The (new, straight-from-scratch) Trump thread

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: The (new, straight-from-scratch) Trump thread

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:06 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Strelnikov wrote:Jeff Sessions resigns as Attorney General on Trump's orders.

CNN link.

Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to ex-Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will replace the Southern elf and either he will shut down the Mueller investigation, starve it by cutting the funding to the minimum, or let it carry on through some sort of "double secret probation" in the Dean Wormer tradition. Literally this is Trump trying to hide from his shady-to-the-ninth-degree past.

And so Sessions joins Steve "Meatsweats" Bannon, Omarosa "They're going to make me a Clue character" Manigault Newman, Reince "Sounds like a type of potato chip" Pribus, Hope "Overload" Hicks, Anthony "My mouth is too big" Scaramucci, Sean "Rage Mode" Spicer, Don "Leaving before this incriminates me" McGann, Chris "Masochist" Christie, Rex "First Secretary of State fired since 1945" Tillerson and a pile of other ex-Whitest House, ex-Federal Government top-level bureaucrats. The Littlest Klansman will probably write his book, like everybody else seems to be, about what a space cadet Trump is as Preznit 45.

Lol, plus:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump- ... le-n933571
Scream scream scream. TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP. Obviously media corporations love him, because he generates traffic.....

Because I hadn't seen a photo of Whitaker, I didn't know that he looked like Lex Luthor:

Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:44 am

Democrats and #NeverTrumpers rn:

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:47 am

Trump can still be nailed on the emoluments (which are an ongoing thing because of his continual income from foreign locations), the inauguration committee shenanigans, etc., as The Atlantic points out.

The Republicans haven't won, they've lost because they let a novice with no legal intelligence become President of the US, which means they get to wipe his butt when he poops and keep him pacified like a baby because his brains are now tapioca. I'd rather do twenty years in the mines at Kolyma then be a nanny to a Grandpaw-Baby, but the White House staff do....and that's why they keep quitting suddenly.
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.

The End
Sucks Fan

Post by The End » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 am

Trump himself will likely survive at least for this term, but everyone else surrounding him will have to die on their proverbial swords for him.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

The End wrote:Trump himself will likely survive at least for this term, but everyone else surrounding him will have to die on their proverbial swords for him.

This must be part of what happens to great empires on the way down. If I'm not mistaken, two of his sons, his daughter, and her husband are still listed as "official advisors to the president". All still on the Trump Org. payroll as "top level management" as well. They must be delegating a lot of management decisions to someone else. How would any mortal human have the time and energy to work two management-level jobs at once?

Also can't picture any of them "falling on a sword" for dad. Bannon and so forth didn't last, but the family members are "untouchable" I gather. Wikipedia is happy to tell you how long the hired help have lasted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... pointments

What really gets me is the utterly insane amount of crap now being posted on Wikipedia about Trump and his administration. No other US president has EVER had this volume of semi-useful information put up. And listed. Hundreds of articles, mostly useless stubs. Some of it quite shrieky and absurd ("biased" doesn't quite cover this). A fine demonstration of pure Wiki-Autism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Donald_Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Donald_Trump

This is just insulting. 78k bytes of babble about failed impeachment attempts. They know damn well he won't be removed from office by Congress, and the damn article says as much at the beginning, so why keep talking about it obsessively?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_t ... nald_Trump
The corresponding W article is only 20k bytes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_t ... ge_W._Bush

Stierlitz
Sucks Admin

Post by Stierlitz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Jimmy Dore a week ago on how Rachael Maddow's ratings are dropping because Russiagate went nowhere.
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:08 am

The Chapo Trap House crew on Trump impeachment, which they see as a "boring reboot" of the Mueller investigation:

https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house ... dess-10119
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:17 am

Me, as a completye outsider has the feeling, well, election time is coming soon, is this a right observation?
And think the same as the Afganistan peeps, they have seen coming in there house and leaving the house the French, the English, the Russians, the Americans and they all have left again. And the same will happen with this clown. But for you decent Americans I feel often sorry.

The End
Sucks Fan

Post by The End » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:22 am

I think the election of Donald Trump was more of throwing a wrench in the political machine (i.e. "swamp") that is Washington D.C. There's a great anger in both political parties for not understanding or even wanting to understand the common U.S. citizen's concerns. This anger has been building for a long time and I don't see it going away. If Trump's main constituency is the white, rural, working-class/farmer male, then he is failing his constituency. He's not bringing back the industrial working-class jobs and his trade policies are not helping farmers. Yes, he's tapped into the anger, but he's not bringing in solutions to resolve that anger.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:13 am

That was what indeed what it seems to me too, protest voting.

We have had someting similar with Pim Fortuyn. A complete clown and frustrated man. A angry man too, he ended up bad. He was shoot down.
He has caused years of political instability, with all kind of extreem side effects as for instance Geert Wilders.
But now was written in the newspaper the Dutch voter is sick and tired of this big mouth but not any solution politicals and we are returning to the middle of the road.

These idiots are a stone in the water and it need simple time people understand these clowns are no solution, the End. My mother always said America is like the sea, it will wash itself clean and I think she was right. That was in the time of Nixon.

A wise king like we have sounds oldfashion, but gives at least stability. But of course you can't compere a "operetta state" like Holland not with America.