American model, supported by a American Nobel price winner, the Angel Saxon model and Schaubler and Dijsselbloem the Reinlandisch economic model.
And in my vision was let Greece leave the Eurozone, devaluation and bring the society in order, and return on a normal level after lets say five years back to the Euro the best option..

But later I understood, he brought it up, I had posted something scandalous on Varouvakis his blog according to Vig. What? Only the lord and Vig knows and probably not even the lord. Fact is the article Diem25 was for years banned by Moira on WP-Nl later