How to write for the Daily Stormer....

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

How to write for the Daily Stormer....

Post by Strelnikov » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm

....as revealed by Huffpost, the Daily Stormer stylebook:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/da ... mg00000009

Under Andrew Anglin's rules you can call a Black person a n--ger, an ape, a Negro - but he won't use "darky", "Groid", or "coon" showing off that while he is racist trash, he isn't Southern White Trash Racist.

I want to rip that sawed-off runt's arm off and beat him to death with it.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: How to write for the Daily Stormer....

Post by Strelnikov » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Here is the Runt's personal "apolitcal" blog: https://andrewanglinblog.wordpress.com/

You can see the Daily Stormer through TOR, a system we know was set up by the NSA to allow the FBI to spy on Internet people, so if you go in, use another computer you are willing to destroy.

sashi
Sucks Critic

rhe:TOR (soft powa')

Post by sashi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:34 pm

That's an interesting article. It makes me wonder about this IPFS claim:

IPFS Readme wrote:The IPFS project seeks to evolve the infrastructure of the Internet and the Web, with many things we've learned from successful systems, like Git, BitTorrent, Kademlia, Bitcoin, and many, many more. This is the sort of thing that would have come out of ARPA/DARPA/IETF/BellLabs in another age. IPFS is a Free Open Source project, with hundreds of contributors. source

So, on the TOR blog they seem to suggest the onion is at the root of the blockchain, but overall I get the impression that isn't quite true?

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: rhe:TOR (soft powa')

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:01 am

sashi wrote:

That's an interesting article. It makes me wonder about this IPFS claim:

IPFS Readme wrote:The IPFS project seeks to evolve the infrastructure of the Internet and the Web, with many things we've learned from successful systems, like Git, BitTorrent, Kademlia, Bitcoin, and many, many more. This is the sort of thing that would have come out of ARPA/DARPA/IETF/BellLabs in another age. IPFS is a Free Open Source project, with hundreds of contributors. source

So, on the TOR blog they seem to suggest the onion is at the root of the blockchain, but overall I get the impression that isn't quite true?

To TOR a German word: Pferdscheisse. The blockchain is not anonymous, it is a complicated list of every time a 'coin is mined and who owns what coin at which time, which is more complicated because the individual coins can be broken into pieces like Spanish Doubloons. TOR anonymization (which has those built-in backdoors demanded by the American political police) only works completely if everybody who handles the 'coin uses it. The truth is, people use TOR and Bitcoin/Lytecoin/Etherium etc., if they want criminal items and services; but if they are just investing in it because of its value, who cares? It's like owning a rare baseball card.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: How to write for the Daily Stormer....

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:26 am

And to change the subject (back).....Anglin strikes me as a deeply insecure little boy in a man's body. It's also "amusing" that his behaviour reminds me of the bleatings of many PC-obsessed leftists. The collapse of our happy little political system summarized, predictably as always: shriekers on the left, shrieking at shriekers on the right. They end up resembling each other.