Meanwhile, in Germany, a landmark social media bill

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Re: Meanwhile, in Germany, a landmark social media bill

Post by Flip Flopped » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Soham321 wrote:First, the rule being invoked for removing the BBC video is not a PB WR rule. It is your own rule which you have made up because of your lack of empathy or exposure or respect for other cultures. That is why you had no answer to Dark Knight's comment that nowhere in PB's Terms of Service do they talk about PG-13. Second, this is an excuse for removing one single video (the BBC video) not all the videos. Only this BBC video had the full frontal nudity lasting a few seconds; the other videos did not provide you with this excuse.
The PG-13 rule is a unanimous staff decision on the other forum and it is based on feedback given out by ProBoards. I know who removed the massage thread and it wasn't me. It was also a unanimous staff decision not to allow your video with full frontal male nudity. Go complain over on the other forum if you don't like something there.

Soham321
Sucks Fan

Post by Soham321 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:
Soham321 wrote:First, the rule being invoked for removing the BBC video is not a PB WR rule. It is your own rule which you have made up because of your lack of empathy or exposure or respect for other cultures. That is why you had no answer to Dark Knight's comment that nowhere in PB's Terms of Service do they talk about PG-13. Second, this is an excuse for removing one single video (the BBC video) not all the videos. Only this BBC video had the full frontal nudity lasting a few seconds; the other videos did not provide you with this excuse.
The PG-13 rule is a unanimous staff decision on the other forum and it is based on feedback given out by ProBoards. I know who removed the massage thread and it wasn't me. It was also a unanimous staff decision not to allow your video with full frontal male nudity. Go complain over on the other forum if you don't like something there.

1. This only reinforces my view about the silly and childish censorship on PB WR which do not make it worthwhile for any serious poster to bother posting there. They should all move here.

2. The massage video with full frontal nudity that lasted a few seconds was a BBC video. Censoring it is akin to censoring a CNN video. Censoring it is also showing lack of respect for other cultures. Because this clearly means that one cannot post videos of National Geographic, Discovery, etc. showing tribals and aboriginals who would not be wearing clothes.

3. I left PB WR not because of censorship of the videos but because of censorship of words like 'ass' as i clarified privately to Auggie and others. That was the only objectionable word (objectionable according to you that is) in the limerick i posted which you censored. Auggie told me privately that 'i had a point' about your censorship of this word.

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:08 am

Buddy, the other staff all gave input on your limerick. Nobody wanted it there. You're blaming me, but there are other staff members to complain to.

If other cultures show videos that include full frontal male nudity to audiences that include kids, that's up them. The other forum is PG-13. Please stop bitching about shit you don't like at that forum over here.

Soham321
Sucks Fan

Post by Soham321 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 am

Flip Flopped wrote:Buddy, the other staff all gave input on your limerick. Nobody wanted it there. You're blaming me, but there are other staff members to complain to.

If other cultures show videos that include full frontal male nudity to audiences that include kids, that's up them. The other forum is PG-13. Please stop bitching about shit you don't like at that forum over here.

I did complain to Auggie and he said 'i had a point' about the limerick.

I have full freedom to bitch about any forum I don't like. Many people here, including you, have bitched about WO in the past. So it should be ok to bitch about excessive censorship on PB WR on this forum.

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:16 am

Soham321 wrote:
Flip Flopped wrote:Buddy, the other staff all gave input on your limerick. Nobody wanted it there. You're blaming me, but there are other staff members to complain to.

I did complain to Auggie and he said 'i had a point' about the limerick.

I have full freedom to bitch about any forum I don't like. Many people here, including you, have bitched about WO in the past. So it should be ok to bitch about excessive censorship on PB WR on this forum.
Look dude, all the staff decided the limerick was not okay there. The limerick is here now. WO is different because they ban people at the drop of a hat. You are free to complain over at the other forum.