Floquenbeam

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: Floquenbeam

Post by Carrite » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:22 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Carrite wrote:That and, ummmmm, the fact that it was the closing time.
LIKE I SAID, the rules allow for extensions of more time would be helpful. No point ending this artificially when votes were still coming in with some regularity. You like records, well, let the community see if the trends would have continued, or if the support would have bottomed out well before the opposition did. Which camp started reaching for desperate measures first? Support, by the looks of it.
Carrite wrote:You expected that nobody would have bothered to watch the clock and that everyone would forget?
I expected them to do whatever helped Floquenbeam. He clearly wasn't interested in helping himself, nobody else was coming up with much to counter the steady erosion caused by the opposition, so closing it on the dot was what was needed to help the sorry peice of shit avoid dropping to 73% within a couple of hours, if not further with an extension of a day or more.
Carrite wrote:Way to keep that spin spinning though, you are nothing if not consistent. Now as a HTD fan, you have to be rooting hard for a perverse outcome in which a record number of supports gets tossed by a supervote of the bureaucrats... That'd usher in another chapter of the shitshow that keeps on giving, eh???
The fuck are you on about? I've always been HTD.

Record number of supports? Record number of opposes. Pathetic percentage. Hard to see how he could have done worse and still pass, RexxS is the only recent precedent, and that required epic levels of chicanery and corruption.

Wikipedia will always be a shitshow, largely because of gamers and hypocrites like you, people happy to claim up is down and black is white. Nobody with any sense expects anything else given the absence of responsible adults, hence they would have to be HTD.

Wikipedia could be reformed if cowards like you stood up to people like Black Kite. Or left in disgust at their inability to affect in ANY WAY AT ALL what these arrogant Super-Administrators get away with. But in your case, there seems to be no amount of shit you will eat, in order to be able to keep editing in the giant sandpit.

This was your one and only contribution to the RfA.......
Support — I'm not sure that the time to end an admin strike is now, but respect your decision. No worries. Carrite (talk) 23:32, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
........talk about supplication. I mean, you do actually get that Floquenbeam could give a tiny rat's are about whether you had concerns or not? He was ending the strike now because in his mind, he started it. It is his civil disobedience movement. He is the leader. So you have to accept his masterplan, even though the dumbass admitted he had no masterplan, or you are the enemy, one of the people who doesn't count.

Poor old Timmy though. So desperate to count in the eyes of the bigger boys. Such a shame you can't keep pissing in Jimmy's chips now eh, he's one of the gang now.

You always did have trouble reading — although the compulsive writing of thick walls of bile-drenched screech comes easy for you.

(1)

Me: Now as a HTD fan, you have to be rooting hard for a perverse outcome in which a record number of supports gets tossed by a supervote of the bureaucrats... That'd usher in another chapter of the shitshow that keeps on giving, eh???

Dum-ee: The fuck are you on about? I've always been HTD.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Now, then, as a HTD fan, you have to be rooting hard...

Does that help, Professor Disleksixya?

(2)

Dum-ee: This was your one and only contribution to the RfA.......
Support — I'm not sure that the time to end an admin strike is now, but respect your decision. No worries. Carrite (talk) 23:32, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
........talk about supplication. I mean, you do actually get that Floquenbeam could give a tiny rat's are about whether you had concerns or not?

Me: (Message 1, to Floq): I'm not sure that the time to end an admin strike is now, but respect your decision.

Period denotes end of sentence.

(Message 2, rationale for summarizing administrator/bureaucrats): Support — ... No worries.

Does that help make it easier for you to navigate?

You get your little self so twitterpated with hate-adrenaline that your rectum gets all tingly and your breath gets all panty and you forget how to read.

xoxo,

tim

P.S. I like Black Kite. He's a good dude. Why would I fight people on my team?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:04 pm

Crow wrote:The fuck are you on about? I've always been HTD.

Record number of supports? Record number of opposes. Pathetic percentage. Hard to see how he could have done worse and still pass, RexxS is the only recent precedent, and that required epic levels of chicanery and corruption.

Wikipedia will always be a shitshow, largely because of gamers and hypocrites like you, people happy to claim up is down and black is white. Nobody with any sense expects anything else given the absence of responsible adults, hence they would have to be HTD.

Wikipedia is a soap box car what belongs in a soapbox derby and what is speeding on the wiki high way as where it a formula ! racing car, Timmy. It is not even a prototype! And, do you take my challenge to write the article Ausma and to earn that 50 euro for the poor homeless kittens, Timmy?
Write it, and see what happens, the wiki hyena's will torn it to peaces I bed you.
Wikipedia is SHIT, HTD!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:03 pm

Of course, the biggest reason to discount people who simply vote, is that they do not realize this means 'per nom', they're stupid enough to have believed this was an exercise in simply voting.
Hey, I'd like to weigh on on something here. I voted Support and didn't add anything to it and I will tell you all why. Because I didn't want for my reasons to get dissected and/or attacked in this particular high-visibility RFA. I just wanted to vote. Has anyone considered the possibility that maybe voters just don't want to have to explain themselves? I just wanted to say "yeah, Floq has my vote to be an admin." - that is all. Maybe I didn't want to slay more pixels, maybe I thought I couldn't add anything more to the mountains of text, maybe whatever. Geez, if I had realized my vote could actually mean less than others who supported or opposed with sentences/paragraphs added to their vote maybe I would have added some specificity.

You know...sometimes an RFA can be uncomfortable for Opposers/Supporters as other folks jump in to question your judgement. I've seen it happen and that's one reason why I don't participate in RFAs very much. Shearonink (talk) 16:44, 30 July 2019 (UTC)
But hey, if assuming this pillock meant to silently endorse all the policy violating bullshit in Floquenbeam's nomination statement is what is needed to get him back his Precious, so be it.

I'm sure there will be no consequences for, say, community health. :lol:

HTD.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Carrite wrote:P.S. I like Black Kite. He's a good dude. Why would I fight people on my team?
Because he's not on your team, dumbass. Black Kite and Floquenbeam occupy a social strata far above the likes of you. You are, at best, a useful idiot to these untouchable Super Administrators.

I will repeat, because you seemed to have ignored it, Floquenbeam doesn't give a damn whether you think his protest should have ended now or not, and he could care less if you give him permission to make that decision. He doesn't need your permission or endorsement. Just your vote. Which you stupidly gave him, because of some daft idea that if you break enough shit then you idiots will eventually gain these mythical rights you think you have.

It's mugs like you who ensure Wikipedia stays what it is. I didn't even need to look it up, but I checked anyway. This is how much of a mug you are - you vehemently opposed the proposal to lift Betacommand's ban. Have a guess which Administrator lied to the community during that episode? Not a small lie either, a would have got him desysopped had anyone noticed lie. Nobody noticed, because you're all conditioned to assume that for all the bad shit they do to 'outsiders' and 'bad' editors, anal glands like Black Kite wouldn't betray you, the good editors.

He does, because he can. He effectively lied to you as a member of the community he holds in contempt, just because it benefited his banned friend and serial sock-puppeter, you gullible spunk bubble.

Get Jake to urban me, and I'll have a second attempt at getting him to admit what he did in front of all you suckers at Wikipediocracy, and all who watch along from Wikipedia. He still won't admit it, but I have to has my fun at all your expense.

Seriously, you're all utter mugs. I can't pity you, Black Kite is just doing what human evolution tells the strong to do to the weak, I just laugh that you genuinely seem to think he's on your side.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:24 pm

How convenient for Floquenbeam that Worm didn't drop this bombshell while his RfA was ongoing.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... i_evidence?

Floquenbeam defied an office action in part because he chose to believe Fram wouldn't lie about there being no off-wiki wrongdoing in his case.

We will now seemingly have to wait another few weeks until Worm decides to answer what is a very simple question, with clarity.

Still, yet more proof that Floquenbeam acted without being privy to highly pertinent information.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:26 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Get Jake to urban me...

Eesh, you kids wanna verbify everything these days...

Seriously though, we've actually been discussing this backstage over the past few days.
The management feel the site is very much on the wane, what with Kohs & co. upping sticks and all.
You've got gift of the gab coupled with a never-say-die attitude. It's desperately needed.
I mean, we can't pay you by the word like Eric does, but we can offer some pretty tasty perks, including:

* Greg's old parking spot
* First dibs on items from our forthcoming "Hasten the Day" leisureware range
* Mod tools -- if you promise not say mean things about any of our posters
* Free handjob once a month from the staff member of your choosing*

I bet Barbour doesn't offer that!

Think it over.

* Both tugger and tuggee will be blindfolded. Fingers up the bum negotiable depending on performance.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:02 pm

To properly understand Dweller's moronic comments, you of course have to understand he is a water carrier for The Rambling Man, which should be an immediate disqualifier for Bureacratship. In other words, he's going to support any editor who is an asshole but to the ignorant mob, can do a passable impression of "quality control". This is the same flawed thinking that leads people to look at Fram and assume he too was performing quality control. Neither Fram or TRM's reviews of other's work survive a close inspection from an expert eye, TRM simply isn't that good at policy, and Fram actually knows very little about copyright. Combined with their obstinance and arrogance, it's inevitable they end up pissing off both people in the wrong and those in the right. But they're grinders, so they know more than the average idiot, to whom their words must appear as if coming from great intellectuals.

An example, posted by Dweller to Worm......
You know what? TRM almost never has difficulties with his interactions at FL, FAC, GA etc, because those venues are packed with people who, in the vast majority, are only interested in one thing: producing a high quality experience at Wikipedia. TRM's various problems down the years at the pages relating to Main page content have been beset by problems because they attract so many editors totally uninterested in quality, only either collecting gold stars from teacher for successful noms, or battling to constantly feed a ravenous beast, which is the DYK machine that requires so much fodder who the heck has time to slow down and ensure the noms are properly vetted? Arbcom have said on many many occasions that DYK (and to a lesser extent OTD/ITN) needs to be looked at in the round, but you have ducked the responsibility again and again. I urge you to look at the problem without focus on individuals and sort it out. Because the vested voices in the subject drown out those in favour of quality in the shop window of this encyclopedia. --Dweller (talk) Become old fashioned! 13:01, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
I can only imagine the kind of brain disease you need to have contracted, to claim TRM does not get into disputes with people who are quality focused. It must be the same one that sees what TRM does, and calls that quality control. As you will see in our thread, that joke of a side project he has going on tracking so called ERRORS, is horrendously misnamed. Very little of what he finds is an actual error, as in a mistake, and even less is a serious one, such as failed verification. It's desperate, the things he chucks in there, all to boost his self-logged stats, which he then trumpets as if they were audited figures.

Dweller is not a Bureacrat, if the role implies judgement. Dweller is the kind of fool who quotes TRM stats as if they have been independently verified, and thinks people will just accept it. Which, to be fair, the idiots on Wikipedia seem to do.

Dweller is simply just another combatant in the tedious civility vs. content phony war, a war whose utter phoniness would actually be appreciated by anyone who actually frequented the quality focused areas and realized that it is so not the case that you need to be an asshole to produce quality content. Dweller clearly thinks assholery is a required quality in content creators, so he supports the editors and Administrators who seem to him to confirm that warped hypothesis. That is what is driving his opinion in this chat.

This sad bastard should probably take a step back and assess whether his theory is sound, based on the actual state of the content right now, after eighteen years of so called development by so called committed editors. There are some actual, verified stats, which show Wikipedia is pretty much still a giant pile of steaming shite.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

Ridiculous.
.......The primary supporting rationale's that I found most relevant were those that spoke to Floquenbeam's trustworthiness to exercise administrator access appropriately in the future. The primary opposition rationale's I found most relevant were the opposite - those that do not currently have such trust. ...... After applying a weighting criteria to each comment, I believe that a consensus to promote exists. ........— xaosflux Talk 02:51, 31 July 2019 (UTC)
What weighting criteria? The only weight that supports consensus, if assuming he would need to clear at least 66%, is to consider both arguments to be of equal validity. Which is fucking nonsense. But that is the only way the gimps with their one word endorsements and other similarly ILIKEHIM votes, beats the sheer number of highly detailed and extremely well argued contras.

There is actually zero reason to trust Floquenbeam in the future. He could have made a convincing case there was with an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT approach to this RfA. He could have showed genuine remorse for so badly over-estimating the level of support he had for unilaterally screwing with an office action without knowing all the facts. He just doubled down. He could have acknowledged his past history of Adminship has been controversial, and he had much to improve. He said the exact opposite.

Shit, he could have acknowledged his claims to have acted with judgement and consideration in the biggest screw up an Administrator has ever been guilty of, are in the opinion of a HUGE amount of editors, even supporters, utter horseshit, but he did not. He chose to believe only those looking to positively lick his ring. He even explicitly stated that those who don't see it that way, don't matter. He's sorry they feel that way, but hey, fuck them, right? A proper old guard attitude.

You trust a guy like that only if you are mentally ill, conditioned to abuse, or you're offering your support for different reasons. There's no real reason to believe Floquenbeam is being supported because those people trust him. It is equally likely they support him because they are expecting a repeat performance when it becomes necessary, probably in a few weeks time. They are expecting him to be the same arrogant loose cannon. That's trust I guess, being trusted to be a populism driven rule breaker.

There was clearly no weighting applied here. This was plain old dumb vote counting. If not, then show your working.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 pm

Sheeesh.
After a couple of hours of pouring over this RFA, I'm mentally drained. I haven't quite finished reading everything, but I'm relatively close. I hope to complete my assessment twelve or fifteen hours from now. Useight (talk) 04:18, 31 July 2019 (UTC)
To state the FUCKING OBVIOUS, if you are aiming for candidates who have a broad base of trust and confidence, then assessing their community interview wouldn't leave you in this state.

When you have to work this hard to find a consensus, it is a dead giveaway there never was one, and you are simply just super-voting.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:00 pm

Dweller is on the look out for good arguments on the talk oage. The place where people are genuinely arguing Floquenbean didn't violate the Terms of Use by undoing an office action, and the Trust and Safety team performed a power grab in banning Fram.

Good arguments, or horseshit? Obvious horseshit is obvious. Having been ripped up as a policy on Wikipedia because it was inconvenient to the actual power grab that was performed by Floquenbeam st al, the meta page for office actions now serves as the global Foundation policy.

It says......
The office actions policy is a set of guidelines and procedures regarding official changes to or removals of content on the Wikimedia projects, or actions against specific individuals, performed by Foundation staff members and under the authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, upon receipt of one or multiple complaints from the community or the public, or as required by law. Complaints that may lead to enforcement of office actions may regard, but are not limited to, privacy violations, child protection, copyright infringement or systematic harassment. All office actions are performed pursuant to the Terms of Use.
Unauthorized modifications to office actions will not only be reverted, but may lead to sanctions by the Foundation, such as revocation of the rights of the individual involved. When in doubt, community members should consult the Foundation member of staff that performed the office action, or their line manager.
That could not be clearer. Banning Fram for systematic harassment is entirely within the purview of the Foundation. For overturning that ban without authorization, Floquenbeam was absolutely in violation of the Terms of Use.

There can be no argument against these basic facts. It's there in black and white, nobody can dispute any of the pertinent facts or the basic timeline, bearing in mind the issue here is not whether Fram was actually guilty of systemic harassment, but whether the Foundation had satisfied themselves he had been. There is no interpretation of the latitude given to local communities to police themselves, that gives them the right to be consulted, much less replace, the Foundation's role and responsibility for investigating systematic harassment and banning offenders.

But as we know, the en.wiki ArbCom were told of the investigation and the likely outcome. They did nothing. Until it became clear the mob wanted them to be angry, so then they got angry.

It says everything about the utter state of en.wiki governance, that even this level of concrete proof the mob are TOTALLY WRONG and can only be right on the principle of whatever the mob wants, the mob gets, isn't enough to move Bureacrats to say hold up, what is my actual role here? To facilitate the mob?

It is not.