Ah, fuck of madam gender with your bullshit.

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Ah, fuck of madam gender with your bullshit.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:25 am

Carrite will probably chime in and try to dox me again as well, and Somey/Midsize Jake will be busy with the delete key again, although I have no idea why a faux-lefty like Tim would make common cause with fascists.

Ah, Mies do me a favour. Doxxing madam Gender, give me a break! Because, who else should write English on a native level, shows interset in the Dutch chapter and is Dutch because madam Gender knowledge about the Dutch society too good for a stranger. And madam knows Wiki in and outside so must be a insider. Who else is a big enough troll to spent so much time on this gender trolling?

But who I your evil sister is? My guess is is Dysk. About the same story, spending a lot of time on the internet, clever and loves trolling too.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:04 am

Carrite will probably chime in and try to dox me again as well, and Somey/Midsize Jake will be busy with the delete key again, although I have no idea why a faux-lefty like Tim would make common cause with fascists.

I've told Trolly McTrollenstein I don't give two fucks who she is in real life. I know the name of her (anonymous) WP account* with 99.92% certainty, that's all I care about. Done.

I'm actually not quite sure if she's a troll for the adrenaline rush, mentally ill, or just lives her life in extreme terror because of some horrible backstory in her life. I suppose those things aren't mutually exclusive — a lot from column A and a little from columns B and C would be my bet... Ultimately, it doesn't matter, I reckon. She's intelligent, once in a while good ideas and interesting observations come out of her blog, but the signal-to-noise ratio doesn't make it worth my time to read it more than a couple times a month.

RfB

P.S. Since I try to live my life exactly opposite of those who hide trembling under a cardboard box, hoping no one opens it, free link to my (wide open) Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/tim.davenport.984 This to defend myself from the "faux lefty/friend of fascists" troll... Paraphrasing Vonnegut: "You are what you pretend to be, so you must be very careful what you pretend to be."

* - And at least one of her socks.
Last edited by Carrite on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 am

Ah, madam Gender. I often see a high Drmies level and that is all. But who it really is I don't have a clou and don't care. But this kind of bulling from the sideline is pretty childish.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:53 am

Jezus Christ, what a troll you are, madam Gender. We have autistic users who who are in charge of making and interpreting policy, so they are suitable for their task and are you wrong. Because they exist. A typical madam Gender fallacy.

Your post are getting boring, you can much better. It's all low quality trolling, Madam Gender.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Although the video is great I have to say. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... K27aknWVI4

It's about this posting of madam Gender.

And this is of course complete right to the point.

Maybe it’s time to go back and read WP:Competence is required, in the light of Fram and his enablers.

here is a presumption that people who contribute to the English language Wikipedia have the following competencies:

*the ability to read and write English well enough to avoid introducing incomprehensible text into articles and to communicate effectively.
*the ability to read sources and assess their reliability. Editors should familiarize themselves with Wikipedia's guidance on identifying reliable sources and be able to decide when *sources are, and are not, suitable for citing in articles.
*the ability to communicate with other editors and abide by consensus.
*the ability to understand their own abilities and competencies, and avoid editing in areas where their lack of skill and/or knowledge causes them to create significant errors for others to clean up.

Well, something to keep in mind. And to import as a hard rule in other wiki's too.