Of course Silicon Valley has torture dungeons

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Of course Silicon Valley has torture dungeons

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 am

We never hear about them because the little boys work hard to cover it up. And also of course: the most popular dungeons are in San Francisco. Along with the best restaurants.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01 ... =synd_digg

Ava was working as an executive assistant at Google when she ran into her married boss at a bondage club in San Francisco. He was getting a blow job from a woman strapped to a spanking bench who was being entered by another man from behind. Ava and her boss, an engineer, locked eyes but didn’t exchange a word and never spoke of the encounter again. However, a few months later, at a Google off-site event, another married male colleague approached her. “He hits on me, and I was like, What are you doing? Don’t touch me. Who are you again? He was like, I know who you are. The other guys said you like all this stuff.” Someone had outed Ava. She quit working at Google shortly thereafter. “The trust works one way,” Ava says. “The stigma for a woman to do it is so much higher. I’m supposed to be in this industry where everyone is open and accepting, but as a woman the punishment is so much more unknown.”

The Magic Valley. No different than any other playground for mean little boys, with a difference: the boys here couldn't get laid in high school and are even more desperate than the jocks and social freaks.

(I wonder if Google has a "corporate safe word". Damn that would hilarious.)

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: Of course Silicon Valley has torture dungeons

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:16 pm

Lewis Lapham of Harper's Magazine wrote in one of his books 20 years ago that certain corporate chieftains in the FIRE and heavy industrial sectors would make their underlings service them in sexual and quasi-sexual ways, usually on holiday breaks and far away from the office. What goes on in Silly Valley is just a new chapter in the long book of Business Sleaze.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Of course Silicon Valley has torture dungeons

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 am

And if the result was business genius and superior vision and profits, even the sleaze would be tolerated.

Instead we get stories like this;
https://www.inquisitr.com/4772418/forme ... xaggerate/

And that's not all!
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01 ... =synd_digg