RC garden trains and other Statler bullshit

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: RC garden trains and other Statler bullshit

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:30 am

Let them just fuck themself, crow. I lost really any, any interest in wikishit I noticed when I was very friendly invited on Everipedia. Any intrest. Let them just fuck themself all with there bad acting and cheap trolling.

WFM did the only right thing with threre SanFanBan, they opened my eyes. They will never, never give up crow.

Nice is, t it? All out of junk. The tender except the plastic cap I build all of myself.
Attachments
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG (236.2 KiB) Viewed 3959 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:35 am

And here you see t A nice detail. The roof I have extended.
Attachments
IMG_1959.JPG
IMG_1959.JPG (243.86 KiB) Viewed 3959 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:46 am

What is so nice is the base is a 1981 jubilee startset. LGB 1881-1981. I bought two sets, and I composed out of them one good set, and the rest I used for parts. Like the shield on the tender 1881-1981 and the roof extention. And, again I have a lot of parts in stock, because it is all standard what Lehman made.
They used the old German kit (Baukasten) system they also used in cars. In 2021 the set is a 130 years ever was Lehman jubilee set. :mrgreen: RC and with battery traction. :roll:
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:53 am

And this is the tender under the plastic hood complete built out of junk I had years in stock. Only the battery I have bought. The RC part is a industrial print I found in Poland on a Polish website. The rest, well, I used what I found. Built without any diagram, works perfect. If the sound part is ready I will make a video,

One year kindergarten, you know :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_1961.JPG
IMG_1961.JPG (180.53 KiB) Viewed 3958 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:56 am

Crow wrote:Shit, after openly expressing views like this on wiki, which quite plainly encourage the harassment campaign being conducted by the hate site, how the fuck is Carcharoth even still a Wikipedia Administrator?

Because the whole damn place is fundamentally broken, that's why.

Fram was an outlier, but harassment of their enemies is in their blood. It truly is, the Wikipedia way.

Yes Crow it is. And persons like Abd, Timmy tim, Kum,Romaine, name them will never give up! Never! They will try to get fora out of the air, troll every place with critic on them, everything!
Even legal extreme sanFanBAns for WMF are not avoid. No matter what risk they take, tremendous claims and reputation damages for WMF. Guido is complete smashed to the wall, altough he has a illness we all know it has a psychic element too. like every illness. He needs our love and suport, that will heal him, and not using him as one of you toys for your stinking dirty games!!

But fuck you all, you bastarts have made me stronger than ever, idiots and rats! And I hope the same happens with Guido. I hope Guido get every day stronger now. And I keep it till this total idiots are booted to my train topic.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:00 pm

look, this is where I started with. This was all what I had as base and a old, simple broken loc. The electronic parts I have put on the base, some old aluminium plate I have cute and bent at 90 degrees to get a front plate. The shields I have cuter out of a old for the rest broken car.

Wondering if Crow is building his electric cars in the same wat. :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG (195.22 KiB) Viewed 3954 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Here you get a impression what I have used. It's a old set of wheels of some big broken car and a old chassis. You also see the part I cut out of the Polish print for the IC part.
Attachments
IMG_1839.JPG
IMG_1839.JPG (192.3 KiB) Viewed 3954 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Why this train projects are so nice is because I have a lot of left overs, boards I ever build and now I can ue them in trains.
I always made those home way boards in a strange way. With tape and a Tanning lamp. Etching, and I never use any design. I design them when I m making them. And often later I had a better idea and make something new. And now I cut the parts I can use for a train out of these left overs.

I always build the other way around. I look what I have in stock and that parts I combine. And it was a waste not to use them anymore.
And that is the reason I said this LGB project is total build up out of junk and rubbish.
Attachments
DSCF5432.JPG
DSCF5432.JPG (102.58 KiB) Viewed 3944 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Crow wrote:I think I'm done.

I think I'm going to cut the head off this snake, and I'm going to credit Abd with making me do it.

So am I. Please, please Eric of Steln the rubber stamp, his time is running out. He is getting a heavy load. He reminds me now too much of the wiki lunatics..

Pleaes if this lady is finished flush this guy.
Attachments
IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG (146.95 KiB) Viewed 3937 times
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:34 pm

Oeppppps! :roll: Storm! Falen over! :shock:

I have prepared this special for you Vig! :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG (150.76 KiB) Viewed 3937 times