The (new, straight-from-scratch) Trump thread

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
badmachine
Sucker

Re: The (new, straight-from-scratch) Trump thread

Post by badmachine » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:59 pm

journo wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:59 am
I agree that Trump, in practice, was less of a foreign war president than any Democratic or Republican in a long while.
that's why you will vote blue no matter who. your side profits from war.

bidenomics probably works for you because youre sitting pretty on a hill of money. meanwhile i get $1300/mo and some food stamps. under Trump i was doing really good, and under biden i cant afford food or gas.

you will vote for him because your side digs war, and you dont mind paying higher prices to get it. but ask anyone on a fixed income whether theyre better off with bidenomics and let me know what they tell you. :x

journo
Sucks Fan

Post by journo » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:27 pm

badmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:59 pm
your side
I already said i've never voted Dem before. The reason for the vote is in the post prior to yours. After this election I have no intention to vote for them again.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:29 pm

journo wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:27 pm
badmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:59 pm
your side
I already said i've never voted Dem before. The reason for the vote is in the post prior to yours. After this election I have no intention to vote for them again.
the side that hates Trump

journo
Sucks Fan

Post by journo » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:42 pm

My side is not voting for orange man and voting for Biden because orange man tried to overturn the election, according to his own Vice President. I can't speak for why others don't vote for him. If you want to imply that voting to preserve long-term democracy is irrational than that's your issue.

If bible belt states don't like the fact Republicans lost the last 8 out of 9 national popular votes, to the point they want to elect people who try to overturn the vote when they lose and harbor similar criminals like Bolsonaro, they are free to open a bid to secede from the union. Because those following the orders of their current spiritual leader aren't going to be able to pull another and successful Jan 6 without an actual civil war. Secession is much more preferable than war and I'm sure the vast majority of Americans in any state would agree.

The bible belt was willing to leave without war last time so the main issue is Democrat Party leaders agreeing to it should it come to that. Contrary to Biden's recent statements, the last civil war was about taxes and not letting the South leave, not about slavery.

If Texas and the rest of the bible belt states want to go to do round 8 of the failed criminalization of drugs, further criminalize prostitution and abortion, further strip Medicaid-like programs, make Christianity their official religion, and go off the US dollar they should go ahead and open a bid. Then they could also put whatever trashy reality TV show star they want as their monarch or whatever, I could care less.
Last edited by journo on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

journo
Sucks Fan

Post by journo » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:16 pm

If orange man wins it's gonna be because of the 50+ yo non-party-affiliated working class and poor vote.

I just hope they know what they are signing up for if they continue their leaning, which is domestic political turmoil, and some guy who would prefer to make himself king than have any free elections.

Both Biden and orange man are potentially better for their economic prospects than Nikki Haley and RFK jr. Because Haley implies she wants to reduce national savings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soedpwUknDE
and RJK jr is a gold bug. Both Biden and orange man have proven to reject those styles in practice.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:54 pm

journo wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:32 pm
That's not DNC propaganda it's literally right from the former vice president's mouth, on Fox News, a Republican outlet

You can watch him say it on video here, in a longer context. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pence-hamme ... -election/
President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president, presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no [legitimate] authority to do that.
Exactly. He's a Conservative-Progressive, a former member of the Republican activist class attending to regain a foothold of power as a "moderate Republican" within the eyes of the DNC.

journo
Sucks Fan

Post by journo » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:54 pm
journo wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:32 pm
That's not DNC propaganda it's literally right from the former vice president's mouth, on Fox News, a Republican outlet

You can watch him say it on video here, in a longer context. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pence-hamme ... -election/
President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president, presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no [legitimate] authority to do that.
Exactly. He's a Conservative-Progressive, a former member of the Republican activist class attending to regain a foothold of power as a "moderate Republican" within the eyes of the DNC.
You think he's making that up?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:02 am

journo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am
Yes. Assume everything they say is a lie for their own interests.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

journo
Sucks Fan

Post by journo » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:02 am
journo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am
Yes. Assume everything they say is a lie for their own interests.
If these were all lies I don't think it'd get to the point of orange man flying himself into Georgia to surrender for trying to overturn the vote there. It's not a trivial matter. But I'll agree to disagree.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 am

journo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 am
more blather about democracy
yeah because democracy means the will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government. if that is true then Americans love war in the ukraine, war in Palestine, war with Yemen, war with China, infinity illegals, high gas and food prices, and a daily diet of lies from the office of the vegetable-in-chief.

as for your secession suggestion, any attempt to do that would be met with lethal force and labeled an "insurrection".

i apologize for suggesting you might be brainwashed. :dickbutt:
Last edited by badmachine on Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.